剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Hello, human.
我在哪
Where am I?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一个恶魔
I'm a demon.
我来自地狱深处
And I've risen from the bowels of Hell
-来此折磨你 -我已经告诉过那个人
- to torture you. - I already told that other guy
我不知道艾登·斯科特的事
I don't know nothing about Aiden Scott.
"那个人"可不知道狼牙棒和这个
That "other guy" wouldn't know a flanged mace
尖锐的物体...
from this...
有什么区别
stabbing object.
我是来拷问真♥相♥的
I'm here for the truth.
你不用这样做
You don't have to do this.
对啊
No.
但是我乐意
I get to do this.
窒息
Asphyxiation?
电刑
Electrocution?
折磨你的方法太多了
There are so many ways I could hurt you.
我简直无法决断
I just can't decide.
我要欲♥火♥焚身了 你没有吗
I'm on fire, aren't you?
没有
No.
我还以为地狱已经很火♥辣♥了
I thought Hell was hot.
那个人谁也没杀
Well, that human didn't kill anybody.
而且他也确实不知道你的项链在哪
And he doesn't know where your stupid necklace is, either.
而且好像还是个小哭包
Also a bit of a crier, it seems.
希望你下手没有太狠 麦子
I hope you didn't go too hard, Maze.
他还没下地狱
He's not in Hell yet.
不是
Oh, no.
那是喜悦的泪水
Those are tears of joy.
所以他是个受虐狂
Oh, so he's a masochist.
这种人有时候很难对付的
They can be quite tricky.
你用什么去虐他的
What did you use to inflict the pain?
什么都没用
Nothing.
在地狱 我得用他们自己的罪孽去折磨他们
In Hell, I have to use their own guilt against them as torture.
方法已经为他们定好了
The method is chosen for them,
但在这里 路西法...
but here, Lucifer...
有无限的可能性
infinite possibilities.
我太兴奋了
I got so excited.
我刚和他上了床
I just had sex with him.
然后他就一直说个不停
And then he wouldn't shut up.
够了
Enough.
那个人想贿赂我输掉比赛 知道了吗
That man tried to bribe me into throwing a fight, all right?
他当时承认确实也贿赂了艾登·斯科特
Now, he practically admitted doing the same with Aiden Scott,
所以他一定在对你说谎
so he must be lying to you.
没人能对我撒谎
Nobody lies to me.
那个人类说他想要提前敲定
The human said he wanted to fix
死了那个的比赛 但被人抢先了
the dead one's fight, but someone beat him to it.
说是有人匿名下了一大笔赌注
Said someone placed a huge anonymous bet.
五十万美元押艾登·斯科特输
Half a million dollars on Aiden Scott losing.
下了那个赌注的
Whoever placed that bet
估计就是杀了艾登·斯科特偷走我项链的人
probably killed Aiden Scott and stole my necklace.
提奥也不知道他是谁
Tio doesn't know who that is, either.
说他们在匿名情况下
Said they only communicated anonymously...
通过一次性手♥机♥和情报传递点交流
...through burner phones and dead drops.
所以提奥完全不知道这家伙是谁
So Tio has no idea who this man is,
也没办法查出来
and no way of finding out.
也就是说你所谓的折磨
Which basically means your so-called torture
基本是无用之功
has been useless.
你想试一试吗 鸟男
You want to go, bird boy?
这真是越来越有意思了
Ooh, now this is getting interesting.
小路 咱们还是得找到这个窃贼
Luci, we still need to find this thief.
你们不是要...
And you're not gonna...
好吧
Very well.
偷你项链的人肯定是有足够把握才赌的
Whoever stole your necklace tried to gamble on a sure thing.
所以 也许我们可以引诱小偷再赌一次
So, maybe we could persuade our thief to gamble on another.
就是说如果我们可以让杀手小偷
So if we convince this killer thief
来赌我的比赛
to bet on my fight instead,
然后按约定输掉比赛
and I take the fall I promise to take,
然后咱们等在放钱的地方
then we wait wherever the money is supposed to be dropped off,
看看谁会出现
and then we see who shows up.
