剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
有人把翅膀强加于我
Someone is forcing those wings on me.
我相信这都是上帝的安排
I'm sure it's all a part of God's plan.
如果你指的是他还不死心
If you mean His plan to continually
计划继续操纵我的话 那我同意你
manipulate and control me, then agreed.
我非常感谢你得体地应对了
I really appreciate how you handled the whole
我不希望你和阿曼纳迪尔在一起的事
"Me not wanting you and Amenadiel to bone" Thing.
我真的喜欢你
I do really like you.
你死不了 我知道 但我向你保证
You can't die, I know. But I promise you,
我会找到办法终结你的永世痛苦
I will find a way to end your infinite misery
哪怕这是我做的最后一件事
if it's the last thing I do.
谢谢帮忙 麦子
Thank you for your help, Maze.
不客气 这样我正好有时间思考一下
No worries. This actually gives me time
我自己的小问题
to brainstorm a little problem of my own.
我不懂 这怎么也不好使
I don't understand. How does this not work?
你还是没办法杀了我
You still have no idea how to kill me.
路西法 我来了
Lucifer, I'm here.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
路西法
Lucifer?
这里怎么这么黑
Why is it so dark in here?
怎么...
Wha...?
路西法
Lucifer?
路西法
Lucifer?
警探
Detective.
计划有变 我不去了
There's been a change of plan. I'm not going.
什么 但我们有案子
What? But we have a case.
出事了 你快走吧
Something's happened. Please leave.
发生了什么 你没事吧
Wait, what's happened? Are you okay?
我不...
I can't...
我弄不掉它们
I can't make them go away.
什么...
Wha...?
路西法
Lucifer,
-你背后是什么东西 -警探
- what's on your back? - Detective,
我叫你快走
I said leave!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不...
I can't...
我控制不了
I can't control them.
不 警探
No! Detective!
警探
Detective!
警探 抓住我的手
Detective, grab my hand!
警探
Detective!
不
No!
不
No...
不
No!
然后我就醒了
And then I woke up.
我不常做这样的梦
And it's not the sort of dream I'm used to.
裸体比平时少多了
A lot less nudity.
你觉得这有什么含义
So what do you think it means?
我觉得含义挺明显的 路西法
Well, I think it's pretty obvious what it means, Lucifer.
我需要更牢固的护栏吗
That I need sturdier guardrails?
或是 这里包含了一些象征性
Or, maybe there's some symbolism in there.
-你是在说我的翅膀吧 -是啊
- You mean my wings, don't you? - Yes.
显然 你有心病
Well, clearly, you have issues.
换你不会吗
Well, you would, too,
让你♥爸♥爸给你后背插双翅膀试试
if your father slapped a pair on your back.
还夺走了你的魔鬼脸 你的身份
Took away your Devil face, took away who you are.
天知道他还会夺走我的什么
I mean, who knows what else He'll take from me.
光之吧吗 我在洛杉矶警局的工作吗
Lux? My... job with the LAPD?
或是克洛伊
Or Chloe.
她或许是其中的一部分 但重点不是她
Well, she may be part of it, but this isn't about her.
而是我
This is about me.
我们能不能专注于真正的重点
So can we please just focus on what truly matters here?
-什么 -让我父亲知道
- Which is? - Showing my Father
他不能控制我
that He can't control me.
他不如他想的那么强大
And He's not as powerful as he thinks.
你要怎么做到呢
And how are you going to do that?
违抗他
By defying Him.
我要除掉皮尔斯的永生诅咒
I'm gonna remove Pierce's immortal curse
让他可以死掉
so he can finally die.
但有一个问题
There's just one problem, though.
只有一个吗
Just one?
我想到的每个点子
Everything that I've come up with,
皮尔斯都试过了
Pierce has already tried.
我完全没主意了
I'm completely out of ideas.
我文思枯竭了 所以我才来找你
My well is dry, and that is why I'm here.
好吧
Yeah, well.
我恐怕也不知道怎么解除永生诅咒
Not sure I know how to remove an immortal's curse.
当然
No.
我需要你解除我的心理障碍
I need you to remove my mental block.
催眠我什么的
Hypnotize me, or something.
听说这对抽烟和失眠有效 所以
I hear it works with smoking and insomnia, so...
很遗憾 这种事不是这样的 路西法
Unfortunately, that's not how it works, Lucifer.
缺乏灵感是没有简单解决办法的
There's no easy fix for a lack of ideas.
是吗
No?
没有
No.
你只能耐心等待
You just have to be patient.
你无从得知灵感什么时候会突然出现
You never know when or where inspiration will strike.
谢谢 医生
Well, thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你今天这么没用
For being completely unhelpful today.
阿曼纳迪尔
Hi, Amenadiel.
《Knock on My Door》 MAIL ORDER BRIDES
艾拉
Hey, Ella?
听着 今晚的事
Uh, listen, about tonight?
-我得... -不行
- I'm gonna have to... - No!
不行
No.
你可别再爽我约了
You better not be cancelling on me again.
我知道 真抱歉
I know, I'm so sorry.
我就是 有好多工作要做
It's just, I have so much work to do.
你就不能翘班吗
Can't you play hooky?
作为负责任的成年人 不能啊
Not if I want to be a responsible adult.
是啊
Right.
但是
But...
要是
What if...
你不是负责任的成年人呢
you weren't a responsible adult?
就这一次
Just this once.
来嘛
Come on!
克洛伊
Chloe,
你就不怀念
I mean, don't you ever miss
像小时候那样疯玩吗
just having stupid fun like when you were a kid?
我小时候其实很老成的
I was a pretty grown-up kid, actually.
现在开始也不迟
Well, never too late to start.
我知道 真抱歉 亲爱的 不行
I know. I'm sorry, babe, I can't.
我们能不能改天再玩荧光派对
Can we do a neon party rain check?
戴克 总有一天
Decker, one of these days,
你会意识到你都错过了什么
you're gonna realize what you've been missing.
你戴很好看的
It looked so cute on you.
你从没沉默这么久过
This is the longest you've ever gone without talking.
从没 你在想什么吗
Ever. Is something on your mind?
什么都没想
Nothing.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
怎么说
Uh, how so?
好吧
Well, I...
我有个谜团要破解
I have this puzzle that I need to solve,
但我遇到了瓶颈
but I've hit a mental block.
-好吧 -你有没有过
- Okay. - Have you ever just
在处理很难的案子时 怎么也想不通的经历
ran out of ideas when working a particularly difficult case?
当然了 是在我出现之前
I mean, before I came along, of course.
当然了
Right.
其实 还真没有
Um... not really.
我是碰过壁
I-I mean, I've hit dead ends
因为缺乏证据
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表