I mean, you of all people.
我说 你有什么资格这样
You're right.
说的没错
Well, have a good night. I already did.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 我已经愉快过了
Good.
很好
Boy, this is rich.
真够荒唐的
I can't believe I have to explain I was doing my job
真不敢相信我竟然得跟你解释我那是为了工作
to a man who just pulled his pants up on the world.
你风流多年 也不过最近才收心而已
Pete, just go home, take a shower, and forget this.
皮特 回家吧 冲个凉 把这事给忘了
I suppose there are no stern looks for Roger.
你就不会给罗杰脸色看
Roger is miserable. I didn't think you were.
罗杰无药可救了 可你不同
I have it all.
我也是过来人了
Wait till your honeymoon is over.
看你过了蜜月期会怎样
Look, I'm just trying to tell you because I am who I am
我只是想告诉你 因为我是就这样
and I've been where I've been
那些我都曾经历过
that you don't get another chance at what you have.
有些东西没有挽回的机会
Brave words for a man on his second time 'round.
再婚的人还给我提建议
Yeah, and if I had met her first,
是的 如果我早点遇到她
I would have known not to throw it away.
我就会懂得好好珍惜
Now I need you to take me to Cos Cob.
现在带我去科斯柯布
You got to pay both ways.
去那要付双程的钱
I'm aware of that.
我知道
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事
Yes, come in.
是的 进来吧
So, a little birdy told me you've been hard at work.
有人告诉我你工作很努力
Writing stories. Oh?
努力写小说 是吗
Who'd have thunk you were you by day
谁能想到你白天是自己
and Edgar Allan Poe by night?
晚上却是大作家爱伦·坡
It's nothing.
不值一提
I only do it because my wife likes it.
因为妻子喜欢我才写的
Well, my wife likes fur,
我妻子喜欢皮毛大衣
but you don't see me growing a tail.
你也没见我变成畜生
Time for the partners' meeting.
合伙人会议时间到了
Coming!
马上来
You know, as an account man, you already have a day job.
作为业务员 你的白天和夜晚
And a night job. And I love it.
已被工作占据 我喜欢我的工作
You knew to keep it a secret
你之所以隐瞒
because your attentions are divided.
是因为你知道写作会令你分心
I like to think we offer you more than security here.
我希望你能认真对待这份工作
I understand.
我明白
Good.
很好
And as a fellow unappreciated author and a friend,
作为一个同样不被赏识的作家和朋友
let me tell you, when this job is good,
让我告诉你 如果工作足够好
It satisfies every need.
就会满足你的一切欲望
Believe me, I remember.
相信我 我是过来人
Mrs. Pryce is on the phone.
普莱斯夫人在线上
I'm late for the partners' meeting.
我快赶不上合伙人会议了
What?
什么
Calm yourself.
冷静点
Believe me, Nixon's lying in wait.
相信我 尼克松正在静待良机
So, I see everyone's here.
看来大家都到了
Johnson will stop the war before the election.
约翰逊会在大选前停止越战
You don't stop a war before an election.
没人会在大选前停止战争
Mrs. Harris, please excuse us.
哈里斯夫人 请让我们单独待一会儿
Immediately!
立刻
Your activities last night
你们昨晚的行为
have cost us this account.
令我们损失了这位客户
What?
什么
Go ahead,
说吧
tell him how you corrupted my account and my friend.
告诉他你们是如何带坏我的客户和朋友的
Hold on. What happened?
等等 发生了什么
Edwin's wife, her life destroyed,
埃德温的妻子 她的人生毁了
called my wife with gory details.
在电♥话♥中告诉了我妻子肮脏的细节
Why would he say anything?
他为什么告诉妻子
Because he was caught with chewing gum on his pubis.
因为她发现他阴毛上沾了块口香糖
How dare you laugh at this?
你们怎么笑的出来
What, did she just put it there and forget about it?
难道说她粘在那里 忘记摘了吗
It was Edwin's idea.
那是埃德温的主意
Impossible. He would never.
不可能 他绝不会那么做
He didn't ask you because he thinks you're a homo.
他没向你开口 是因为他觉得你是同性恋
I can't believe the hours I've put into
我竟然曾那么花精力
helping you become the monster you've become.
帮助你变成如今的怪物
I was doing my job.
我只是正常工作而已
It was my account!
那是我的客户
Your account?
你的客户
You have no idea what you're doing.
你压根就毫无头绪
In fact, as far as I can tell,
事实上 要让我说
our need for you disappeared the day after you fired us.
自从你炒了我们那天起 你就没用了
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
That'll be enough of that.
我受够了
Mr. Campbell,
坎贝尔先生
You and I are going to address that insult.
我要跟你为尊严决斗
Are you kidding me? No.
你在开玩笑吗 没有
You're a grimy little pimp.
你个肮脏的小皮条客
As soon as I raise my hands,
当我举起双拳时
I warn you, it shall be too late to run.
我警告你 那时候跑可来不及了
Fine.
好吧
You want to take your teeth out?
你是自己把假牙拿掉
Or do you want me to knock them out?
还是让我打掉
I know cooler heads should prevail,
我知道应理智地劝架
but am I the only one who wants to see this?
但难道就我一个人想看他们打吗
Come on.
来吧
Let's go.
开始
This is medieval.
真是古老的野蛮手法
I'm sorry
抱歉
You little devil. Lane and Pete are fighting.
你这个小恶魔 莱恩和皮特在打架
You want some more, Mr. Toad?
还想再挨两拳吗 癞蛤♥蟆♥
You all right? I'm fine. I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事 我没事
Consider that my last piece of advice.
这是我对你的最后一次教导
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
I don't know about you two, but I had Lane.
我不知道你们 但我押的是莱恩赢
Reschedule the meeting.
重订会议时间
I'm busy.
我很忙
It's Joan.
我是琼
What happened?
刚刚怎么回事
What do I do here?
我到底在这里做什么
I mean, truly?
说实话吧
Something essential.
非常重要的事
You could do it.
你也能做
If they've tried to make you feel
如果他们想令你觉得
you're different than them, you are.
自己另类 你确实如此
That's a good way to be.
和他们不同是好事
I just seem to find no end to my humiliation today.
我今天受的羞辱真是没有尽头
I'm sorry. About what?
对不起 为什么道歉
Everyone in this office has wanted to do that to Pete Campbell.
公♥司♥里每个人都想揍皮特·坎贝尔
Did you hear? Lane kicked the crap out of Pete.
你听说了吗 莱恩把皮特痛揍了一顿
I can't believe he beat me to it. What did Pete do?
他竟然比我下手快 皮特做了什么
I don't know, but I know he told Roger about my writing.
我不知道 但他把我写作的事告诉了罗杰
Why did you tell him?
你为什么告诉他
Cynthia let it slip. Hell, she bragged about it.
辛西娅说漏嘴了 见鬼 她还吹嘘了
Well, you can't blame her.
那可不能怪她
I read the one in "Galaxy" about the girl who lays eggs.
我读了《银河》杂♥志♥那篇下蛋女孩的文章
Wow. Well, thanks.
很震撼 谢谢
But Ben Hargrove is dead.
但是本·哈格洛夫已死
I'm through with all that fantasy stuff.
我不会再写科幻小说了
Oh. I'm sorry.
我为你感到难过
I'm gonna leave the writing to the writers.
把写作留给作家们吧
Come on.
来吧
Where are you headed? I'm meeting Megan for lunch.
你有何安排 和梅根共进午餐
I'm not as virtuous as you,
我没你那么道德高尚
so you just cut me loose?
所以你就袖手旁观吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表