You should have had it extracted days ago.
你早就该把它挤掉的
I kept thinking it would go away.
我以为它会自己消掉的
Yeah? You're lucky didn't lose your jaw.
下巴还保得住算你幸运
Just breathe through your nose.
用鼻子呼吸
You're in bad shape, Dick.
你看起来真糟 迪克
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
I lost my job when I died.
我死的时候丢了工作
I'm gonna do you a favor and take it out.
我来帮你取出来吧
But it's not your tooth that's rotten.
但腐烂的不是你的牙
Don't go.
别走
Don't leave me.
别离开我
Don't worry. I'll hang around.
别担心 我就在这儿
Get it?
明白吗
You're gonna be sore,
这会很疼
So just take it easy for the rest of the day.
所以今天一定要小心点
Fill that prescription I gave you
按我给你的处方吃药
and don't smoke for 24 hours.
24小时内不要吸烟
Mrs. Dawes?
道斯女士
Beth, your brother's here to see you.
贝丝 你哥哥来看你了
Yes, of course. Come in.
哦 好的 请进
You know, you're right--
你是对的
You really do have the same eyes.
你们的眼睛真是一模一样的
I'm so glad you came.
我很高兴你来了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I don't have a brother.
我并没有哥哥
It was the only way I could get in.
只有这样我才能进来
But what are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Well, I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Oh, that's right.
这样啊
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm in the wrong room.
我走错房♥间了
But you can still visit.
但你还是可以来看我
But I'm here to visit my friend.
我是来看望朋友的
Please. Please, keep me company.
拜托 拜托了 陪陪我
What's wrong with your friend?
你朋友怎么了
He, um...
他
He got involved
他和别人的
with another man's wife.
妻子有染
And that put him in the hospital?
所以他才会在医院里吗
From the complications.
一言难尽
Why did he do it?
他为什么要这样
All the regular reasons, I guess--
大概的说辞 我猜无非是
He needed to let off some steam,
他需要释放压力
he needed adventure, he needed to feel handsome again.
他需要冒险 需要重拾自信
He needed to feel that he knew something
他想要让自己觉得已经参透了些什么
that all this aging was worth something
经历的岁月也不只是匆匆溜过
because he knew things young people didn't know yet.
因为他懂得年轻人还不明了的事情
He probably thought it would be like having a few tall drinks
他大概以为这就像是喝酒
and feeling very, very good.
喝到位了感觉很棒
And then he'd go back to his life and say,
然后回到现实中 对自己说
that was nice.
那一场经历还不错
But then he got sick?
但是他后来就病了
When it went away...
当一切都荡然无存
He was heartbroken.
他肝肠寸断
And then he realized everything he already had was not right either.
接着他意识到他所拥有的一切也并非他所愿
And that was why it had happened at all...
正是如此才发生了这一切
And that his life with his family
他的妻子 他的家庭
was some temporary bandage
对于他那永存的伤口
on a permanent wound.
也只是暂时的疗伤剂
Don't worry.
别着急
They'll fix him up here.
医生会治好他的
They're very good.
他们很棒的
He'll be fine.
他会好起来的
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Good luck with your friend.
祝你的朋友好运
Oh, my goodness.
噢 老天
How are you?
你还好吗
Are you waiting for somebody? Nope.
你在等人吗 没有
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Did you lose your job?
失业了吗
No. Did you?
没 你呢
You look good.
你气色不错
How's Megan?
梅根还好吗
She's good.
她很好
You're kind of new at that job to be avoiding the office.
你才干没几天 就讨厌办公室了
Just knocking out the cobwebs.
我只是想理清思路
Someone told me this works.
某人曾说过这是个好方法
So it's going well?
工作还顺利吗
Yeah.
嗯
Is that okay?
你不介意吧
That's what happens when you help someone--
当你帮助别人时 这在所难免
they succeed and move on.
他们迟早会成功并高飞
Don't you want them to?
你难道不想他们成功吗
I'm proud of you.
我以你为荣
I just didn't know it would be without me.
我只是没想到你的成功中没有我
Well, put me on your call list.
为你我随叫随到
What are you working on?
你最近忙什么呢
We're trying to get that women's cigarette you were after.
我们正在争取你以前跟过的女士香烟
Oh, god, I miss that easy money.
上帝啊 我想念那种轻松盈利的工作
It's easy to have; it's not easy to win.
夺得他们很轻松 但要赢下可不轻松
You'll beat it.
你没问题的
Well, I'm going to Virginia to tour the factory.
我要去维吉尼亚参观工厂
I'm going on a plane.
坐飞机哦
Richmond's nice. It's not Paris.
里士满不错 又不是去巴黎
And I'm going with Frank Gleason.
而且我还要和弗兰克·格里森一起去
Will you give my love to Megan? Sure.
能替我向梅根问好吗 当然
Oh, we should all get together. Yes.
我们应该一起聚聚 是的
Howdy, partner!
你好 兄弟
What do you say we get off in Harrison,
你想不想在哈里森村下车
get back on the train, and go get into some trouble?
然后我们坐车回去 一起找点乐子
What? I'm on my own.
什么 我就一个人
You can say you fell asleep.
你可以说你睡着了
You did.
你确实睡着了
You are the most disgusting person I have ever seen.
你是我见过的最恶心的人
Oh, come on!
得了吧
How could you do that to that woman?
你怎么能那样对她
You just couldn't wait to get her in the hospital and erase her brain.
你迫不及待地把她送进医院洗♥脑♥
It's you?
是你
She always spreads her legs for the first chump she can find.
她总是碰到一个呆瓜就张♥开♥双♥腿♥
What are you doing!
你们干嘛
Knock it off!
别打了
Knock it off! Gentlemen, calm down!
住手 先生们 冷静
Are you OK, buddy?
你还好吗
You, Max Schmeling, you go that way.
马克斯·施梅林 你到那边去
He started it. Out!
他先挑起的 过去
My things are in the bar. That's not a surprise.
我东西都在列车酒吧 可想而知
You're a real prick, you know that?
你就是个混球 知道吗
Listen, buddy, you're gonna give it a couple of minutes,
听着 老兄 你冷静一会儿
you're gonna go down there and apologize.
然后过去道歉
To him? Never.
向他道歉 没门
You gotta ride the train every day and he's a fellow commuter.
你每天都坐这车 而他是你的同伴
And I don't like fighting on my train.
我不希望有人在我的车上打架
Oh, it's your train.
是你的车
Are you paying to ride on it?
你坐车付钱了吗
We're paying you to ride on it.
是我们花钱让你在车上
You work for us, so why don't you go down there
你为我们工作 你怎么不过去
and apologize to him?
向他道歉
I'm about to throw you off.
再说我就赶你下车
Go ahead, you fat piece of crap.
赶啊 你这肥杂碎
I am an officer of the New Haven Line.
我是纽黑文线的乘警
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表