And Butler shooting and running within the month,
还有巴特勒女鞋的广♥告♥也要在本月内拍摄完成并播放
projections for next quarter are equally bright.
下一季度的前景也同样喜人
Have you found me an office?
办公室找到没有
Unfortunately, I was unable to go upstairs this morning.
很不凑巧 早上我脱不开身上楼去
Harry Crane.
哈里·克雷恩在
But I am meeting with the building manager at lunch.
不过午饭时我会去和大楼管♥理♥员♥面谈
Get more than we need.
争取多弄点空间
Any objections?
有异议吗
I'm sorry, but I feel someone has to voice the negatives.
抱歉 不过我真觉得必须有反对的声音在
Perhaps after one quarter,
因为也许再过一个季度
we should be careful not to overextend ourselves.
我们就该谨慎点不能再过多扩展业务了
Can we just vote?
投个票不就好了
Or we could table this discussion until June.
或者我们可以等到6月份再讨论此事
All in favor of tabling the vote?
暂缓投票都同意吗
Aye. Tabling does not require a vote.
是的 暂缓不需要举手表决
It only needs to be seconded.
只需有人附议即可
What is this, parliment this?
这里是哪 英国议会吗
Is this meeting over yet?
这会议结束了没
No, it's not.
没 还没有
Don, I give you my proxy. I have things to do.
唐 替我做决定吧 我还有事要忙
We can do that?
还能这么干吗
Thank god. Stop it.
总算来了 住手
I knew you'd show. Because I'm pathetic?
我知道你肯定会来 就因为我太可悲吗
If you're so angry, why did you come?
你要是满肚子气 又何必来这一趟
You know I had to.
你知道我必须得来
Come sit with me.
过来陪我坐会儿
I'm not going to my sister's.
我不是去我姐那儿
I-- well, Howard checked me into the hospital this morning.
我...霍华德今早把我送进了医院
For what? What's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
It's hard to explain,
一言难尽
but I've been very blue
我一直很忧郁
and... The doctors seem to think
然后 医生似乎觉得
the only thing to do is electroshock.
唯一能让我好起来的方法是电击
Shock treatment? You're not crazy.
电击疗法 你又没疯
Look, Peter, I wanted to see you
听着 皮特 我之所以想见你
because it's going to be different after.
是因为以后的我肯定会不一样了
It always is.
总是这样
You've done it before?
你以前这么做过
Yes.
是的
And it creates this sort of gray cloud.
总会有黑云压得我喘不过气
The last time, I lost months and--
上次 我好几个月浑浑噩噩
This is wonderful.
不过现在真好
You're wonderful.
有你在真好
I don't want to forget and I'm afraid I will.
我不想忘记这一切 可我怕我真的会
I told them I was going to my niece's birthday party.
我跟别人说我要去参加外甥女的生日派对
I have to be back by 5 so I'll be ready for tommorow.
必须5点之前赶回去 要为明天做准备
What makes you think I would do this?
你怎么就知道我愿意这么做呢
You are crazy.
你真是疯了
Please.
拜托了
Please give me this.
拜托就再给我一次
Oh, god.
天啊
Why does everybody want redheads?
为什么人人都爱红发
Anybody can become redhead.
随便什么人都能染红头发
I mean, even Julia's working.
茱莉亚都找到工作了
Working? She did three days on "Dark shadows"
工作 她在《黑暗阴影》待了三天
and then they fired her and cut her out.
就被赶出了剧组
Shit. I keep telling her how good she was.
糟了 我之前还一个劲儿地给她戴高帽
This is why you're not working. You won't answer the phone.
难怪你没工作 电♥话♥响了都不去接
Hello?
喂
Hello? I can hear you.
喂 我听得到
Heavy breathing?
喘粗气吗
I thought it was wrong number but they keep calling
是打错了 可又一直不停打过来
and they never say they're sorry.
而且从来不道歉
I wish you would have told me we had company.