你比你看起来聪明
You are cleverer than you look.
麦子 你能劝说提奥做这些安排吗
Maze, do you think you can persuade Tio to arrange that?
我要从哪里开始
Where should I begin?
抱歉 不不 我没事 夏洛特·理查德
Excuse me-- oh, no, no. I'm good. Charlotte Richards.
我来是因为你的客户提奥·索伦托
Hi. I'm here regarding your client Tio Sorrento.
抱歉 理查德女士 她就直接...
I'm sorry, Ms. Richards, she just...
没事的 艾蒂安
Oh, it's fine, Etienne.
我总是有时间留给执法机关的
I always have time for law enforcement.
你是执法机关的 对吧
You are law enforcement, yes?
是的 我... 我是戴克警探
Yes, I, um... I'm Officer Decker,
我是来帮助提奥的
and I'm here to help Tio.
你为什么觉得我会需要你帮助
And what makes you think that I need your help
来代表我的客户呢
representing my client?
因为我们知道他为萨尔基西家族工作
Uh, well, because we know he works for the Sarkisian family.
而且他还牵扯进了
And he's also implicated
艾登·斯科特谋杀案
in the murder of Aiden Scott.
所以如果他同意和我们交谈
So if he agrees to speak with us,
我们会对他下手轻点
we'll go easier on him.
你有没有听过"筹码"这个东西
Have you ever heard of something called "Leverage,"
戴克警探
Officer Decker?
如果没有 让我帮你下
If not, let me help you.
那就像是压力或是影响力
It's like pressure or influence,
而这些是你目前所没有的
and it's something that you currently can't apply,
因为你说的这些都无法当做
because none of what you said actually resembles
犯罪的证明
proof of a crime.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为你在外边写交通罚单时
Because when you're out there writing traffic tickets,
我在代表林格和索克洛斯这些家族
I'm representing families like the Lings and the Sokolovs.
真正的杀手
Actual killers.
不过仅仅是据称的
Alleged, anyway.
所以你需要的不仅仅是勇气
So it's going to take a lot more than spunk--
尤其是菜鸟的勇气和祈求来威胁我
especially rookie spunk-- and a prayer to intimidate me.
你代表了索克洛斯家族
You represent the Sokolov family?
而你还代表了
And you also represent
提奥和塞克西家族
Tio and the Sarkisians.
我记得塞克西家族
So, I-I thought the Sarkisians
和索克洛斯家族因为
and the Sokolovs were at war
他们的赌博业务在开战呢
over their bookmaking operations.
我好奇他们知道了
I wonder how they'd feel if they knew
自己的律师脚踩两条船会是什么感觉
that their lawyer was double-dipping.
你知道 我是新人 所以...
You know, I'm-I'm new at this, so...
我不知道你这种行为具体叫什么
I don't know what the term is for what you're doing,
但我觉得应该是"筹码"
but I think it's called "Leverage."
请坐吧 警探
Please have a seat, Officer.
谢谢你
Aw, thank you.
我没想到你会这么高兴
I didn't expect you to be so happy
败掉你的第一场比赛 兄弟
to lose your first fight ever, Brother.
别说还是输给人类
And to a human, no less.
想得美 小路 我们都知道这不算
Nice try, Luci, but we both know this doesn't count.
更不要说
Not to mention the fact
没有普通人类能够有机会
that no mere mortal could ever stand a chance
承受住我全力使出的神之...
against the full power of my God-given...
算了吧 我后悔提起来了
Forget it. I regret mentioning it.
看起来快要到你了 兄弟
Looks like you might be up soon, Brother.
小路 谢谢
Luci, thanks.
-什么 -谢谢你的帮助
- What? - Thanks for your help.
我承认我本来对你的计划
I mean, I... will admit that I was a bit skeptical
有些怀疑 但是这看起来会成功
of your plan, but this might actually work.
当然会成功了 兄弟
Yes, of course it'll work, Brother.
你来找我不就是因为这个 记得吗
That's why you asked me, remember?
一个狡诈 聪明的...
Someone crafty, smart...
还很邪恶
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表