剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
*当你在时*
*When you were here before*
*我无法直视你的双眼*
*Couldn't look you in the eye*
*你宛若天使*
*You're just like an angel*
*令我动容*
*Your skin makes me cry*
*你宛若翎羽*
*You float like a feather*
*在这美丽的世界轻舞*
*In a beautiful world*
*多希望我也是特别的*
*Oh, I wish I was special*
*因为你是那么的与众不同*
*You're so very special*
*但我只是个怪胎*
*But I'm a creep*
*一个怪物*
*I'm a weirdo*
*我为什么要在这里*
*What the hell am I doing here?*
*我根本不属于这里*
*I don't belong*
*她再一次*
*She's running*
*离我而去*
*Out again*
*她离我而去*
*She's running*
*离我而去*
*Running out*
再一次
Again.
我是不是唱这首歌♥太多遍了
Have I played that song too much?
是唱太多了 对吧
I have, haven't I?
但是 你们也不用
Still, there are far less
采取这么极端的方式让我换歌♥
drastic ways to put in a new song request.
你们想听什么歌♥呢
What's your poison?
毒药乐队的
Poison?
ABBA乐队的
ABBA?
复仇
Revenge.
这个乐队我可不熟
I'm not familiar.
但如果你哼几句 我肯定能跟上
But if you hum a few bars, I bet I can keep up.
哟...
Well...
这不是叫你出去臭小子先生嘛
if it isn't Mr. Said Out Bitch.
很高兴看到你
I'm glad to see you've
从沙漠探险中归来
recovered from your adventures in the desert.
我差点被你坑死了
I almost died because of you.
你开着一辆偷来的装满现金的卡车
You were driving a stolen Brink's truck full of cash.
多亏我...
Because of me...
你才没烂在监狱里
you're not in jail forever.
不用谢了
You're welcome.
我在沙漠里走了好几天
I was walking around in the desert for days.
差点没活下来
I barely survived.
都开始产生幻觉了
It got so bad that I started hallucinating.
甚至看见你长了翅膀
I remember you having wings.
你没记错
You remember correctly.
但我现在不一样了
But I'm different now.
我不知道你在说什么 我也不在乎
I don't know what that means and I don't care.
我要拿回我的钱
I needed that money.
我对你做了点调查
I did my research on you.
你有的是钱
You're loaded.
所以快拿出来
So pay up.
我觉得你的调查可能有一点...
I think your research may have been a little...
...不够充分
...inadequate.
那不是幻觉 对不对
I didn't hallucinate, did I?
你现在有什么感觉
What do you feel?
困惑
Confusion?
厌恶
Disgust?
恐惧
Terror?
主要是恐惧
Mostly terror.
我想知道她是不是也有这样的感觉
I wonder if that's what she felt.
谁
Who?
当然是警探了
The Detective, of course.
最近 她发现了我的真面目
You see, recently, she discovered my true nature.
在那一刻
And in that moment, as I
我正期待着她会有什么样的反应...
waited to see what her reaction would be...
警♥察♥却蜂拥而至 把她带走了
...the police streamed in, pulled her away.
当然 她毕竟中了枪
I mean, she'd been shot after all.
但她却就此走掉了 她离开洛杉矶度假去了
She was gone. She'd left Los Angeles on a vacation.
已经一个月了
That was a month ago.
我一直在告诉自己
I've been telling myself
她只是在消化她发现的真♥相♥
she's simply processing what she learned.
毕竟 发现某个人
I mean, it can be quite
其实是魔鬼 还是很让人震惊的
jarring to discover someone's actually the Devil.
可如果她已经接受现实了呢
What if she's already made up her mind?
如果她决定我就是邪恶的化身可怎么办
What if she's decided that I am evil incarnate?
如果她的决定是对的怎么办
And what if she's right?
别杀我
Don't kill me, man.
求你了 我只是个贼而已
Please, I-- I'm just a thief.
仅此而已
That's all.
不对
That's not true.
什么
Excuse me?
你不只是个贼
That's not all you are.
别误会 你确实是个贼
Don't get me wrong, you are indeed a thief,
但也许你应该得到一个
but perhaps you deserve a
向人们证明你不只是个贼的机会
chance to prove to people that's not all you are.
好了 拿好 这些钱可以还你所有的债
Right, there you go. Money to cover any debts that you owe,
给你楼下的朋友们付医药费
pay for your friends downstairs' medical bills,
还能给你一个开始新生活的机会
and have a chance of a new life.
一个让人们
A chance for people to see you...
对你另眼相看的机会
in a different way.
你在耍我吧
This is a trick, right?
难道还要我证明给你看吗
You need a show of faith on top of all this?
好吧
Very well.
在我们的上两次相遇中 我都让你没了裤子
Since I left you trouserless on our last two encounters,
-现在应该补偿你一下 -不...
- how about I balance the scales? - No...
我的眼睛...
Okay. Um...
我们现在扯平了
We're even now.
算是吧
Sort of.
我现在能走了吗
Can I just go now?
当然可以
Absolutely.
-你好 -你好
- What's up? - What's up...
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我看到楼下的尸体了
So I saw the dead guys downstairs.
他们没有死 麦泽金
They're not dead, Mazikeen.
那你更该给我打电♥话♥了
All the more reason why you should have called.
天哪 你还在为
What? Are you still upset
我背叛你还想杀你而耿耿于怀吗
about me trying to betray you and kill you?
这都过去一个月了
It was a month ago.
我当然没生气 你当我是人类啊
No, of course not. What do you think I am? Human?
我没事 就是...
No, I just got...
稍微发泄一下
carried away in a moment.
你还在担心戴克
And you're still worried about Decker.
我提过要帮你找她
I offered to find her.
我可是名赏金猎人
I am a bounty hunter.
就是你一句话的事
All you have to do is ask.
警探还在消化我魔鬼脸的事
The Detective is still processing my Devil face.
她最不需要的就是一个恶魔去找她
The last thing she needs is a demon tracking her down.
或者...
Or...
你是在逃避什么
you're trying to avoid things.
想套我话
Oh, nice try.
什么
What?
警探带着小孩一起去旅游了
The Detective took her little offspring along on the trip.
你是在找借口去找她 是不是
You're just looking for an excuse to track her down, aren't you?
不是
No!
不是
No.
不 克洛伊很快会回来
No, Chloe will be back soon.
到时候我会向翠茜道歉
And then I can apologize to Trixie.
麦泽金...
You know, Mazikeen...
我开始在想着这不是时间的问题...
I'm starting to think it's not a question of when...
而是...
but...
她们还会不会回来
if they come back.
我差不多6点45分出来
So I basically came out at 6:45.
他们已经封锁了整片地区
They'd already contained the area.
差不多就这样
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表