What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'll make breakfast.
早饭我来做
Don, you're gonna be late.
唐 你要迟到了
Damn it.
该死
Bonjour, Marie. Would you like an omelet?
早上好 玛莉 想来个鸡蛋卷吗
I'd better not. You can't eat an egg?
我还是别吃了 你连鸡蛋都吃不了吗
Do I have to call the dentist?
要不我打电♥话♥约下牙医吧
It'll go away. It always does.
会好的 老♥毛♥病了
Well, go easy on the mouth wash.
别再用漱口水了
Have fun.
祝你们愉快
Why bother him? With what?
干嘛去烦他 什么事
"We're sorry that it has been no response to your reel.
"很抱歉没及时通知您结果
We would encourage you to try our advanced film workshop for a low--"
诚邀您来我们先进的电影工作室 试镜低--"
What is it?
这是什么
I paid for a screen test.
我花钱拍了试镜短片
They were supposed to send it to agents.
他们本该寄给经纪公♥司♥的
And they weren't interested?
公♥司♥没看上你吗
How could they have sent it to anybody but me in a week?
短短一周能寄给谁
They're selling classes.
骗人上课罢了
It's a great thing to take advantage of hopeless people.
占无望的人的便宜 手段真高明
Hopeless?
无望
Oh, Beth, I don't know if you remember Pete Campbell.
贝丝 你还记得皮特·坎贝尔吗
Of course. We almost had dinner.
当然 那天差点一起吃晚饭了
How was the second honeymoon?
第二次蜜月怎么样
Did you create another beneficiary?
有没有再造个受益人出来
So where are you off to?
你们这是去哪
She's gonna stay with her sister for a little bit.
她要去她姐姐那待一阵子
And where is that?
她姐姐家在哪儿
You know what, honey?
亲爱的
I'm going to the smoke room.
我要去吸烟室
We'll have to stand. You don't have to come.
我们在那只能站着 你没必要跟来
Don't take it personally.
别介意
She's in a mood.
她心情不好
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can-- can I just get by here, please?
能让一下吗
Go right ahead. Thank you.
请吧 谢谢
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
38?
38楼
Where are you going? I made a mistake.
你要去哪 我按错了
Okay.
好吧
Because I heard that the parachute company upstairs
我听说楼上的降落伞公♥司♥
got a big government contract and moved to Washington
拉到了个政♥府♥的大单子 搬到华盛顿去了
to be closer to cemetery or something.
好像在阿灵顿国家公墓附近
For once, mind your own business, Harry.
你就不能只管好你自己的事吗 哈里
All I'm saying is if we're getting more space,
我想说的是如果公♥司♥要扩张
I'll take anything without a column in it.
给我分的办公室只要没柱子就行
We offered you another office and you turned it down.
我们让你用另一间 你不要
You didn't want his office either.
你也不想用他的办公室吧
So is it true or not?
是不是真的要扩张了
I need a window, Joan. I'm getting scurvy.
我要带窗户的 琼 我就无赖一回吧
Adam?
亚当
"Topaz-- always less expensive, never cheap."
"派氏裤♥袜♥--价格不高 品位不低"
I hate it. No, you don't.
我讨厌这创意 怎么会
So we're aiming for cheap girls?
就是说我们的目标群是没品的女孩吗
Girls, not cheap. So we're cheap.
是女孩 不是没品位的 那就是我们产品低端
Art, come on. We agreed on a value approach.
阿特 拜托 我们说好不掺杂个人喜好的
I hate the word "Cheap." And so do I!
我讨厌"没品"这个词 我也是
That's why I put the word "Never" In front of it.
所以我说不能"没品"啊
You say the word,it on their mind.
你用了这个词 已经留下这种印象了
I hate to quote you directly,
我不想直接引用你说过的话
but didn't you say that with Topaz,
但你不是说派氏裤♥袜♥是让女孩
a girl could be sexy for pocket change?
花很少的钱也可以穿出性感吗
I thought it was gonna be "Two for one, twice the fun."
我以为会用"买♥♥一赠一 称心如意"这类的
That really sounds cheap.
那听起来才真的没品吧
Perhaps Don can answer this.
也许唐能解释一下
Gentlemen, how are you?
先生们 你们好
Art and Marvin object to the word "cheap."
阿特和马文不想用"没品"这个词
You're aware the word does not refer to Topaz.
你知道这个词不是指派氏裤♥袜♥吧
Clearly it states the exact opposite.
显然想表达的意思完全相反
And it's very funny.
