剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Before you say anything, hear me out.
你说什么都没用了
There's nothing you can say.
我不是个好丈夫
I was a bad husband.
我把工作放在最优先
Put my work above everything,
优先于我们
above us.
我们的婚姻会失败
Our marriage failing
都是我的错
was all my fault.
我对不起你
And I'm sorry.
你值得拥有更好的
You deserved better.
如果我们...完全开诚布公的话
Well, if we're... if we're being honest...
也不完全是你的责任
it wasn't all your fault.
我做得也不够好
I wasn't perfect either.
事实就是
Truth is...
我们两个都不能给对方需要的依靠
neither one of us could be what the other one needed.
所以我们最好
That's why it's good
各自过各自的生活
that we're going our separate ways.
可是琳达 不对 我
But, Linda, no, no, I...
我还以为我敞开心扉会弥补我们的关系
I thought me opening up would bring us closer.
就像你和路西法之间那样
Like it did with you and Lucifer.
瑞斯
Reese,
这并不是你想的那样
that's not how this works.
你连魔鬼都原谅了
You forgave the Devil.
为什么不能原谅我
Why can't you forgive me?
有那么一瞬间
You know, for a second,
我都相信你是真心承担责任了
I thought that you were honestly taking responsibility.
但你总是这样 每一次都是
But it's always the same with you, over and over.
一条道走到黑 不听劝 也不长记性
So determined, you never listen, never learn.
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
你知道我都为你做了什么了吗
The things that I've done for you.
我去和魔鬼对峙了
I went up against the Devil.
我甚至赌上了一切 和一个连环杀手合谋
I risked everything getting involved with a serial killer.
还害死了一个可怜的姑娘
A poor girl got killed!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我 我能解释
I-I can explain...
瑞斯 你做了什么
Reese, what have you done?
不 不是我的错
No, it-it wasn't my fault.
-我要报♥警♥了 -不行
- I'm calling the police. ?- No.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我本来也不想到这个地步
I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
-瑞斯 -别打
- Reese. ?- Stop.
-让我解释 -瑞斯 放手
- Let me explain. - Reese, let go of me.
-瑞斯 -不行 不行
- Reese. ?- No, no!
-没门 -瑞斯 不要
- No! - ?Reese, no!
天啊 对不起
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
打电♥话♥给戴克警探吧
Call Detective Decker.
告诉他们去我办公室找我
Tell them they can find me at my office.
我会把所有关于凯宾斯基的信息都给他们
I'll give them everything that I have on Kapitski.
然后我会自首
And I'll turn myself in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
让我来弥补吧
Let me make this right.
再见 瑞斯
Good-bye, Reese.
你让我去杀错了人
You sent me to kill the wrong man.
路西法不是个骗子
Lucifer wasn't a fraud.
他是个诚实的人
He's an honest man.
要多诚实就有多诚实
As honest as they come.
你 真正的骗子是你
No, no, the fraud is you!
撒谎欺骗读者的记者
?Reporter lying to people.
一个骗别人去干脏活的懦夫
A coward trying to get another man to do his dirty work.
你才是那个该死的人
You're the one who deserves to go next.
现在去死吧
And now you will.
你笑什么
What are you laughing about?
我抓住你了
I caught you.
糟了
Crap!
放手 不
Let go! No!
不要反抗
Stay down.
老瑞斯啊
Oh, Reesey.
你怎么躺下怠工了
You laying down on the job?
我猜猜 哮喘吗
Don't tell me, asthma.
哮喘
That...
或者是我喝了毒酒
or the poison I drank.
你也没全喝完
You didn't drink all of it.
我弥补了
I set things right.
也许一切就都能挽回了
Maybe this will turn things around...
挽回琳达
with Linda.
欢迎回到人间 盖蒂先生
Welcome back to the land of the living, Mr. Getty.
什么
What...
发生什么了
what happened?
到鬼门关走了一遭
Just a little brush with death.
你让我们担心了好半天
You had us worried there for a while.
我妻子来了吗
Is my wife here?
没有
No.
抱歉 你没有什么访客
I'm sorry, you haven't had any visitors.
是吗
Well...
我们最近相处得不太愉快
we have been having some trouble lately.
但是我跟你说
But you know what?
这是我的第二次机会
Second chance on life.
也许还来得及挽回一下
Maybe it's not too late to turn things around.
《Give It Up》 THE BEACHES
*I'm sick of seeing*
*Your face so much*
*Television's off*
*But you won't shut up*
*Give it up*
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表