Who's A&P
A&P是哪家公♥司♥
Oh, no, I'm sorry. The A&P.
抱歉 我指的是那家超♥市♥
Will you read a script he wrote for "Star Trek"?
你能看一下他为《星际迷航》写的剧本吗
Harry, if he asked you to pass it along,
哈里 如果他要你传给大家看
I don't think this is what he meant.
应该不是要你给我
I know what he meant, but I need a second opinion.
我知道 但我想听听你的意见
Aren't you curious?
你不好奇吗
Is it going to give me a case of the "Nee-groan complex"?
难道是要阐述他的"黑人情结"吗
It's really bad.
是很烂
And it's pronounced "Neh-grahn," because it rhymes with Katahn,
而且那应该念"尼格瑞安" 因为要和"卡特瑞安"押韵
which the Negron pick under slavery to the Caucasons.
在这里 黑星人是白星人的奴隶
That's a twist.
这是个笑点
No, the twist is that the Negron are white.
真正的笑点是这个黑星人其实是白人
Great. Now I'm not gonna get anything done.
这下我都没心思做其他事了
He really hopes this will change his life.
他真的希望这个能改变他的生活
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
You really wanna help him, don't you?
你是真心想帮他 对吗
So what? Really, do you know how lucky we are?
那又如何 你知道我们有多走运吗
Well, if you really wanna help, be honest with him,
你要想帮他 就跟他把话挑明
and tell him he needs to write a better script.
就说这个稿子还差火候
I think it was really hard for him.
我觉得那太打击他了
Then he shouldn't be doing it.
那他就不该干这行
Mr. Campbell to see you.
坎贝尔先生找您
Send him in.
请他进来
So what's your favorite Jaguar?
你最喜欢捷豹的哪款
Did you send over a packet?
你给过我介绍册吗
No, I drove them.
没有 我去试驾了
Well, someone drove me.
其实是人家代我试驾
I don't know how to operate a stick shift.
我不会开手动挡
I'll go this afternoon.
我今天下午过去
See that you do, because your opinion means a lot more than mine.
务必要去 你的意见比我重要多了
Take Megan. See how they deal with a couple.
叫上梅根吧 看看他们怎么应对夫妻档
We'll see.
再说吧
You know, if I told you last December
要是我去年十二月跟你说
that we'd be in the running for a car,
我们在为汽车业务竞标
You would have kissed me on the mouth.
你肯定会给我来个热吻
Maybe you and I should go as a couple.
你是不是想和我做夫妻档
Well, that is good to hear.
这确实是个好消息
Pity having to deplete the resources this time of year,
虽然现在就把资源全部用完可惜了点
but it had to be done.
也别无他法了
I've been assured the funds should be accessible immediately.
你们向我保证过这笔钱随用随取的
Very well.
很好
There is the matter of my fee.
关于我酬金的问题
Yes, of course.
那当然了
After the holidays? Good day.
放假回来再说 再见了
Joan, you have a guest in reception.
琼 前台有人找你
He needs a signature.
需要你签字
Are you Joan Harris?
琼·哈里斯吗
Yes, that's me.
对 是我
You're served. What?
法♥院♥见 什么
Damn it.
妈的
Why did you let him in?
你怎么能让他进来
He said he needed to talk to you. About what?
他说要跟你谈谈 谈什么
I don't remember everything everybody says.
别人说的话我又不能都记住
Because you're an idiot!
因为你就是个白♥痴♥
Don't talk to me like that.
别跟我这么说话
Do you understand having you out here
我们花钱请你坐在这里
is the same as having no one?
就像放了个摆设一样
He said he knew you. He said it was a surprise.
他说他认识你 想给你个惊喜
A surprise?
惊喜
Well, thank you for that. Here's a surprise!
我谢谢你了 我也给你个惊喜
Joan! Surprise!
琼 给你个惊喜
There's an airpLane here to see you!
