剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
医生 有人把翅膀强加于我
Doctor, someone is forcing those wings on me.
还夺走了我的魔鬼脸
They took away my devil face.
我绝不允许有人把我变成我虚假的模样
I won't stand for someone making me something I'm not.
-你的翅膀又长回来了 -是的
- But your wings, they grew back? - They did.
如果副队长的话让你不开心
Look, if you're upset about what the lieutenant said,
你不是一个人 他也不喜欢我
you're not alone... he's not a fan of mine, either.
我还是不敢相信他居然说我是路西法的搭档
And I still can't believe he called me "Lucifer's partner."
虽然他没意识到这点
And even though he doesn't realize it,
但是他所做的事似乎都会伤害到我
everything he does seems designed to hurt me.
为了测试你吗
To test you?
我的测试就是路西法
My test is Lucifer.
一直都是路西法
It's always been Lucifer.
我可是路西法·晨星
I'm Lucifer bloody Morningstar.
我比谁都擅长卖♥♥人情
I do favors better than anyone else.
或者至少说 我曾经是
Or at least I used to.
而我认为也许
And I think that maybe
我该重新下场了
it's about time I got back in the game.
告诉我 你最深最黑暗的幻想是什么
So, tell me, what's your deepest, darkest fantasy?
在快餐店的海洋球池子里做♥爱♥
To have sex in the ball pit at a Chuck E. Cheese.
跟我设想的不太一样
Not what I was expecting.
一想到被人抓到 就让我十分性奋
I mean, the thought of getting caught, it just turns me on.
好吧 我宁可吃一盘虫子拌蛋黄酱
All right, well, I'd rather eat a plate of warm mayonnaise
也不想去那种全是孩子的粪坑
than visit that child-laden cesspool, but, um...
-但你很能说服人 是吧 -嗯
- you are a persuasive one, aren't you? - Yay.
我们练习一下吧
let's practice.
好啊
Why not?
莱克西 亲爱的
Lexy, darling?
-我回家了 -糟糕
- I'm home. - Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
他本该明天才回来的
He's not supposed to be back until tomorrow.
快 藏起来
Quick. Hide.
莱克西
Lexy.
放松
Relax.
我来搞定
I'll handle this.
《Chainsmoking》 JACOB BANKS
*I'm begging you for more, ah, ah*
*Chainsmoking your love...*
搞什么
What the hell?
别紧张 我不是贼
Rest easy. I'm not a thief.
你的贵重物品都没人动过 当然 除非
Your valuables are untouched... unless, of course,
你把你妻子也算作贵重物品
you consider your wife a valuable.
这样的话 那我动过她好多次了
In that case, I've touched her several times.
光今早就动了两次
Twice this morning.
你是什么东西
Who the hell do you think you are?
路西法·晨星 法官大人
Lucifer Morningstar, Your Honor.
抱歉 我完全不知道我面前是一位
My apologies. I had no idea I was dealing with a man
如此有身份的人 我得说
of such stature. In my defense,
我们昨晚进来时
when we came in last night,
我是被你妻子的内♥裤♥蒙着眼睛的
I was blindfolded by your wife's underwear, so...
你惹错人了 伙计
You're messin' with the wrong guy, pal.
暴♥力♥ 这就有趣了
Violence... now we're getting somewhere interesting.
来吧 释放吧 告诉我
Come on, let it flow. Tell me,
暴揍我是你真正的欲望吗
is kicking my ass what you truly desire?
不是
No.
不 我...
No, I just...
我想好好睡一觉
I... I want a friggin' nap.
我知道我很老套
Look, I know I'm a cliché.
我娶了瑜伽教练
I married the yoga instructor.
但那女人的身体棒得你无法相信
But you wouldn't believe the body on that girl.
是吗
Wouldn't I?
是啊
Right.
你懂了吧
So you get it.
起初 感觉很棒
In the beginning, it was great...
永远乐逍遥
partying all the time, there was...
成天做♥爱♥
Tons of sex.
你肯定觉得焕然一新吧
You must have felt like a new man.
但之后 我猜猜 变得...
But then... let me guess... it became...
累人
Exhausting.
那一切
All of that.
性♥爱♥ 玩乐
Sex, partying,
还有 科切拉音乐节
and... Coachella.
我才不是那样的人
That's not who I am.
老实说 我
In all honesty, I just...
我只想跟我前妻 玛莎一起待着
I just want to chill with my ex, Marsha.
她才能与我精神交流
She engaged my mind.
老实说 我自己也在经历
Well, truth be told, I've been experiencing
身份困境
an identity conundrum myself.
但之后 我意识到
Well, that was until I realized that the best way
想要提醒自己 我如今是怎样的魔鬼
to remind myself of the Devil I am today
就得完全接受我曾经是怎样的魔鬼
is to fully embrace the Devil I used to be.
你是说我该打给我前妻吗
Are you saying I should call my ex?
当然的
Absolutely.
而且我还可以帮你
And I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
我会好心地满足你新娘的性♥欲♥
By graciously keeping your new bride sexually satisfied
让你去跟你的前妻重燃旧情
while you reconnect with your old wife.
好吗
Yeah?
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Deal.
别忘了
But don't forget...
我帮了你一个忙 你也欠我了
now I've done you a favor, you owe me one.
当然
Of course.
随你说
Wh-Whatever you want.
太好了
Lovely.
好了
Right.
我得去履行我的承诺了
I, uh, better get on with my end of the bargain.
莱克西 亲爱的
Lexy, darling,
魔鬼回来了
the Devil's back.
副队 你忙吗
Hey, Lieutenant. You busy?
要看你接下来要说什么了
Depends what you're gonna ask me next.
是这样 为了巩固
Well, uh, in an effort to strengthen
我在局里的职业身份
my own professional identity within the department,
我想多承担一些责任
I'd like to take on some added responsibility.
我想竞争工会代表的空缺席位
I'd like to be put up for the open union rep position.
不许
Request denied.
能问问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
你瞧 我名字前面有
See, one of the few benefits
"副队"俩字的少数好处之一
of having the "L" and the "T" in front of my name
就是我不必给出解释
is I don't have to explain myself.
还有事吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
警探
Detective.
又有人死了
New body just dropped.
正好你来了 你领走吧
Since you're here, you might as well take it.
怎么回事啊
What was that about?
-你光看就看出来了 -当然了
- You could tell just by watching? - Oh, my God, yeah.
他绝对喜欢上你了
He is so into you.
-你开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're joking. - Uh, no.
熊熊燃烧 五级烈火
Scorching fire. Five-alarm.
但我只想说
But all I'm gonna say.
我听说我们有命案了
I, uh, heard we caught a body.
我去拿工具
I'll grab my kit.
路西法 你去哪儿了
Lucifer. Where have you been?
拯救一段婚姻
Saving a marriage.
我一直在这等着告诉你
Listen, I've been waiting here to tell you that
我总算明白父亲究竟给我派了什么任务
I finally figured out what my task is from Father
好让我重获法力
to get my powers back.
这真是一点意思都没有
This should be the opposite of interesting.
就是你 兄弟
It's you, Brother.
你...
You...
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表