Who is she?
她是谁
I don't know why Megan didn't tell you. Ask her.
我不知道为什么梅根没跟你说 去问她
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Hey, I've got an office just across the ladies' room
我的办公室在隔壁保险公♥司♥的
from the insurance company next door.
女卫生间的对面
At least you're over here.
起码你的还在这儿
I'm the head of my department.
我可是个部门总监
And I've been working very hard and doing very well.
工作认真负责 业绩突出
And nothing has changed here.
可是什么好处也没给我
It's a lot of empty promises.
给我的全是些空头支票
What were you promised?
他们许诺你什么了
Hello.
好啊
It's a mess in there.
那儿可真是一团糟
Both campaigns draw you in,
两个策划都很吸引人
but in different ways. This one's a series.
但是方式不同 这个是系列广♥告♥
If Harry rolls it out right, you wonder who's gonna get hit next.
要是哈里推广的好 人们就会好奇谁是下一个
That's great.
这想法真赞
And this one pulls you in
而左边这个
as you hear the evil voice inside your head.
当恶魔之音在脑海盘旋 你就会深陷其中
"This could change everything."
"一切因此而改变"
I think the devil is clever.
我比较喜欢恶魔这个
"Snowball's chance in hell" and so forth.
让人想起"雪球进了地狱"这个短语
But I think the getting hit in the face
不过我认为雪球打脸的创意
has a loud, juvenile quality.
有种 童趣
That makes a Sno Ball seem more fun than a soft drink.
给雪宝增添了一份乐趣
Also, they kept talking about refreshing,
确实 客户一直强调使人精神振作
And this one is literally a slap in the face.
这直接就是把雪球拍到脸上
The devil could be a series, too.
恶魔的创意也能变成系列广♥告♥
We could see what he's up to in different situations.
我们可以把他置于不同的情景中
And it's got the heat that Warren talked about for thirst.
正好符合沃伦提过的极渴的情境
This one's funnier.
这个想法更有趣点
Let's lead with that one and take them both.
不如我们以雪球创意打头 恶魔用来保险
Great.
好极了
Funny stuff. Really good work.
有趣的创意 做的很出色
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢夸奖 谢谢
I've got drinks.
我去喝点东西
Take these to full color.
给它们上色
Absolutely.
遵命
What time is it? Bye, creative.
几点了 再见 文案们
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair."
"盖世功业 敢叫天公折服"
You should read the rest of that poem, you boob.
你该把这首诗读全 傻瓜
Come on. Here.
快 过来
Bye-bye.
再见
Sally?
萨丽
Sally. Bye.
萨丽 再见
Have fun.
在家待得开心
Come on. Let's go.
出发吧
Do you want me to make you something? You haven't eaten.
要不要给你做点什么 你还什么都没吃呢
I told you I don't want anything.
我说了我没有胃口
Why are you being so nasty today?
你今天怎么一直这么凶
Because you're a phony.
因为你很虚伪
Hey, you don't talk to me like that.
你怎么可以这么跟我说话
Who is Anna? What?
安娜是谁 什么
You acted like you were friends with me.
你装作是我的朋友
But you really do whatever he says.
实际上对他唯命是从
And guess what.
你知道吗
You're not special. And neither was Anna.
不要自命不凡了 你和安娜都不特别
Where did you hear that?
你从哪儿听来的
You were my friend first.
我之前一直把你当朋友
Who told you about her?
是谁告诉你她的事的
Someone who doesn't lie.
一个不会对我说谎的人
Someone who didn't just pretend to care about my school project.
一个不虚情假意装作在乎我学业的人
Sally, listen to me. I wasn't lying.
萨丽 听我说 我没说谎
I just-- I didn't think it was my place to say.
我只是觉得 那事不该由我来说
Everybody knows.
全天下就我不知情
You're a little girl. And it's complicated.
你还小 这事很复杂
Fine, just keep digging yourself deeper.
你不必开脱 只会越描越黑
I don't know what your mother told you,
我不知道你妈妈跟你说了些什么
But your father and Anna got married to help each other.
