Did you eat my pack of Violet Candy?
你吃掉我那包紫罗兰糖了吗
What?
什么
It's purple and silver.
紫色和银色相间的
Don gave it to me before a presentation once.
唐有一次创意展示前给我的
No.
没有
I need it.
我需要它
So you'll buy another one.
那就再买♥♥一条
That's not the same.
那不一样
Don't be such a strict catholic.
别那么迷信
I'll buy one for you and I'll say a brucha.
我再买♥♥一条 连着我的祝福一并送给你
How about tonight we go see that stupid movie
今天晚上我们一起去看那部弱智电影怎么样
about the guy being hunted in Africa? "The naked prey."
讲一个男的在非洲被捕杀 《裸杀万里追》
I don't know, Abe.
再说吧 艾博
You're gonna resist the chance to see Cornel Wilde naked?
你真能经受住裸体柯纳·王尔德的诱惑
I heard he wrestles a boa constrictor. Sounds pretty dirty.
我听说他有和蟒蛇的打戏 感觉挺色情的
I can't think beyond my presentation.
我现在脑中全是创意展示
There's always special circumstances.
你总有借口
That's not true.
不是这样
I've been working on Heinz for months.
我已经在亨氏上花了好几个月
You know what you want?
你知道你想要什么吗
You want to take me to work with you
你想把我带去上班
and stick me in a drawer and open it whenever you get bored.
忙的时候就撂一边 无聊了才来把玩
Fine. You don't want to see each other anymore?
好啊 你想分手吗
Jesus!
天呐
You always want to push the button on the whole thing.
你怎么总喜欢火上浇油
I come all the way up here to make love.
我大老远跑过来和你做♥爱♥
Half the time you don't want to
有一半时间你根本不想做
and then you just do it to get it over with.
但还是为了敷衍我 硬着头皮做了
It's just hard when I come right from work.
我只是刚下班很累
I need a second when I walk in the door.
回到家我想缓一缓
You sound like my dad.
你和我爸口气一模一样
Fine.
好吧
We'll go to the movies. I just
我们去看电影 但是
can't promise that my mind won't be elsewhere.
我不能保证不分心
Your mind is always elsewhere.
你就没有不分心的时候
Why are you doing this right now?
你为什么非要这时候跟我吵
Most men wouldn't even have this conversation.
大部分男人根本懒得吵
They'd just leave.
他们直接就走了
And why would they do that?
他们为什么那么做
I'm your boyfriend, not a focus group.
我是你男朋友 不是研究小组
Have a shitty day.
祝你今天倒霉至极
I don't know. Can't you make it till Friday?
我不太方便 周五可以吗
Because today is not a good day.
因为今天不合适
This conversation went in a circle
我们一直在兜圈子
and we're back where we started.
现在又说回来了
The answer is no.
回答是"不行"
Yeah, me, too.
好 我也是
I just had the same conversation.
我刚经历了同样的对话
No, I think they were different because yours was private.
不 我觉得不一样 因为你的是私人对话
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
There's no place to pee in this city.
城里根本没地方上厕所
She just got here.
她也才来
Then why are you giving me a hard time?
那你干嘛给我脸色看
We had the funniest thing outside our building.
刚刚在楼外遇见了特好笑的事
A bunch of students with backpacks
一群背着背包的学生
asked us how to get to Broadway.
问我们百老汇怎么走
What's so funny about that, Jethro?
那有什么好笑的
It's like the campaign.
像广♥告♥招募一样
We could have cast it right there and then.
我们完全可以在那里选演员
Megan, can I have a moment?
梅根 能跟你说句话吗
Oh, uh, sure.
好的
She goes to casting now?
她现在连选角也要参加吗
I guess so.
是吧
She's kind of been my junior on this.
她和当年资历尚浅的我是一样的
I was buying dinner last night for this large-breasted girl
昨天晚上我请一个大胸美女吃饭
who calls herself Salome, and she's looking at the menu,
她叫莎乐美 一边看菜单
ridiculing this Grandma Moses drawing and she's balls-out funny.
