Now, I won't have everyone thinking I've made you cry.
我可不想让别人以为我把你弄哭了
Well, at least tell me about the party.
那跟我讲讲派对的事情吧
Mrs. Draper put on a bit of a burlesque.
德雷柏夫人演了一小段"滑稽舞"
No. Oh, yes.
不是吧 绝对是
She danced and sang in front of all of us.
在我们所有人面前又唱又跳
She was quite the kickette.
绝对风姿妖娆
I can't do it justice.
我实在是不好说
And Don?
那唐呢
I saw his soul leave his body.
他都快爽得升♥天♥了
I can't even imagine how handsome that man must be blushing.
我都想象不出他脸红的样子该有多帅
Yes.
对
I don't know how I ended up with him, but...
我也不知道他怎么到我手上了 但是
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Mr. Pryce, I will be speaking with you.
普莱斯先生 我们以后再聊
Let me take a look at him at least.
至少让先我看看他嘛
Handsome little blackheart.
真是个帅气的小坏蛋
Oops. I think...
哎呀 他好像...
Have you seen Clara?
你见到克莱拉了吗
Congratulations. We're gonna be right next to each other finally.
恭喜 我们马上就做邻居了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Clara, could you excuse us?
克莱拉 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Well, she obviously already knows.
她显然已经知道了
Please.
拜托了
Uh, Roger, you know, convinced me.
罗杰 他 说服了我
We all thought it was best for the firm
我们都认为为了公♥司♥利益
that you have a bigger office,
你该拥有一间大点的办公室
so I was asked to switch.
于是让我跟你换
I'll be right back.
我一会儿再来
I appreciate your sacrifice,
很感激你能做出牺牲
but a bigger office was not the point.
但是我不是为了要间大点的办公室
Well, fine, then. I'll switch back.
好吧 那我再换回来
Roger didn't say I couldn't switch back.
罗杰可没说不准反悔
I don't care what Roger says.
我不在乎罗杰怎么说
I am the head of accounts. I am bringing in all the business.
我才是业务主管 生意全是我揽的
I deserve the bigger office.
我本就该有更大的办公室
It's a great office, Pete. It's very important.
我这间超棒的 皮特 占尽地利
It's got the windows. God, I'm gonna miss them.
有窗户 我会怀念它们的
And you did this because Roger told you to?
你这么做是为了服从罗杰的命令吗
And also because I respect you so much.
也因为我很"敬重"你
What do you want me to say?
你想让我怎么说
Look, I just need a place to hide until Megan leaves.
听着 我只想找个地方憋屈着 直到梅根离开
Oh, God, unless she told Don.
天啊 她不会告诉唐吧
She's not gonna tell Don, is she?
她不会告诉唐的 对吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Come in.
请进
What's up?
怎么了
At your party, which was lovely,
你的生日派对 很棒
I said something which I shouldn't have said.
但我当时说了些不该说的话
And I want to apologize
我要道歉
if you had a bad time because of it.
破坏了您的大好心情
I had a wonderful time.
我那天很愉快
Well, good.
那就好
The only reason I'm bringing it up
我之所以提这事
is Megan seemed kind of upset.
是因为梅根似乎有点不高兴
I'm very sorry. I should not be allowed
真抱歉 我不该在
to drink at work functions. Or at all, honestly.
工作聚会上喝酒 一滴酒都不该碰
What did she say? Nothing.
她说什么了 没什么
But she went home. She wasn't feeling well.
但她回家了 她不舒服
I'm mortified if I had something to do with it.
我怕那都是我造成的
When did she leave?
她何时离开的
I think she wants to be alone.
我觉得她想一个人待着
You don't know her at all.
你根本不了解她
Caroline.
卡罗琳
I'm done for the day.
我要走了
Mr. Pryce.
普莱斯先生
Yes, Scarlett? There's a gentleman here,
何事 斯嘉丽 有位先生来找您
the owner of the wallet-- Mr. Polito.
钱包的主人 普利托先生
He's in reception. Shall I bring him back?
他正在前台 需要我带他进来吗
No, absolutely not.
不 不用
Well, do you want to see him?
那您想见他吗
Yes, I'll be out in a moment.
是的 我马上出来
Of course, Mr. Pryce.
好的 普莱斯先生
Thank you, Delores.
谢谢你 德洛丽丝
Excuse me? I said just a minute.
您说什么 我是说立刻就来
Hello.
您好
Are you Mr. Polito?
你是普利托先生吗
I am. Although there's no way for you to know that.
是的 但你当然不认识我
You got my wallet.
钱包在你手里
I contacted you.
是我主动联♥系♥你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'm glad this worked out.
我很高兴你失而复得
Hold on.
等等
Just hold on a second.
先别走
Everything's there.
东西都在吧
So it is.
是的
Well, you can't blame me.
也不能怪我
My horse came in and I lost my wallet.
我当时刚赢了赛马 钱包就丢了
Then it came in again.
现在不是又回来了
No, that's not necessary.
不 完全不必
You've got to take a reward. I couldn't possibly.
你必须收下酬劳 我不能
My girl said you were real polite.
我女人说你很有修养
Obviously from the accent, you're not from around here.
听你口音 明显不是本地人
No, I'm not.
不 的确不是
This is the way we do things.
入乡随俗吧
Thanks again. I mean it.
再次感谢 真的
You're a real gentleman.
你是位真正的绅士
Megan? Where are you?
梅根 你在哪儿
Oh, you're home.
你回来了
So are you. What happened?
你也回来了 怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
You just left without me?
你没等我就走了
I was upset. That's clear.
我心烦 很明显
About what?
为什么事心烦
Because my apartment is filthy.
因为我的公♥寓♥很脏
Where's the girl?
不是有女仆吗
I sent her home.
我让她回家了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm cleaning up. I don't want to get sweaty.
打扫啊 我不想衣服沾上汗
Like that? Don't you look at me.
裸着打扫吗 你不准看我
I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话
I'm cleaning up.
我正在打扫
Really?
真的吗
Stop looking at me. You aren't allowed to look at me.
别看我 你不准看我
Then put some clothes on.
那你把衣服穿上
I said stop it. You don't deserve it.
不准看 你没那个眼福
Come on.
别这样
You don't like presents. You don't like nice things.
你不喜欢礼物 不喜欢美好的事物
Besides, you're too old.
而且 你太老了
I don't need an old person.
我不喜欢老家伙
You probably couldn't do it anyway.
反正估计你也不举
Don't.
别
Get up. No.
起来 不
I don't want people to think you're getting this.
我不要别人觉得你艳福不浅
You want it so badly. I don't want it.
我知道你很想要 我不要
I don't want you.
我不想要你
You don't get to have this. Go sit over there.
你不配享此艳福 去那边坐着
All you get to do is watch.
你只准看
Where's Harry?
哈里人呢
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need to see Mr. Campbell?
对不起 你要找坎贝尔先生吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表