但你♥爸♥爸和安娜结婚只是为了扶持彼此
They never lived together and they never had any babies. Honest.
他们从未同居 也没孩子 真的
So why did he marry her?
那他为什么要娶她
It was a long time ago.
那是很久之前的事了
And back then it was the only way to help each other out.
只有那样他们才能摆脱困境
So why did he marry you?
那他为什么要娶你
Talk to your father. I don't want to.
你该问你♥爸♥爸 我才不要
And don't tell him I asked. I mean it.
你也不准跟他打小报告 我是认真的
Are you going to make yourself cry?
你这是要躲起来哭吗
I am your friend, you know.
我是你的朋友
Ooh, Judy Steckler-- may I?
朱蒂·斯戴克勒 我可以说吗
Lost a full pound.
掉了整整一磅
Good.
真好
What a nice way to end things.
真是一个完美的句号♥
I don't know what happened.
简直像在做梦
No, it's good.
没有 你做的很好
Betty, you know maintaining is better than gaining.
贝蒂 保持总比又变重好
It wasn't even a full week.
一周都还不到
Now everyone deserves a round of applause.
现在让我们为在座的每一位鼓掌庆贺
You came on a Saturday.
你们周六能来到此地
This is the best thing you can do
这是再好不过的了
with the challenge of thanksgiving ahead.
眼看感恩节就要到来 大家都面临挑战
And we know it's not just the meal.
我们很清楚这挑战不光来自饕餮大餐
It's the cooking, right?
而是要下厨 对吧
You have to taste everything.
你得每道菜都尝过来
We're supposed to be thankful for this,
我们本应该感谢能品尝如此丰盛的大餐
but the food is just a symbol of all the other things.
但是食物只是一种象征
We should fill ourselves with our children,
我们应当更加注重自己的子女
our homes, our husbands,
家庭 丈夫
our health, our happiness.
健康 将幸福填满内心
So who has a plan for how they're gonna handle the day?
有没有人来说说感恩节打算怎么过
And the day before?
感恩节前一天怎么过
And let's not forget about leftovers.
还有别忘了处理剩菜剩饭
Just wanted to make sure she was asleep.
我想确认她已经睡着了
What's going on with her?
她怎么了
She asked me about Anna.
她问我安娜的事
Betty obviously told her.
显然贝蒂告诉了她
Are you kidding me? No.
你在开玩笑吗 没有
But I think I handled the situation as best I could.
我觉得自己已经尽最大努力处理好这事了
Who the hell told you to say anything?
谁让你乱解释了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Damn it, this has nothing to do with you.
妈的 这事与你无关
Keep your voice down.
你给我小声点
I'm not gonna let her keep getting away with this crap.
我不能总让她小人得志
You're just gonna make it worse.
你这样是在火上浇油
And let her keep sticking her fat nose in my business?
难道纵容她这样撒泼干涉我的私生活吗
Let it go.
算了吧
Yeah, and what am I supposed to say to Sally?
好啊 那我该跟萨丽怎么解释
Nothing. I promised her I wouldn't tell you.
什么都别说 我答应她不会告诉你的
Jesus, who's the child here?
天呐 你怎么也这么幼稚
Get your hand off the phone.
把你的手拿开
You think this is an accident?
你以为这是偶然的吗
If you call her, you're giving her exactly what she wanted--
如果你打电♥话♥给她 那是正中她下怀
the thrill of having poisoned us from 50 miles away.
好让她享受恶毒的快♥感♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么做
I'm sorry about that.
我也很抱歉
I didn't think anybody'd still be here.
我以为没人了呢
I'm gonna leave in a minute. You come to steal something?
我过会儿就走了 你是来偷东西的吗
Nah, I'm doing some work for Roger.
才不是 我是帮罗杰干活
But I'm not supposed to tell anybody.
但我不能告诉别人
It's a wine. He's trying to reel them in.
是个葡萄酒广♥告♥ 他要引那帮家伙上钩
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表