剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
警探的生活中
There's only room for one
只容得下一个非人类 那个位置
immortal in the detective's life, and that position's
-已经有人了 -你
- already been filled. - By you?
警探和我是一个团队 没位置给第三个人了
The detective and I are a team. There's just no room for a third.
-你是个好人 -你应该得到一个
- You're a good man. - You deserve someone
能让你进入内心的人
who's gonna let you in,
如果你给我个机会 我想让你进入
and I want to do that if you'll give me the chance.
妈 路西法说你走了
Mom! Lucifer said that you were gone.
我们认识吗 你认识路西法
Do I know you? You know Lucifer.
那你就认识我
You do know me.
而我也受够了
And I am sick
你自命清高的前妻
of your Goody Two-shoes ex-wife
和你们家乳臭未干的蠢崽子
and that stupid little brat of yours.
夏洛特·理查德回来了
Charlotte Richards is back.
我认为她也许有权知道真♥相♥
I think that maybe she deserves to know the truth.
她才没那么容易被倾倒
She's not so easily won over.
你绝对在抓狂
You are totally freaking out right now.
-什么 -怕这会影响你和克洛伊的关系
- What? - About this coming between you and Chloe.
别傻了
Don't be preposterous.
我去
Bloody hell!
小心点 麦子
Easy, Maze! Gah.
这小铲差点捅瞎我的眼睛
Could have taken my eye out with that spatula.
你在找什么呢
What on earth are you looking for?
而且我们为什么要在这里见面
And... why are we meeting here, anyway?
-你不是搬走了吗 -是的
- I heard you moved out. - I did.
我落下了刀
I forgot my knife.
肯定是落在这里了
Must have... left it here somewhere.
不
Oh, no,
不是你地狱铸造的刀吧 那可是大损失
not one of your hell-forged blades-- that is a loss.
不是那种的 就是把刀
Not a blade. A knife.
大概是在中国制♥造♥的吧
Forged in... I don't know, China.
好吧 无价的
Right, priceless.
我哪都找不到
I can't find it anywhere.
绿茶椰子水
Green tea coconut water.
至少没白来一趟
Worth the trip, at least.
这种东西地狱可没有
You can't find this stuff in Hell.
什么意思 地狱
What do you mean, Hell?
我受够了 路西法
I am so done, Lucifer.
我受够了这间公♥寓♥
I am done with this apartment,
所有人类
all humans...
总得来说 人间
Earth, in general.
我要离开 马上
I want out. Now.
我要回家
I want to go home.
你
You...
你要我把你飞下地狱去
you want me to fly you down to Hell?
永远不回来了吗 有点冲动了吧
For good? That's a bit rash, isn't it?
不冲动 我已经拿定主意了
No, it's not. And I've made up my mind, so...
展开翅膀吧
get your wings out.
-没什么大不了的 -错了
- No biggie. - Wrong.
很大不了 相当大不了
Big biggie. Huge biggie.
你记得吗 麦子 我上次
I don't know if you remember, Maze, but last time
带人搭乘天堂优步
I took someone on a celestial Uber ride,
警探差点没命
the detective almost died.
不是吧
Seriously?
你要拒绝我 因为你怕你♥爸♥爸
You're... saying no because you're afraid of your daddy?
不 我就是不希望有人受伤
No, I just don't want anyone to get hurt.
你显然需要撒撒火气
Look, you-you clearly need to blow off some steam, don't you?
忘记阿曼纳达
Take your mind off Ameninda?
不好吗 琳纳迪尔
No. Lindadiel?
随便了 就他们那件事
Whatever. That whole fiasco.
去卡塔利娜度个周末如何
How about a nice weekend in Catalina?
你为皮尔斯下了地狱
You went to Hell for Pierce,
你都不喜欢他
a guy you don't even like,
你却不肯为我那么做吗
and you won't do the same for me?
不行
No.
我发誓 路西法
I swear to you, Lucifer,
你会后悔的
you are gonna regret this.
你在威胁我吗 麦泽金
Are you threatening me, Mazikeen?
你们好啊
Oh, hey. Hey, guys.
发生了什么啊
What happened?
别担心 警探
Don't worry, Detective.
麦子正要走了 是吧
Maze was just leaving. Weren't you?
等等 麦子
Wait, wait, hold on. Maze, Maze,
我一直在跟翠茜解释
you know, I've been trying to explain to Trixie
你伤她的感情肯定是有原因的
that there must be some reason why you hurt her feelings.
肯定是有什么误会
You know, some misunderstanding.
至少我希望是的
Or at least, I hope.
没有
No.
我就是落下些东西 仅此而已
I just forgot some of my stuff. That's it.
麦子
Maze.
我根本没要求你搬走
Look, I never asked you to move out.
你看不出你是在自己伤害自己吗
Can't you see that you're doing this to yourself?
这还成我的错了
So now this is my fault?
麦子 别这样
Maze, come on.
恶魔啊 是吧
Demons. Am I right?
路西法 骂她可没有什么用
Lucifer, name-calling isn't gonna help.
或许你该跟她谈谈
Maybe you should go talk to her.
知道吗
You know?
比如这就去
Like now.
还是算了 警探
Well, I'd rather not, Detective.
她看上去需要点空间 很大的空间
It seems like she needs space. Miles of it.
现在你最好
Well, now's not the best time...
不要
...for you to...
路西法
Lucifer.
你好 副队
Hello, Lieutenant.
你怎么来了
What, uh... what are you doing here?
我想我知道你俩关系好了起来
I mean, I suppose I knew you two were becoming friendly--
但我没想到会在这儿看到你
I just didn't expect to see you here.
周末一起过
On a weekend.
还穿着非工作的开口鞋
Wearing open-toe, non-work-related Birkis.
我们去了海滩
We were at the beach.
是啊
Yeah.
为了海滩 谋杀案
To a beach... murder.
有一宗杀人案 在海滩
There was a murder... at the beach.
新案子 我想告诉你的
New case. I-I was gonna tell you.
但我没说 因为我知道你多
But I didn't because I know how much you...
讨厌
hate...
沙子
sand.
好吧
Right.
尸体放在冰箱子里吧 洛佩兹小姐
Body's in the ice chest, is it? I'm sure Ms. Lopez will have
肯定会有话要说的
something to say about that.
那好吧
Well, then, um...
祝你们海滩凶案查得顺利
...best of luck with your beach murder.
你要留下吗
Do you want to stay, or...?
海滩谋杀
Beach murder?
抱歉 我慌了
I'm sorry. I-I-I panicked.
因为他是个同事 你也是
'Cause he's a coworker, and, you know, you're a coworker.
或许我们该谈谈工作
Maybe we should talk about some work...
生活中的界线 再说 我又不知道
life boundaries... Besides, I didn't know
你是不是希望大家知道我们在约会
if you wanted everybody to know that we were dating.
我不在乎谁知道
I don't care who knows.
是吗
You don't?
是啊 如果你想慢慢来 那可以
No. If you want to take it slow, that's okay,
但就我而言 我完全投入
but from where I stand, I'm all in.
《Islands》 MY GOODNESS
我就是去买♥♥个咖啡 想着我自己的事
So, I was getting coffee, minding my own business,
有个人突然抓住了我的胳膊
and a guy grabs my arm.
是吗 什么样的人
Really? What... kind of guy?
高个严肃的黑人
A tall, serious black man.
秃头
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表