Gentlemen, if you could slide over a bit.
先生们 麻烦你们往那里挪一挪
A marvelous fete. Oh, yes.
真是欢聚一堂 对了
I have instructions from Trudy to thank both of you.
特鲁迪让我要好好感谢各位
Why are we meeting in here? Why are we here?
为什么到这里开会 为什么要开会
Please don't smoke in here.
请不要在这里吸烟
I spent the morning choking on the train.
早晨我在列车上已经呛了一路了
So, Mohawk is coming in. I've brought them in.
莫霍克航♥空♥公♥司♥谈妥了 我拿下的单子
What do you know about that? That's great news.
你怎么知道的 是个好消息
When? I don't know.
什么时候 我不清楚
All I was thinking is that I bring Henry and Jack in here
我就是想邀请亨利和杰克来此
to this very gathering of individuals, but I have one question.
也就是大家此刻集聚的地方 不过有个问题
Where are they going to sit?
届时他们要坐在哪里
I mean, what kind of impression does this space give you?
如此狭小的空间会给人留下什么印象
Do you gaze upon the cement column and think,
你会凝视着这根水泥柱然后思索
"Yes, I believe success for me and my company dwells here."
"我坚信我与我公♥司♥的成功必定基于此"
Why don't you take them to the conference room?
你为什么不直接带他们去会议室
Because it's not that meeting.
因为我们的会谈还没那么正式
Fine, we'll have it in my office.
那好 去我办公室开吧
This does not involve you, Roger.
这单生意没你什么事 罗杰
Nor does Vicks, Playtex,
还有维克制药公♥司♥ 倍得适
Life Cereal, Samsonite,
新生活燕麦片 新秀丽
Sugarberry Ham, Secor Laxative.
舒格伯里火腿 赛可通便剂
Need I go on?
要我继续说吗
What are you suggesting?
你到底在暗示什么
He's suggesting that you give him your office.
他在暗示 你要把你的办公室让给他
No, he's not.
不 他没这意思
Yes, I am. Well, forget it.
是的 我就这意思 那没门
Where am I supposed to conduct business?
那我该在哪里洽谈业务呢
In the crapper for all I care.
不如去厕所吧
I'm a full partner and you're a junior.
我是主要合伙人 你只是次要合伙人
So sorry, Charlie, but them's the breaks.
不好意思 嫩头青 认命吧
Gentlemen, I'm sure we can find an equitable solution to this.
先生们 肯定有个两全其美的办法
There's no need for a row. You're right.
没必要争吵伤了和气 说得对
I say we put it to a vote.
我提议我们该投票决议
I say we step outside.
我提议我们该出门决斗
I didn't think so.
别不自量力了
Good work on Mohawk.
莫霍克这单干得好
Thank you, but I'm dead serious about this.
谢谢 不过这件事上我是很认真的
I have too much responsibility and too much business
我肩负重任 有太多商务会谈
to apply my skills in this environment.
必须有一个体面的办公环境
You all know it.
你们心知肚明
We'll buy more space.
我们会换个更大的办公场地
If we're handing out offices... Absolutely not.
等到再分发办公室时 绝对不行
I can't extend our credit line any further.
我不能让我们的信用额度一扩再扩了
It'll work itself out.
总会想到办法的
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
When are they coming in?
他们什么时候来
I'm still not sure they should, considering the situation.
鉴于目前情况 我都不知道他们是否该来
Great party, Don.
派对很棒 唐
Absolutely.
绝对的
I couldn't sleep.
想得我都睡不着了
Those tits and that mouth.
那美胸 那性感的唇
She's such a sex kitten.
她可真是个性感尤物
That whole dance-- how did he just sit there?
那样一支舞 叫人怎能安坐不动
You can't stand up once you get in that condition.
那样的情况 一站起来就暴露坚挺的欲望了
I would have. I would just stood up
我肯定会站起来
and grabbed her little French behind
一把抓住她的法国小屁屁
and pushed her through those cheap post four walls.
