剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你根本就不会有危险
you wouldn't have been in danger in the first place.
上次的事抱歉了
I'm sorry about last time.
我有点控制狂
I'm a bit of a control freak.
是吗
Really?
我都没发现呢
I hadn't noticed.
那么 什么变了
So, what's changed?
我意识到
Well, I realized
你是对的 你是专家
that you're right, you're the expert.
我应该信任你
And I should trust you.
虽然这很可怕
And as scary as that is...
还有更可怕的
...there's something much scarier.
我醒来
I, um, I wake up...
闻到咖啡味儿
...smell coffee.
很香
It's nice.
我跟家人吃早饭
I have breakfast with my family.
我们很开心
Uh, we're happy.
很平静
At peace.
然后 一个男人
And then, a man
走进来 朝他们一人一枪
walks in and shoots each of them.
全打死了
Dead.
我认识这人 因为我代理过他
And I know this man because he's somebody that I represented,
我知道他本该进监狱的 但他没有
and I know that he should be in jail, but he's not.
因为我
Because of me.
我笑着
I just smile,
看着我的家人被杀
while my family is killed.
我动都没动
I don't move a muscle.
因为我是这一切发生的原因
Because I'm the reason that it's happening.
我是他逍遥法外的原因
I'm the reason that he's free.
然后 我又醒来了
And then, I wake up.
新的早晨
It's a new morning.
又是那股咖啡味儿
I smell the same coffee.
倒出了一样的麦片
Pour the same cereal.
然后又有人走进来
And then, someone else walks in,
朝我家人开枪
and shoots my family.
这次 换了个人
This time, it's a different person.
也是我放走的人
Someone else I set free.
我...
And I just...
又在笑着
smile again.
我内心又死了一次
And I die inside again.
一遍又一遍
Over and over, and...
我不知道我要怎样才能离开那里
I don't know what it'll take to stay out of that place.
我尽力了
I'm trying my best.
但我不知道这是否足够
But I don't know if it'll be enough.
这是个很勇敢的开始
Well, it's a very brave start.
《I Don't Believe in Satan》 ARON WRIGHT
*I don't believe in Satan*
*But he believes in me...*
谢谢你救了我的命 该隐
Thank you for saving my life, Kane.
我们现在扯平了吧
I suppose we're even now.
可血印还在
Yet, this is still there.
这么多年了 其实你也算是在地狱
This whole time, you've been in a kind of Hell, too.
现在也是
You still are.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 弟弟
I'm sorry, too, brother.
你的脸还是折磨我的人的脸
Your face is still the face of my torturer.
好吧
Fair enough.
我们还需要点距离
I guess we still need some space.
这我赞同
That, we can agree on.
*He's the master of deceit*
*I don't believe in Satan...*
还挺客气的嘛
Ah, that was quite civil, actually.
我知道我答应帮你解除诅咒
I know I promised to help you end your curse,
但恐怕 我们得解除我们的邪恶联盟了
but I'm afraid we need to dissolve our unholy alliance.
为什么
Why?
危险太大
The risk is too great.
我不介意让自己涉险
I mean, I don't mind putting myself in danger,
但是警探呢
but the detective?
如果她死了 那就是我的错
If she had died, it would have been my fault.
但你是魔鬼 你一向说到做到
But you're the Devil, you always keep your word.
是啊
I do.
所以我希望你明白这个决定多么艰难
So I hope you understand how difficult a decision this was.
但奇怪的是 也是我最容易做出的一个决定
And yet, oddly, the easiest I've ever made.
我还没放弃
Well, I'm not done.
亚伯是我诅咒的开始 也肯定可以结束它
Abel's how my curse started, he's got to be the way it ends.
只要他还活着 我就还有希望
As long as he's alive, I still have hope.
不
No!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表