This is not a good excuse.
这个借口可不够好
Nice to see you.
能再见到你真好
When are you coming back? I was planning on three weeks.
你什么时候回来呀 原计划三个礼拜之后
My mother's leaving any day, so I was gonna hire a girl.
我妈随时可能走 我准备雇一个保姆
It's gonna be terrible to leave him.
真的舍不得离开他啊
Joan.
琼
I was wondering if you were going to visit.
我还在想你会不会回来看看呢
Oh, my hands are dirty.
我的手太脏了
Oh, my God. He looks just like you.
天啊 他长得跟你太像了
I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了
I have more than ever, thanks to you, Joan.
你一走 我可比以前忙多了
Good.
很好
So, how are you?
那 你过得怎么样
There's my baby.
我的小心肝儿来了呀
Now move that brat out of the way so I can see her.
把那个挡我视线的小崽子拿开 我要看他妈妈
Hello, Roger.
你好啊 罗杰
Little dud like my present?
小家伙喜欢我送的礼物吗
I'm sure you're aware that a bicycle's not useful yet, Uncle Roger.
你应该明白他短期内还骑不上自行车 罗杰叔叔
Oh, no? He's a loafer?
是吗 他每天都这么闲着吗
He's been keeping me awake.
他每天都闹得我无法安睡
He needs constant attention.
他每时每刻都需要关怀
Is that right? Let me see that.
是吗 让我看看
Has anyone even seen this baby with you walking next to him?
有如此美艳的母亲 估计都没有人看宝宝吧
Scarlett. Scarlett, may I see you?
斯嘉丽 斯嘉丽 过来一下
I got it.
我来接
Mr. Pryce,
普莱斯先生
Mrs. Harris is here to see you.
哈里斯太太来探望您了
Oh, send her in. I've got him.
让她进来吧 我抱着孩子就行
Caroline, I need you to make dinner reservations right away.
卡罗琳 马上去给我预定晚餐席位
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
This really is an unexpected pleasure.
你能来真是意外之喜啊
Just stopping by.
顺道来看看而已
Anything I should know about?
有什么事情需要告知我吗
Uh, yes, actually. Pressing business.
是的 真有呢 紧迫的经营状况
Would you mind?
你介意坐下说吗
No, not at all.
不 当然不介意
What are we supposed to do with him?
我们该拿他怎么办呀
Better than the steps of a church, I guess.
总好过把他扔到教堂门口被人收养吧
Have either of you seen Clara?
你们有谁见过克莱拉吗
No.
没
What's that?
那是怎么回事
Oh, it's Joan's little boy.
哦 是琼的小宝宝
Oh, that's darling.
哦 真招人喜欢
Would you please take him and give him back to Joan?
你能帮忙把他抱给琼吗
Do I suddenly appear to be wearing a skirt?
突然之间你就把我当娘们儿使唤吗
Spectacular party.
派对办的很不错
Just take him. You should say hello to Joan anyways.
带着他吧 反正你都得跟琼打个招呼
Clara?
克莱拉
She looks very good.
她气色很不错呢
She does. She looked good at nine months.
那是 她怀孕九个月时依然美艳如花
I don't know about that.
我可不觉得
I'm surprised you didn't tell her.
我很奇怪你没跟她直说
Tell her what? That she looked terrible.
直说什么 她气色糟糕透了
You seem to say whatever's on your mind.
你不是个心直口快的人嘛
Is something wrong?
你对我有什么不满吗
No.
没
I got the Vicks coupons done.
我把维克制药的优♥惠♥券做好了
I know you thought you were the only one working this weekend.
我知道你以为周末只有你一个人在加班
No, I didn't.
不 我没有啊
Really? That's what you said to Don.
是吗 你在唐面前就是那样说的
I know.
我知道
I just-- I had too much to drink and--
我当时 我喝的有点儿多而且
And you couldn't resist saying something obnoxious?
所以就忍♥不住说了点讨人嫌的话
Well, just so we're clear,
那我们明说吧
I put in a lot of work on Heinz. So did you.
我在亨氏广♥告♥案上付出了很多努力 你也一样
You can't even apologize. None of you can.
