剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
他哪去了...她哪去了
Where'd he go? I mean, where did she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我叫你别挡我路了
I told you to stay out of my way.
我也说了 父亲诅咒该隐是有原因的
And I told you Father cursed Kane for a reason.
你真认为我会
You actually thought that I would just
冷眼看着你们两个白♥痴♥
sit around while you two idiots
把亚伯复活吗
were raising Abel?
我一直在跟踪你 路西
I've been following you, Luci.
就算按你的标准也太鲁莽了
So reckless, even by your standards.
我倒是觉得这很天才
Well, I think it's rather brilliant, actually.
用父亲对我的不公惩罚 那对翅膀
Using the wings Dad unfairly punished me with
来解除他的另一项不公惩罚
to undo another one of his unfair punishments.
你真的意识不到
Do you seriously not realize
激怒父亲是一件多么严重的事吗
just how dangerous it is to anger Father?
你连他夺走了你的魔鬼脸也忘了吗
Have you also forgotten that He took away your devil face?
这就对了 哥哥
Precisely my point, brother.
我已经没什么可失去的了
I've got nothing left to lose.
别傻了 路西
Oh, don't be foolish, Luci.
父亲能从你那里
There are so many things
夺走的东西还有很多呢
that Father can still take away from you.
又在煽动恐惧了
Again with the fearmongering.
我第N次告诉你 我不会任由父亲施虐的
For the nth time, I'm not going to just take Dad's abuse.
在他面前畏缩是你的风格 记得吗
Cowering from Him is your jam, remember?
知道吗
You know what?
我不是想向你证明我的价值
It's not you that I am trying to prove my worth to.
所以随你怎么想 怎么做
So think what you will, do what you will.
我要找到亚伯 把他送回他该去的地方
I'm gonna find Abel and send him back to where he belongs.
我们就这么放他走
Oh, so we're just gonna let him leave,
好让他之后再碍我们的事吗
so he can get in our way later.
不
No, no.
下次 我们会做好准备
Next time, we'll be ready.
坏消息 那个死人
Bad news. Dead guy?
玻利维亚贩毒集团的杀手
Bolivian cartel hit man.
什么
What?
玻利维亚贩毒集团想杀布丽 为什么
The Bolivian cartel wants to kill Bree? Why?
不知道
Don't know.
这下没法再瞒着戴克了
There's no keeping this from Decker anymore.
好吧 你来告诉她吧
Fine. I'll let you tell her.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 就这样了
Okay? That's it?
怎么 你不打算收拾他吗
What, you're not gonna tear him a new one?
拜托 我没闯这么大祸时你发的火都比这大
Come on, I've gotten much worse for much less.
我不会吼我上司的
I'm not gonna yell at my boss,
虽然他两次弄丢了我们的证人
even if he lost our witness twice.
因为你喜欢他吗
Oh, because you've got a soft spot for him?
因为我不傻
Because I'm not an idiot.
你是副队 你做主
Look, you're the lieutenant, you call the shots.
但下次你再要偷走我的搭档
But the next time you want to steal my partner
去跟踪我案子的目标
to tail the target of my investigation,
能不能先告诉我
you want to clue me in first?
别等变成公共场合枪战再说
Before it turns into a public gunfight?
好 下次一定
Deal. Next time.
你说"目标"
You said "target."
你是觉得炸♥弹♥是寄给布丽而不是艾莉克莎的吗
Are you thinking the bomb was meant for Bree and not Alexa?
或许玻利维亚人知道
Well, maybe the Bolivians knew
布丽看她老板的邮件
that Bree always opened her boss' mail,
便借此掩人耳目
used it as a misdirect.
我还是不懂
Well, I still don't understand.
玻利维亚贩毒集团干吗要杀一个好莱坞的助理
Why does the Bolivian cartel want a Hollywood assistant dead?
她忘记把他们的藜麦沙拉上的
Did she neglect to pick the pistachios
开心果捡出去了吗
off their quinoa salad?
那就是缺失的一环
Well, that's the missing piece.
我们该问问艾莉克莎都知道什么
So we should find out what Alexa knows.
-如果能把我搭档要回来 -当然
- If I can have my partner back? - Of course.
我会去找到布丽 我得赶紧找到他
I'll track down Bree, I need to find him before...
是她
You mean her.
