If this is your last meeting.
条件是你必须立刻做出决定
I think I need a chocolate shake.
我想我需要一杯巧克力奶昔
First day of work ends with you and me at La Caravelle.
第一天工作结束我请你吃饭
You're here. I'm here.
你回来了 我回来了
How'd it go?
试镜怎么样
How did yours go?
你工作怎么样
We're waiting to hear.
依然在等结果
I bet you were great.
我想你一定表现得很出色
I bet you were, too.
我觉得你也一样
The difference is I want you to get it.
不同之处在于我真心希望你成功
Stop it.
别说了
Well, you get to disappear for work whenever you want.
一旦工作有需要 我可以让你立即赶去做
And if I have to choose between you and that,
但如果让我在你和我的工作之间选择
I'll choose you.
我会选择你
But I'll hate you for it.
但我会因此而恨你
You know I don't want you to fail.
你知道我并不希望你失败
Good.
很好
Because I'm not going to.
因为我不会失败的
Don't run away like that.
别再像那样就跑掉
Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Miss Olson wants to see you.
奥尔森小姐想见你
Peggy, come on in.
佩奇 进来吧
D'Arcy's out. Says who?
达美高广♥告♥公♥司♥出局了 谁说的
Arthur's girl told me on the Q.T.
亚瑟的秘书悄悄告诉我的
She said he was in his office crying.
她说他在办公室里痛哭
Jaguar is calling the president of every agency.
捷豹正在给每个公♥司♥的总裁打电♥话♥
Dancer just got a big "No, thanks."
盛世长城广♥告♥公♥司♥刚被拒绝了
D'Arcy is out, too.
达美高公♥司♥也出局了
Get the partners in my office and wait for further instructions.
让所有合伙人 来我办公室待命
Roger Sterling's office.
罗杰·斯特林的办公室
I want all the partners here.
我要所有合伙人都来
You can't leave him on hold.
别让客户在线等
Where's Pete?
皮特人呢
Just answer it.
接吧
Hello? Hugh, how are you this morning?
你好 休 今早可好
I'm glad to hear that. We like him, too.
很高兴知道这个消息 我们也喜欢他
Well, that is terrific news. Bravo.
真是天大的好消息 太好了
Spectacular. Great.
干得漂亮 很好
We'll be over this afternoon to kiss the bride.
我们今天下午会去和你们见面
He said it wasn't even close.
他说我们的创意遥遥领先
Well, congratulations to everyone.
恭喜各位
We got to get champagne.
我们一定要拿香槟庆祝
I promise you they're opening it right now.
我保证他们已经在开香槟了
Before everybody's too drunk, I need a list of names.
在大家喝醉之前 我需要一份名单
I promised them we'd staff up immediately
我向捷豹保证过我们将立刻组织人手
and we're going over there today.
今天去拜访他们
Can't we wait to see what the scope of the campaign will be?
我们不能先估计一下预算吗
Is this about the bonuses again?
你是不是还在想奖金
There are no bonuses this year.
今年没有奖金
Now, next year.
明年吧
Joan, shall we address the men?
琼 我们去告诉大家这个好消息吧
Congratulations.
恭喜
You wanna talk to me?
你有话跟我说
You're not busy?
你不忙吗
I'm not in the mood.
我没那个心情
You really have no idea when things are good, do you?
你还真是分不清事情好坏
I swear, I don't really need to talk right now.
真的 我们不必现在就谈
Drink with me.
和我喝一杯
I have to talk about something kind of serious.
我要说件严肃的事情
I can't put a girl on Jaguar.
我不能让女士参与捷豹广♥告♥
These car guys...
那些汽车公♥司♥的人...
I just can't.
我真的不行
But, you know It's not that.
但是... 不是那件事
Is this about Joan being made partner?
是因为琼成为了合伙人吗
What?
什么
The circumstances...
那是形势所致
She's been with us 13 years.
她和我们共事13年了
I want you to know that
我希望你知道
the day you saw something in me...
从你发掘我天赋的那一天起
my whole life changed.
我的一生都为之改变
And since then, it's been my privilege
从那时起 我很荣幸
to not only be at your side,
不仅能与你并肩工作
but to be treated like a protegee
还能成为你的学徒
and for you to be my mentor
由你指导我
and my champion.
保护我
But?
但是
But...
但是
I think I reached a point
我觉得是时候
where it's time for me to have a new experience.
开启人生新篇章了
Really?
真的吗
I'm giving my notice.
我将递上辞呈
I've accepted another offer.
我已接受了另一份工作
Are you done?
说完了吗
I'm giving the customary two weeks.
我按照惯例提前两周知会你
My last day will be the third.
我将在下月三号♥离开
And don't think Hold on.
不要觉得... 等等
It's been crazy around here
最近很忙
and I know I've been taking you for granted.
我知道我无视你的付出
And, frankly, I'm impressed.
老实说 你很出色
You finally picked the right moment to ask for a raise.
你终于在对的时间要求加薪了
It's time for me to move on.
我要向前看了
Come on.
得了吧
I'm serious.
我是认真的
You're serious?
你是认真的
It wasn't easy.
这是个艰难的决定
Oh, I'm sure it wasn't.
当然非常"艰难"
Well, good for you. Where are you going?
这对你是好事 你准备去哪儿
Cutler, Gleason & Chaough.
C.G.C广♥告♥公♥司♥
Perfect.
真"好"
Okay.
好吧
Well, let's pretend I'm not responsible
让我们假装我不是
for every single good thing that's ever happened to you,
造就你命运转折的贵人
and you tell me the number or make one up
你说个金额或想个价位
and I'll beat it.
我会满足你的
There's no number.
不是钱的问题
There's no number?
不是钱的问题吗
How long do you want to play this out?
别演了 见好就收吧
I'm sorry,
对不起
but you know this is what you would do.
但要是你也会这么做的
You don't need to wait until the third.
你不用等到三号♥
I've got a room full freelancers out there.
兼♥职♥文案多得是
I'll get by.
不缺你一个
I understand.
我能理解
Don't be a stranger.
常联♥系♥ 别生疏了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表