你连一句道歉都说不出来 你们都是这样
I'm sorry. You're sorry?
对不起 对不起?
What is wrong with you people?
你们是怎么回事
You're all so cynical. You don't smile.
都那么愤世嫉俗的 连微笑都不会
You smirk. Is he mad at me?
只会皮笑肉不笑 他是在生我的气吗
I don't care.
我才不管
Who wouldn't want a surprise party?
有谁不喜欢惊喜派对呢
I don't feel well.
我有点不舒服
Megan... No, really, I don't I don't feel well.
梅根 不是 我真的 不舒服
Am I allowed to go home?
我能回去休息一下吗
Of course.
当然可以
I'm so sorry. You were right.
对不起 你说得对
I apologize.
我道歉
It's fine.
没事
Heinz won't sign off on the work.
亨氏没有认可我们的广♥告♥策划案
So they won't be back in for 30 days,
他们应该一个月后才会再来
which means we won't get paid for another 90.
也就是说未来3个月内都得不到经费
And we're about to shoot Christmas Ads for Sugarberry and Vicks.
我们还要为舒格伯里火腿和维克制药拍摄圣诞季广♥告♥
But they won't run until Christmas,
但那些要圣诞节才能播出
so we won't get paid until easter.
也就是说我们在复活节前都收不回本利
Well, that explains why
哦 难怪你只能指望我
you're asking me for all this free advice.
给你提供点儿免费的建议了
Oh, I'm just trying to get things in order.
我只是想让一切都井然有序地进行
So that you can eliminate my job?
好把我踢出公♥司♥吗
What? Absolutely not.
什么 当然不是了
Then why did you run an Ad? What ad?
那你为什么要刊登广♥告♥ 什么广♥告♥
In this morning's Times. Oh, that.
今早《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上登的 哦 那个啊
That wasn't an Ad.
那不是广♥告♥
Well, what the hell was it, then?
那他妈的是什么
It was some private Barb directed at Y&R.
只不过是趁机嘲笑扬&罗必凯广♥告♥公♥司♥而已
Mrs. Harris, the books have practically
哈里斯太太 你不在的日子里
been held together with spit in your absence.
公♥司♥的运作完全是一团糟
What about Scarlett and Clara splitting my work?
那斯嘉丽和克莱拉分摊我的工作又是怎么回事
Splitting? The two of them together
分摊 她们合在一起都
couldn't operate a parking meter. They're imbeciles.
搞不清停车计时器怎么用 她们就是白♥痴♥
Well, that was a dumb thing to do.
总之广♥告♥那事干的太混♥蛋♥了
Oh, there, there.
好了 好了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've been like this since the baby.
生完孩子之后我就一直这样
And it's not him.
也不是孩子的错
I just...
我只是
Keep thinking about what's going on here
忍♥不住想公♥司♥这边怎么样了
and I missed it too much.
我真的好怀念这里
It's too embarrassing.
太难堪了
Nothing's happened.
毫无变化
Something always happens. Things are different.
总会有的 时过境迁
Somebody tells a joke and
某人开个玩笑
you don't know what they're talking about.
你却不知道他们在说什么
There have been no jokes, not without you.
根本没有玩笑 你不在如何笑的出来
Not even at my expense?
也没人拿我的工资说事儿吗
I'm terribly adrift without you.
你不在 我的心空荡荡的
It's just a matter of time before they find out I'm a sham.
他们迟早会发现我就是个吃空饷的
Nobody came to visit me.
也没人来看过我
They sent flowers with some stupid card
他们只会送点花过来 卡片上的套话
written by the florist.
都是花店代写的
There would have been a cake,
本来想弄个蛋糕来着
but you weren't here to arrange it.
可是你一走就没人给安排了
It's just--
只是
and I don't expect you to understand this--
我不敢奢求你能理解我
but my husband's been gone so long.
但是 我丈夫已经走了那么久
And I know he's coming home soon.
我知道他马上就要回国了
And even with my baby there and my mother...
虽然我妈和孩子都在我身边
I feel alone.
我依然感觉很孤独
It's home, but it's not everything.
虽然是家 却毫无家的温馨
I do understand.
我懂的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表