一边嘲笑摩西婆婆的画 简直是搞笑极了
But I ignore her because all I can think of is
但是我没怎么理她 因为我脑中一直在想
I'll never be able to draw as well as a photograph.
自己永远无法画得和照片一样真实
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I couldn't take one more omen of doom.
我已经无法承受另一个末日预兆了
I'm sorry. We're gonna have to miss the presentation.
抱歉 我们不能参加创意展示了
We have to head upstate for Howard Johnson's.
我们要去纽约北部的霍华德·强森酒店
Really?
真的
You're running the show.
你是主要负责人
How does me sitting there change anything?
我在不在有什么区别
Howard Johnson's, huh?
霍华德·强森酒店呢
I love the colors, the atmosphere,
我喜欢那里的色调 氛围
The clams.
蛤也很好吃
She's never been to one.
她还从没去过那呢
I'm really sorry.
实在不好意思
No, we have all your work, I guess.
没事 我们几个搞的定
I'll check in from the road. Get your stuff.
我路上会打电♥话♥回来的 拿上你的东西
Um, break a leg.
祝你们展示成功
Well, that's a disaster.
这下可麻烦大了
Don't listen to him.
别听他胡说
That's a vote of confidence.
那说明唐对你有信心
Give me one of those.
给我来支烟
The fire is primal.
原始的火焰点燃了
These kids, they all come there alone,
画面上的孩子 都只身前来
and gathered in a circle,
围坐成一圈
they suddenly feel included.
突然间都产生一种亲密归属感
They're safe from whatever is out there
他们安全地在野外享受轻松的时光
in the night, in the darkness.
夜晚和黑暗丝毫不具危险性
It's the beans that brought them together
在那个夏末的凉爽夜晚
on that cool night at the end of the summer.
是豆子把他们聚在了一起
"Home is where the Heinz is."
"有亨氏的地方 就有家的味道"
I wish someone was eating beans.
我希望有人在吃着豆子
That guy is.
那家伙在吃
I did ask for college students.
我上次的确说要用大学生
I know that, Raymond.
我知道 雷蒙德
And we want you to have everything you asked for.
您的每一个要求 我们都会尽力做到
Well, stop writing down what I asked for
能不能别再总记下我的要求
and try to figure out what I want.
而是去揣摩我的心思
Raymond, I saw you when she was talking.
雷蒙德 你刚才的表情我看到了
You were off somewhere.
那创意绝对勾起了你的思绪
It's very sentimental.
那广♥告♥确实令人动容
I have that memory.
我有类似的回忆
That's for me. That's not for kids.
我会被打动 但孩子们不会
Kids have memories.
孩子当然也有回忆
And so do the homemakers who make a home with Heinz.
用亨氏让家充满温馨的家庭主妇们也是
Raymond, can you see how passionate she is?
雷蒙德 感受到她满腔的激♥情♥了吗
Photography will really capture the fun on their faces.
摄影技术会完美捕捉到他们的表情
And the glow.
还有那满面红光
Did Don sign off on this?
这则广♥告♥唐通过了吗
Don loves this work.
唐对这则广♥告♥很满意
Maybe Don doesn't understand what you wanted either.
或许唐也搞不懂你到底要什么
Let's not speak for Don.
先别急着替唐表态
I'm sorry. I'm not a word person like you people.
很抱歉 我不像你们这么擅长舞文弄墨
Sure, you are.
您过谦了
And your words are always "I don't like it."
你最擅长的就是说"我不喜欢那个创意"
And I think you're right. We don't understand you.
你说的的确没错 我们的确无法理解你
Because you do like it.
其实你是喜欢这创意的
I think you just like fighting.
你就是爱和别人对着干罢了
Peggy, you're being oversensitive.
佩奇 你想太多了
Do you know how often people come in here
你知道来此审核创意的客户
and look at work and feel something?
有几个能真正理解创意火花的
Almost never.
凤毛麟角
You have to run with this.
你必须采用这则广♥告♥
It's young and it's beautiful.
它青春洋溢 充满诗意
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表