剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
她是一片好心 可怜人
She means well, poor thing.
而且她的床上功夫更好
And she's great in the sack.
绝对没错
That she is.
和你聊得很开心
It's been fun.
但是现在该带你归案了
But now it's time to bring you in.
或是打一架
Or fight.
求求你 打一架吧
Please... fight.
你说得对
You're right.
该走了
Time to go.
等等
Wait.
有个问题
There's a problem.
你要怎么解开这些手铐呢
How are you gonna get out of those cuffs?
《Unholy War》 JACOB BANKS
*So you better run*
*You better run*
我不知道浴室墙上的洞是谁砸的
I don't know who punched a hole in the bathroom wall.
我打给你不是为了这事 但是很高兴知道
That's not why I'm calling, but good to know.
怎么 你打来检查我吗
What, you're checking up on me?
我只是打来看看你好不好而已
I was just calling to see if you're okay, that's all.
我没事
I'm fine, okay?
其实我非常好
In fact, I'm great.
这个瑞夫斯比我想象的要难抓
This Rivers guy is a lot harder to catch than I thought.
这么说你还没找到他吗
So you haven't found him yet?
我找到他了 但是他跑了
I found him. And he got away.
这是好事吗 如果他现在去找你怎么办
And that's a good thing? What if he comes after you now?
你觉得他会吗
You think he would?
麦子
Maze...
瑞夫斯危险的地方
Rivers is dangerous in ways
我觉得你还没准备好去应付
that I don't think you're prepared for.
他最擅长攻心
He's emotionally dangerous.
我完全不知道你什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
我知道 所以才是问题
I know, and that's the problem.
如果
If...
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
提醒你 你不是麦子的母亲
Reminding you that you are not Maze's mother.
她已经是大人了 她没事的
She's got her big-girl pants on. She's fine.
真的吗
Really?
因为她抓到了瑞夫斯 却被他逃脱了
Because she caught Rivers, and he got away.
这点我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
别碰我的鼻子 这是事实
Don't touch my nose. It's true.
路西法 如果他已经扰乱了她的思绪
Lucifer, if he already got in her head...
他没有
He hasn't.
他也许只是拿着喷火器超她冲过去之类的
He probably just came at her with a flamethrower or something,
那样只会让麦子更火大
which'll just piss Maze off even more.
你有没有告诉她
Now, did you tell her
我们找到瑞夫斯的藏身之处了
we found out where Rivers has been staying?
我没说 我不知道是否会说
I didn't. I don't know if I'm going to.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
你显然不担心
Clearly, you're not.
不 我不担心
No, I'm not.
我刚给她发了地址
I just sent her the address.
-路西法 -喷火器 警探
- Lucifer... - A flamethrower, Detective.
甚至是一把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
Or maybe even an Uzi.
不管怎样 麦子都能搞定
Either way, it's nothing Maze can't handle.
我很肯定
I'm sure.
《普罗米修斯的生民》Op.43 贝多芬
地方不错啊
Nice place.
倒是希望你有摇滚乐
Wish you had some rock and roll, though.
这么和你说吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
我这就去商店里给你挑几张唱片
I'll run down to the store, pick up a couple records,
-马上回来 -别走
- be right back. - Stay.
喝酒总是有时间的
There's always time for a drink.
不是吧 手铐不是已经玩过了吗
Come on. Didn't we do this already?
这次肯定没这么容易
It's not going to be so easy this time.
这倒是新鲜
That's a new one.
我真的不想和你交手
Look, I really don't want to fight you.
但我真的想
Mm, I really do.
好吧
Okay.
玩乐时间结束
Play time's over.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我现在懂了 这些手铐和音乐
I get it now. The handcuffs, the music.
你是想找我跳舞
You wanted to dance with me.
或者我只是想掩盖你尖叫的声音
Or I wanted to cover the sounds of screaming.
我确实懂点功夫
I know a little kung fu.
我开始怀疑你是故意让我逃离酒吧的
I'm beginning to think you wanted me to escape that bar.
你喜欢追着我跑 对不对
You like chasing me, don't you?
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
可惜你没有挑战性
Shame it's not you.
我不想对你开枪
I don't want to shoot you.
是吗 但你连杀两人时
Yeah, well, you had no problem
可完全没有手下留情
killing those two people in cold blood.
我这辈子做过很多坏事
Look, I've done a lot of terrible things in my life.
但那件事不是我做的
That's not one of them.
有人陷害我
I was framed.
我不在乎
I don't care.
可你应该在乎
Yeah, well, you should.
因为赫雷拉下一个就会背叛你
'Cause Herrera's gonna betray you next.
赫雷拉副队吗
Lieutenant Herrera?
-你一定就是戴克警探 -是的
- And you must be Detective Decker. - Uh, yes.
-幸会 -幸会
- Pleasure. - Pleasure.
我知道您为什么来
I know what this is about,
我不是有意插手别的警♥察♥的案子的
and I-I didn't mean to stick my nose in another cop's case.
等等 你以为我生气了吗
Wait, wait. You think I'm mad?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你帮我找到了新线索
You got me a new lead.
我是来感谢你的
I'm here to thank you.
不过 既然你提了这件事
Uh, you know, but now that you cracked it open...
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind,
我希望后续调查能由我来完成
I want to carry this one across the finish line.
你确定吗 我很乐意帮忙
Are you sure? I'm happy to help.
别担心
Don't worry,
最后功劳全部归你
I'll give you all the credit.
只是这件案子对我意义很大
It's just that this one means a lot to me.
求而不得 最是折磨
The one that got away, you know?
好
Right.
当然 我理解
Yeah, of course. Absolutely.
好的
Yeah.
再见
Yeah.
谢谢你 警探
Thanks, Detective.
我以前为赫雷拉做事 跟你一样
Yeah, I used to work for Herrera, just like you.
他派我去抓人 甚至更糟
He sent me to track people down, or worse.
有一天我说不干了 他很不爽
Then, one day, I quit. He didn't like that.
你编的故事可真精彩 可我说了
That's a really nice story, but like I said...
-你不在乎 -没错
- You don't care. - I don't.
客房♥服务
Room service.
空腹可不能上路
Never run on an empty stomach.
再多嘴我就打断你的胳膊
Say one word and I'll break your arm.
好吧 好吧
Ah! Okay, all right.
你说什么就是什么 毕竟我们夫妻感情好
Whatever you say. We're just a happy couple.
麦泽金·史密斯夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Mazikeen Smith.
我之前见过你
I've seen you before.
麦子 接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Maze, pick up. Pick up.
时机不太巧 戴克
Huh, not a good time, Decker.
还是我
Hey, it's me again.
我知道你觉得我太多心了
I-I know you think I'm just being a worrier,
但这件案子真的有点奇怪
but there is something strange going on with this case,
尽快给我回电♥话♥吧
so call me back ASAP.
我想请你帮个忙
Look, I have a favor to ask you.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
都死光了吗
Everyone in here dead?
没有吗 我也觉得
No? Didn't think so.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表