剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 或许我该...回避
Yeah. Maybe I should... leave.
不能当电灯泡
You know, uh, third wheel.
小心点
Watch out.
好了
Okay.
路西法 你想给我看什么就给我看
Lucifer, just show me what you need to show me.
我不需要喝酒壮胆
You know, I don't need anything to drink.
我需要
Well, I do.
我一直想告诉你真♥相♥
I have tried to be honest with you,
但是我说老实话
but if I'm being honest with myself,
我其实一直都没把真♥相♥告诉你
and I have held the real truth back from you,
而所有人中你最该知道真♥相♥ 警探
and you, of all people, deserve to know that, Detective.
所以我才想给你看
Which is why I want to show you.
路西法 不管你准备
Lucifer, whatever it is
给我看什么
that you want to show me
或想告诉我什么 都可以
or that you want to tell me, it's okay.
我洗耳恭听
I'm here for you.
好
Okay.
那么 这次我就要
Then, once and for all,
让你知道我全部的真面目
I'd like to show you who I really am.
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
天啊 什么 你胀气了吗
Oh, my God. What? Are you gassy?
怎么不管用
Why is it not working?
什么不管用了
Why isn't what working?
怎么搞的 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
我懂
I do.
我总是这么关心你
You know, I keep caring,
但是你...你却...
and you... you just...
却...
Just...
不 警探 我...
No, Detective! I...
真的是魔鬼啊
really am the Devil.
这可糟透了
Well, that sucks.
我最讨厌死胡同了
Dead ends piss me off.
这也是我不相信他们的原因
Which is why I don't believe in them.
这些绑匪或许是假的 但他们没隐身
Now, these kidnappers might be fake but they're not invisible.
总有办法能找到他们
There has to be a way to find them.
你说得对
You're right.
如果山不来就我
If Muhammad won't come to the mountain,
那我便就山
the mountain must go to Muhammad.
我不懂你在说什么 戴克
I have no idea what that means, Decker.
得找个人被绑♥架♥才行
Well, someone needs to get kidnapped.
是个办法
Now, there's an idea.
我刚刚就是这意思
That I was just suggesting.
抢功劳很招人烦的 戴克
No one likes a credit hog, Decker.
那么找谁做饵呢
Now, who would be the bait?
我愿意毛遂自荐
Well, I'd like to volunteer.
这不是个好主意
Uh, it's not a good idea.
如果这次的绑匪和上次绑♥架♥路西法的人
If these are the same guys that abducted,
是同一批 如果真有这事的话
allegedly, Lucifer,
那他会被认出来的
they're gonna recognize him.
没错 我们得找个在任何方面都
Right. We need somebody who's a lot less, well...
不显眼的
everything.
埃斯皮豆沙
Esperanza.
埃斯皮诺沙
Es-Espinoza.
当然 这就对了
And, sure, that makes, uh, makes sense.
我在这方面经验丰富
I have the most experience in the field,
所以如果有什么差错 那...
so if something goes wrong, then...
你也可以牺牲
You're expendable.
没错
Exactly.
谢谢
Thank you.
去做诱饵吧 埃斯皮豆沙
Now go get kidnapped, Esperanza.
《Charge Up the Power》 GOODBYE JUNE
邋遢莫的餐车
你好 打扰了 我想你能不能给我...
Hey, excuse me, I was wondering if I could get a...
我们歇业了
We're closed.
肉卖♥♥完了
We ran out of meat.
好吧 丹尼尔
All right, Daniel.
你对沙鼠不过敏 对吧
You're not allergic to gerbils, are you?
就是对问卷进行
Just making some last-minute adjustments
最后一次调整
to the questionnaire.
"真搞笑"
Hilarious.
路西法 你设好接人地点了吗
Hey, Lucifer, did you set up the pickup point?
弄好了 旅游车备好
Yes. Tour bus pickup.
欧维拉街
Olvera Street.
正好半个小时以后
Exactly one half hour from now.
好的
All right, good.
你知道小队会及时插手
Hey. You know the team will intervene
不会让你受伤的吧
before anyone gets hurt, yeah?
知道
Yeah.
好
Okay.
如果你副队长的话让你不开心
Look, if you're upset about what the Lieutenant said,
你不是一个人
you're not alone.
他也不喜欢我
He's not a fan of mine, either.
我还是不敢相信他居然说我是路西法的搭档
And I still can't believe he called me "Lucifer's partner."
你的确是我的搭档
You are my partner!
老实说 我觉得自己可有可无
You know, the truth is, I am feeling expendable.
-为什么 -不是因为皮尔斯的话
- Why? - It's not because Pierce said it.
而是因为夏洛特
It's because of Charlotte.
沙滩的事之后
Yeah, after everything that happened at the beach,
她就一副不认识我的样子
she's acting like she doesn't even know me.
我不是白♥痴♥ 我知道她一开始在利用我
I'm not an idiot, I know she was using me at first,
但是那时她好像真的在乎
but... but then it seemed like she actually cared.
-这个嘛 -随便吧
- Well, um... - Whatever.
我会向前看的
I'll get over it.
很遗憾 丹
I'm sorry, Dan.
我也很遗憾 丹尼尔
Yes, I'm sorry, too, Daniel,
我听不到你说话 请你说大声点行吗
that I can't hear you. Could you speak up, please?
二十分钟倒计时 各位
T minus 20, people.
准备就位 埃斯皮诺沙
Take your mark, Espinoza.
好 我会去盯梢点和麦克米兰汇合
Right, I'll check in with McMillian at the lookout point.
好
Okay.
丹尼尔
Uh, Daniel.
你搞什么
Come on.
对 卧底行动
Oh, right. Undercover, yes.
我知道你们在说夏洛特
Listen, I know you were talking about Charlotte.
虽然你也许很二 我也知道你情不自禁
And as douchey as you may be, and I know you can't help it,
但她现在的态度和你没关系 明白吗
her current behavior has nothing to do with you, okay?
虽然我很感激你给我打气
And as much as I appreciate the pep talk,
路西法 但就是因为你
Lucifer, it was kinda you that got me
我最初才会和夏洛特有牵扯
in the whole Charlotte mess in the first place.
所以你也许该
So maybe you should just
管好你自己那摊子事[街边]就好
take care of your side of the street for a change, all right?
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
我自己那条街边
My side of the street.
好主意
That's a good idea.
利奥之墓
利奥
Leo?
很抱歉打扰你
Hey. I'm sorry to bother you,
但是你知道我弟弟去哪了吗
but do you have any idea where my brother went?
他一直不接我的电♥话♥
He's ignoring my phone calls.
哥们 不不不 他绝对不是不理你
Oh, bud, no, no, no. He's totally not ignoring you.
他只是在忙卧底行动
He's just in the middle of this sting operation.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你人真好 但不用了
That's very nice of you, but no.
是私事
It's personal.
你是信徒吗
You a believer?
那无论你发生了什么事
Well, then, whatever it is you're going through,
我相信都是上帝的安排
I'm sure it's all part of His plan.
即使是最可怜 最不中用
I mean, even the most pathetic, sad sack,
最一无是处的生物都会有其一定的用处
powerless of creatures serve a purpose.
就像这位利奥
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表