你早该告诉我有客人的
I wouldn't have come out like these.
我就不会蓬头垢面出来了
Hello. Nice to meet you!
你好 很高兴见到你
Mother, this is Emily from class. Please.
妈妈 这是我同学艾米丽 幸会
Megan, did you get me the appointment for wash and set?
梅根 帮我预约好美发师了吗
Yes, mama.
好了 妈妈
How long are you in town for? Only a week.
您在这待多久 就待一周
I wanted to spend Easter with my daughter.
我想跟女儿一起过复活节
My husband is an atheist.
我先生是无神论者
What are your plans for today?
你们今天有什么安排
We are looking at the casting notices.
我们在看选角通知
Bonne chance.
祝好运
She's so elegant and encouraging.
她太优雅了 鼓舞人心
I guess so.
是吧
Listen.
听我说
I hope you know that if I could ever help you
我想让你知道 只要我能帮你的
in any way, I would want you to ask.
不管是什么 你尽管开口
Okay.
好
Well, my agent put me up for this part.
我经纪人推荐了个角色给我
It's really cute.
非常受欢迎的角色
It's based on "Beauty and the Beast"
剧本以《美女与野兽》为基础
And, well, it's a commercial for Barnett Shoes.
是巴奈特女鞋的广♥告♥
And?
然后呢
Well, Don's the Draper
你家唐·德雷柏
in Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce, isn't he?
是斯库德普广♥告♥公♥司♥的合伙人 对吧
Do you mean Butler Shoes? Yes, that's it.
你是说巴特勒女鞋吗 没错
Look, I really don't want to make you uncomfortable.
我告诉你这些 真不是故意让你难做的
I am completely prepared for no.
我完全准备着被拒绝
I just-- it's a European type.
只是...他们想找欧洲女主
I-- I'm sorry, but Don doesn't do that.
抱歉 但唐真的不喜欢这一套
That's not the way it works.
跟我说是没用的
It's really up to the client.
完全取决于客户的意思
All I want is an audition.
我只是想要个面试机会
I'd ask you who I would sleep with,
我本想打听该找谁搞"潜规则"
but I don't think you'd like it.
但估计你不想听到这些的
Um, okay. I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我尽力而为
I am your eternal slave.
我这辈子做牛做马报答你
But if it doesn't work out,
但如果没成
you're gonna have to act like you never ask.
就当你从来没问过吧
Now find me a job.
来帮我找工作
I should go.
我该走了
Howard's coming by after work.
霍华德下班后会过去
"It was terrible.
你就说"太糟了
I couldn't find the party, then I couldn't get a cab."
我找不到聚会地址 又拦不到车"
For four hours?
整整四小时吗
Don't tell me you're not happy right now.
别告诉我你此刻没有满心欢喜
Don't tell me you don't feel better.
别告诉我你没有开心多了
Howard can't make you do this.
霍华德不能这么对你
He wants to control you. He's a monster.
他只是想控制你 他太残忍♥了
You just hate him because he vote for Goldwater.
你恨他是因为他投票给戈德华特
This is not a joke.
我没在和你开玩笑
Let's go to Los Los Angeles. I've been there.
我们私奔去洛杉矶吧 我去过那
It's filled with sunshine.
那里阳光灿烂
I can't.
我做不到
Why?
为什么
It's so dark, Peter...
皮特 我的世界太黑暗
that I just get to this place
现在我路过这个地方
and I suddenly feel this door open,
突然发现门开着
and I want to walk thought it.
我想进去看看
That's for weak people,
你这样太软弱了
people who can't solve a problem.
注定什么都解决不了
You want to solve a problem?
你想帮我解决问题吗
Zip me up.
帮我拉上
And then you'll leave.
然后你就会离去
And what if you forget you love me?
万一你忘记你爱我 怎么办
Oh, Peter.
皮特
I don't know you and you don't know me.
我们只是萍水相逢的陌生人
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表