And no one else is gonna figure out how to say that about beans.
不会有人能想到这样来展现你的破豆子
Can you believe this girl?
她真是让人难以置信
I don't know. Can you?
我不清楚 你觉得呢
Miss, you're lucky that I have a daughter
小姐 算你走运 我有个女儿
or I wouldn't be so understanding.
不然我不会这么通情达理
Raymond, they're frustrated,
雷蒙德 他们只是有点受挫
But they're not through.
但并非已经无计可施
I'm frustrated, too.
我也有点受挫
It's close, I guess.
我想已经很接近了
It's damn close.
绝对很接近了
Why don't just you and I have dinner tonight?
不如晚上我们一起吃顿饭吧
Maybe take in a show? Take your mind off things?
找地方去看场戏 换换心情
You can try.
试试也无妨
I've got to admire you.
我真是服了你了
That was a completely suicidal move.
刚才那一出 真是彻头彻尾的自讨苦吃
Women usually want to please.
女人最惯常的应该是去迎合
Give me sketches of the talking beans.
把"聊天豆"的草图拿来给我
I'll write new dialogue.
对白我重新写
You're off the business.
亨氏广♥告♥案你别插手了
What'd he say?
他说什么了
He said you're off the business.
他说禁止你参与此广♥告♥案
Everyone has somewhere to go today.
今天大家都有活动呢
I'm going to the movies.
我要去看电影
Very good.
很好
You're going to get in trouble.
在影院吸大♥麻♥会惹出麻烦的
Want some?
要来点吗
Sure. What the hell.
好啊 管他呢
She's not gonna make it out there on her own.
她一个人扛不住的
Shh. You've got to keep it down.
嘘 你声音太大了
Okay.
好吧
Aren't you worried?
你都不揪心吗
It'll turn out all right.
不会有什么事的
No.
不
Just watch the movie.
看你的电影
I told you a dozen sometimes I was coming in.
我说了几百遍了我会过来
And I said no, you're not coming in.
但是我拒绝了 你不可以来
'Cause you don't want I should see you?
你是不是不想我来看你
You see me at home, for Christ's sake.
你不是回家就能见到我吗
You stare at me when I'm sleeping.
我睡觉你都盯着看
Eh, I don't want to see you anyway.
反正我也不是来看你的
I just want to use the photocopy. For what?
我只是来借用复印机的 做什么
I'm building my case.
我在做我的项目
Again?
又那么巧
Who's this?
这位是
I'm Peggy Olson. I work with Ginsberg.
我是佩奇·奥尔森 金斯伯格的同事
Well, I'm the original.
我是他父亲
Okay. Ahem. It's bedtime.
好了好了 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Miss Olson.
奥尔森小姐
What time is it? It's 8:30.
几点了 8:30了
Mr. Draper's on the phone.
德雷柏先生来电♥话♥了
I'll take it in here. You can go.
我就在这里接 你去忙吧
Good night.
晚安
Hello.
喂
Dawn didn't get any calls. Did you get any calls?
唐恩没有接到电♥话♥ 你接到了吗
About what?
什么电♥话♥
Has anyone called you?
有人给你打电♥话♥吗
I don't think so.
没有
Oh, okay.
好吧
Listen, it didn't go well.
听着 亨氏广♥告♥搞砸了
I've got to go.
我得挂了
I take full responsibility.
全部责任由我承担
Hello?
喂
Why didn't you tell me you had a family?
你怎么不告诉我你有家人
Your father's nice.
你父亲人不错
He's not my real father.
他不是我亲生父亲
People don't understand.
大家都不理解
Are you adopted?
你是被领养的吗
Actually, I'm from Mars.
实际上 我是火星来的
It's fine if you don't believe me,
你不相信我也没关系
but that's where I'm from.
但我就从那儿来的
I'm a full-blooded Martian.
我是如假包换的火星人
Don't worry. There's no plot to take over earth.
别紧张 我们对征服地球没兴趣
We're just displaced.
我们只是被迫背井离乡
Okay.
好吧
I can tell you don't believe me. That's okay.
我听得出来你不相信我 没关系
We're a big secret.
我们对外保密
They even tried to hide it from me.
他们甚至想把我蒙在鼓里
That man, my father,
那个人 我父亲
told me a story I was born in a concentration camp,
说我出生在集中营里面
but you know that's impossible.
但你知道那是不可能的
And I never met my mother
我从来没见过我母亲
because she supposedly died there.
因为她死在了集中营
That's convenient.
真是好借口
Next thing I know, Morris there finds me in a Swedish orphanage.
然后莫里斯就在一家瑞典孤儿院发现了我
I was five. I remember it.
我那时候5岁 我还记得
That's incredible.
难以置信
Yeah.
是啊
And then I got this one communication.
然后我收到了一条讯息
A simple order.
一个命令
Stay where you are.
留在那 不要试图回来
Are there others like you?
还有其他跟你一样的人吗
I don't know.
不知道
I haven't been able to find any.
我从来没找到过
Hello?
喂
Hi. It's me.
嗨 是我
You at work?
在公♥司♥吗
No, I'm home.
没有 回家了
Come up here.
过来吧
You need me, huh?
你终于需要我了
I always need you.
我一直需要你
What happened?
怎么了
This guy told me the strangest thing at work today.
今天在公♥司♥听了一个有史以来最怪的故事
Yeah?
怎么
He said he was born in a concentration camp.
他说他出生在集中营里
But that's impossible, right?
但那是不可能的 对吧
It happened.
也有先例
Come up here.
过来吧
Okay.
好
Hurry.
快
I'm going to go in there and sit down with the door closed.
我等下进去会关上门
And I want you to buzz me when he comes in.
唐来的时候记得按铃
One buzz for Don, two buzzes for Mr. And Mrs.
他一个人来就一声 和他妻子就两声
Who died? Let's play hooky.
谁死了 我们翘班吧
Should I close the door?
要关门吗
Remember when we used to represent double-sided aluminum?
记得双面铝业公♥司♥的单子吗
I remember twins and a hospital.
我记得双胞胎 还有医院
Not that part.
不是那个
Bob Whozit's moved over to Howard Johnson's
鲍勃·霍泽特去了霍华德·强森酒店
to help them with their new models.
帮他们挑选新模特
So how about a completely debauched
那来一场彻底放纵
and unnecessary fact-finding boondoggle
纸醉金迷的潇洒之旅如何
to the flagship in plattsburgh, New York?
就在纽约普拉茨堡的旗舰酒店等着你
Just an hour from scenic Lake Placid.
离风光旖旎的普莱西德湖只有一小时路程
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑呢吧
Did you ever hear the one about the farmer's daughter?
你听说过那些农夫女儿的事迹吗
This is where it all takes place.
全是在这里发生的
No.
不去
Don, come on.
唐 拜托
Alone, I'm an escapee from some expensive mental institution.
我一个人看起来就像逃离精神病院的疯子
But the two of us,
但如果我们一起
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表