把她推倒在墙上那些廉价画上
Hi, Megan. Very funny.
你好 梅根 很好笑
God, what I would do to her.
天 好想上她
Like what, for example?
你想怎样上
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
I would love to see those heels on my shoulder.
我就想架起她的双腿在我肩上
Ooh, je voudrais mas Harry.
让她欲罢不能
Good morning.
早上好
Great party. Thrilled to be included.
派对很棒 很高兴能被邀请
Jennifer was very jealous.
詹妮弗嫉妒死了
I think I'm gonna die.
我要笑死了
You could have warned me!
你该警告我的
I did!
我说了
I have the owner of the wallet returning your call.
钱包主人的回电
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. Hello, Mr. Pryce.
你好 你好 普莱斯先生
I'm calling for Alex Polito.
我找艾力克斯·普利托
And who is this? This is his girl Delores.
你哪位 我是他女朋友德洛丽丝
When he comes into the office,
等他到办公室
I think I should speak with him personally.
我想先跟他单独谈谈
Oh, I'm not his secretary. I'm his girl.
我不是他秘书 是他女朋友
I'm like his wife, but I can't call myself that.
差不多算是妻子了 只是尚未有名分
You don't sound happy about that.
你似乎有些郁闷啊
Excuse me? I'm married myself.
你说什么 我已婚了
Oh, good for you. What's her name?
不错啊 你妻子叫什么
Rebecca. Rebecca Pryce.
瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡·普莱斯
Well, obviously.
显然是随我的姓
That's a pretty name. I suppose so.
真是个好名字 应该是吧
She enjoys it.
她很喜欢
Do you think she's home right now,
你觉得她现在是在家
lying in bed, talking to a stranger?
躺在床上 跟个陌生男人讲电♥话♥吗
Oh, I should hope not.
希望不是
So-- so you have Alex's wallet?
艾力克斯的钱包在你那对吧
Yes, I do.
对
And where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at my offices in midtown.
在我市中心的办公室里
Oh, are you in big business?
你是大老板吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Are you in a big office building?
是很大的办公大楼吗
Uh, yes.
是
That's why I don't have the luxury
所以我不能像你那么奢侈
of lying around at 11:00 in my underthings.
能穿着内衣睡到早上11点
I didn't tell you that part.
我又没说 你怎么知道
You didn't say I was incorrect, either.
你也没说我是错的
Where the hell are you from?
你的家乡是哪里
You sound like Cary Grant.
听口音跟大明星加里·格兰特一样
I told you, midtown.
我说过了 在市中心
Why don't I--
我为何要...
Listen, I really should return this-- you know, the wallet.
好吧 我真的应该把钱包还给你的
I could slip it in the post or...
我可以寄给你
Of course, you know, that has its disadvantages.
当然你知道的 那样不大安全
There's a bit of cash here.
因为钱包里有现金
Or I could hand-deliver it.
或者我亲手交给你吧
Is this a current address?
能给我你的地址吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if that would be proper.
我不知道这是否合适
No, of course.
说的也是
Why don't you meet me at my place of business?
不然你到我办公室来吧
I'll give you the address or have my secretary help you.
我给你地址 或者让我秘书给你
Yeah. Why don't we do that?
好呀 就这样好了
And I'll come by when I can.
我会在方便的时候来
Well, I'll be here the rest of my life.
我将用我的余生等待
Uh, just a minute.
稍等 我转过去
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Why not?
有何不可
Toodle-loo.
北北[再见]
That's cute.
真可爱
Scarlett, would you give this woman directions to our office?
斯嘉丽 给这位小姐我们办公室的地址
She's on line three.
她在3号♥线上
Mr. Crane. Mr. Sterling has requested you in his office.
克雷恩先生 斯特林先生叫你去他办公室
Is there a meeting? He just
是要开会吗 他没说
He just came over here, said he needed to see you
他只是走过来 说他要见你
and walked away.
然后就走了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表