有架飞机来找你了
You're not allowed to do that.
你无权这么做
Come on. Stop it.
跟我走 别管我
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Come with me. I'm fine.
跟我去转转吧 我没事
Oh, Don.
唐
Come on, let's go.
快点 走吧
It's too early for lunch.
现在吃午饭太早了
Not going to lunch. I don't even have my coat.
我们不是去吃饭 我外套都没穿
Look at your watch.
看看表
Well, hello.
二位好
What brings you in today?
二位有何贵干
We got tired of waiting for a cab.
打车太麻烦了
Thought we'd buy a car.
所以想买♥♥辆车开
Well, let's see if I can get out of your way.
我来给您介绍一下吧
What's this one?
这款怎么样
It's the Mark II.
这是马克二号♥
It's roomy, quiet, good for a night on the town,
宽敞 安静 适合城市夜行
but can also accommodate children.
还能装下孩子们
Do you have any?
二位有孩子吗
Altogether, four.
一共四个
This is a car for the American road.
这辆车为美国的道路量身定做
It's too much power for England.
它的马力在英国跑太可惜
They don't have the space.
他们的公路不够宽
Yeah, plus I hear the dampness
对 我还听说那里太潮湿
is murder on the electrical system.
对电气系统损害太厉害了
We've worked that out.
这个问题我们已经解决了
Oh, honey. What's that?
亲爱的 那款怎么样
That's the most beautiful car ever made:
那是有史以来最豪华的汽车
The XK-E, or the E-type.
捷豹XK-E 又称E型号♥
I want one.
我想要一辆
I'm thinking about paying to have you drive around in this.
我愿意花钱请您来试驾这辆车
Go get me the keys. I'll drive her around for free.
把钥匙给我吧 我陪她试驾不花你钱
I'll have to take you out one at a time.
我分两次带二位试驾吧
There's no room for three.
车里只能坐两个人
Why would we want you along?
我们为什么想要你一起呢
She really wants me to take it for a ride.
她更喜欢我开车
I can't.
我无权做主
She can drive it herself.
她可以自己开车的
So you're going to ride with her?
你想开车带她兜风
Can I?
可以吗
How much is the car?
这车多少钱
That one?
这辆吗
$5,600.
5600美元
Here's $6,000.
这是6000美元
If we don't come back, consider it paid for.
要是我们不回来 就当我们把它买♥♥走了
I don't know what it is. That car does nothing for me.
我不知道怎么回事 那车丝毫不能激起我的兴趣
It's because you're happy. You don't need it.
那是因为你很快乐 不需要这些
Okay.
好吧
You do not know how hard I've tried to ignore this at work.
你不知道我在公♥司♥多努力想无视那些
I know what I'm doing, I have some control,
我很擅长自己的工作 也有一定地位
but then he found a way to ruin that, too.
但现在 他把这些也毁了
You're gonna need to define some of these pronouns
你最好告诉我你在说谁
want me to keep listening.
才能让我继续听下去
Dr. Captain Harris served me with papers in the office.
哈里斯上尉医生在办公室给我下了传票
He's divorcing me.
他要跟我离婚
Like he has the moral high ground.
就像他占据道德制高点一样
It's hard on a marriage when you're apart.
异地生活很难维系婚姻
Really? He loves it.
是吗 他可很喜欢
I'm sorry about that girl, but, you know...
我对那女孩感到很抱歉 但是你知道
It used to be if someone needed to see me in reception,
以前要是前台说有人要见我
they were delivering flowers.
通常都是送花的
Those flowers...
那些花儿啊
God, my first week here I thought you were dating Ali Khan.
我刚来这的第一周以为你对象是阿里罕
My mother raised me to be admired.
我母亲就冲着万人迷培养我的
But no flowers from you.
但你没给我送过花啊
You scared the shit out of me.
你气场太强大了
Burt Peterson told me you were the one person
伯特·彼得森告诉我你是公♥司♥里
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表