也很幽默
We're supposed to be part of a fantasy,
我们产品本该让人梦寐以求
and I don't think cheap is part of any girl's fantasy.
我觉得廉价可不是女孩们梦寐以求的
Why don't you get a girl's opinion?
你为什么不去了解下姑娘的想法
I used to take that as a given here.
我当初选择你们公♥司♥就是因为有个女文案
And I'm not talking about black coffee out there.
我指的可不是坐外面那位"黑咖啡"
We're happy to copy test it for you.
我们很乐意帮你做效果分♥析♥
What's that gonna cost?
那要花多少钱
They're not charging us. They should've done it already.
他们不会要我们钱的 效果分♥析♥早该做好了
Let me walk you out. See you soon.
我来送你们出门 再见
Why the hell didn't you get any research?
你怎么不事先做调查
Because we never had to do it for them before.
因为我们之前从不用做
The client didn't like it and we did.
客户不喜欢 但我们喜欢
In the end, it is not how we know it's good?
再说 那不恰好证明这是个好创意吗
Then this is a success. I consider it a success.
这难道就算成功了吗 我觉得是成功了
He didn't have to go a single day
他没必要天天
without telling me I'm an idiot.
把我说的像个傻♥逼♥似的
I'll tell you what-- I'm so bored of this dynamic.
老实告诉你 我受够这种状态了
I have your sister in-law.
你嫂子在线上
Hello, Judy. No, it's me.
好啊 朱蒂 不 是我
Beth. I know who it is.
贝丝 我听得出来
I have to see you. Jesus, I'm at work.
我必须要见你一面 天啊 我在上班
Clara, could you go to the lobby and get me a pack of life savers?
克莱拉 麻烦你去楼下帮我买♥♥条薄荷糖
What's wrong with the machine?
自动售货机不能买♥♥吗
I want them fresh.
我要新鲜的
So you ran into me on the train
要不是在火车上撞见我
and suddenly remember who I was?
你都快想不起来我是谁了 是吧
Meet me where you wanted to meet before--
去你之前要跟我见面的地方等我
The Hotel Pennsylvania.
宾州酒店
I'll be there at noon under the name Mrs.Campbell
中午我会以坎贝尔夫人的名义入住
I hope you like waiting. That's what I did.
那你可要久等了 体会一下我之前的遭遇
This may be our last chance.
以后可能就再没有机会了
Why is this so hard?
这到底有什么难的
It has to be 125 words
必须要够125个词
and 15 of them have to be Ajax.
其中15个必须是"爱洁客"
Fellas, can I have Miss Olson to myself for a minute?
伙计们 让我和奥尔森女士单独聊会儿
Do you smoke? Not really.
你抽烟吗 不怎么抽
Well, get started.
开始抽吧
Smoke it, name it, sell it What is it?
享用它 定义它 推销它 这是什么
Philip Morris's top secret ladies' cigarette.
菲利普·莫里斯绝密的女士香烟
Leo Burnett thinks it's too small, and now it's in review.
李奥·贝纳觉得这个单子太小 所以还在观望
So it's your job to make sure they're sorry.
你的任务就是让他们后悔莫及
Great. Evan!
好的 埃文
Flip through the research at your leisure
有空时就翻翻这些资料
and then get your little ones on it.
然后自己总结出一份材料
Did they tell you anything I should know?
他们有没有什么具体要求
Does your boyfriend light your cigarettes?
你男朋友会帮你点烟吗
I don't smoke. Yes, you do.
我又不抽烟 不 你抽
It's gotta make noise. Maybe she lights it herself.
创意需要让人眼前一亮 也许她自己点烟
So is that what it is, or is it something like that?
你是想让我照你的思路做 还是这只是大概方向
You're a woman and you smoke.
你要成为一个会抽烟的女人
What do you want?
不然你想怎么做
All of last year's third and fourth quarters' work has posted
去年第三四季度的业务报表已经出来了
with sizeable checks from Vicks, Sugarberry, and Heinz in the bank.
维克制药 舒格伯里火腿 亨氏 都已付款
And with Mohawk returning to its prestrike billings,
再加上莫霍克航♥空♥公♥司♥资金的强势回归
revenues are up 34% from last year,
去年营收上涨了34%
making this our best quarter.
是最好的一个季度了
It's March. It's our only quarter.
现在三月 这才是第一个季度
Not this year. Ever.
不是今年 是迄今为止
And with Jaguar due to run
再加上捷豹马上要开工
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表