我得赶紧找到她 抢在贩毒集团之前
I need to find her before the cartel does.
炸♥弹♥不是寄给我的
So the bomb wasn't for me.
目标是你的助理 布丽
Well, the intended target was your assistant, Bree.
你最近有收到她的消息吗
Have you heard from her lately?
你说什么呢 布丽在医院呢
What are you talking about? Bree's in the hospital.
她逃离了急诊室
She fled from the ER.
没人有她的消息 她可能很危险
No one's heard from her. She could be in a lot of danger.
绝对是的
I guarantee she is.
这怎么可能
Well, how's that possible?
我听说她受的是致命内伤
I-I was told she suffered fatal internal injuries.
是啊 可以说她就像换了个人
Yes, well, you could say she's like a new man.
谢天谢地 但我们得找到她
Well, thank God, but we need to find her.
我们在尽力保证她的安全了
We're doing everything we can to make sure she's safe.
什么 当然
What? Oh, yes, yes, of course.
这是当然 但我急迫地需要她回来
That, too, but I need her back so bad.
你知道被人抢走你非常依赖的助手
Do you know what it's like to have someone take away
是种什么感觉吗
an assistant you depend on?
我还真知道
Yes, I do, actually. ?
没有她我真的是找不着北了
I mean, I-I am seriously lost here without her.
我都不知道怎么给办公室外打电♥话♥
I-I don't even know how to call out of the office.
你知道吗
Do you know how?
你无法想象你的这些
So you have no idea what kind of beef
玻利维亚合作伙伴跟布丽会有怎样的过结吗
these Bolivian associates of yours may have had with Bree?
我不知道
I don't.
布丽说流利的西语
Bree is fluent in Spanish,
所以她直接跟那些投资人联络
so she dealt with those investors directly.
你跟他们合作之前
And you didn't think to vet them at all
也完全没想过要查查他们吗
before you went into business with them?
你看过我拍的电影吗 我挑剔不起
Have you seen the films I make? I can't afford to be picky.
有人要给我钱 我就接下
Someone offers me money, I take it.
好吧 我要看你跟这些投资者所有的
Okay, well, I'm gonna need to see any documented interactions
有记录互动
you have with these investors.
-没问题 都在那里 -好
- Absolutely, they're in there. - Okay.
对了
Oh, right.
只有布丽的指纹能打开它
Only Bree's fingerprint can unlock it.
布丽在文件柜上装了生物锁
Bree installed a biometric lock on the file cabinet?
有点多疑了吧
Seems a little paranoid.
她要藏什么
What did she have to hide?
两笔最近汇入的单笔五万电汇
Two recent incoming wires for 50 grand each,
-都来自南美银行 -找到了
- both from a South American bank. - ?Bingo.
看来跟玻利维亚人的确有可疑小交易
Shady side business with the Bolivians it is.
那么布丽的确贪了她那个没用的老板的钱
So Bree was embezzling from that useless boss of hers.
谁能怪她呢
Huh, who can blame her?
忠诚对你毫无意义吗
Does loyalty mean nothing to you?
艾莉克莎给了布丽在好莱坞的第一份工作
Alexa gave Bree her first job in Hollywood.
她训练了她
She trained her.
你不能就这么抛下一切
You don't just ditch that
跟一个胳膊粗壮 蓝眼睛
the minute some big-armed, blue-eyed,
肤色健美的
toned...
玻利维亚毒枭跑掉 好吗
Bolivian drug lord comes around, okay?
你不能那么做
Y-you, you don't, you don't.
丹 如果布丽从急诊室跑了
Dan, if Bree bolted from the ER,
或许她落下了什么东西 比如手♥机♥
maybe she left some things behind, like her phone.
嗯 里面或许有她跟
Mm-hmm, which could hold proof
玻利维亚人关系的证据
to her connection with the Bolivians.
好想法 我去看看
That's good thinking. I'm gonna check on that.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我去看看皮尔斯有没有
All right, I'm gonna see if Pierce
找到布丽
had any luck finding Bree.
他不会需要运气的
Oh, well, he won't need any luck.
他有比那个好得多的东西
He's got something far better than that.
戴克是对的 你挺可爱
Decker's right. You're cute.
但我正在追踪猎物 而且刚得到了线索
But I'm mid-bounty and I just got a lead.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表