剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I don't doubt that anymore.
看起来非常残忍♥
Seems awfully cruel.
如果很简单 那就不是测试了
Well, if it were easy, it wouldn't be much of a test.
对不对
Would it?
"我知道你什么意思 别再嘲弄我了
"I know what you're doing. Stop making fun of me,
不然的话我就捅死你"
or else I'm going to stab you."
"我知道你在嘲弄我
"I know you're making fun of me.
不闭嘴我就杀了你"
Stop or I'll kill you."
真是太没创意了 是不是
Dreadfully unoriginal, aren't they?
看起来威胁在上周
Looks like the threats stopped last week
JD发布他的视频后停止了
after JD posted his video.
所以你是认为杀手看到之后意识到
So you think the killer saw it and then realized
他一直在威胁错误的喜剧演员吗
he'd been threatening the wrong comedian the entire time?
然后就杀掉了JD 因为他意识到
And then killed JD after he realized
他才是一直在嘲弄他的人
he was the guy actually making fun of him.
看起来有可能
Seems possible.
那么
So...
让他那么生气的段子是什么
what's the joke that he's so angry about?
我们的凶手是不是有个想象中的无聊朋友
Did our killer have unfunny imaginary friends?
不 那是之后的事
No, that happened later.
我做了些研究 最初的时候
I did some research, and originally,
这节目更加尖锐
the show was much edgier.
是关于一个人处理不安全感 因为他的
About a guy dealing with his insecurities about his,
我不太想告诉你
W-Well, I really don't want to tell you.
那我更要知道了
Ooh. Well, now I need to know.
他的不安全感来自于他的 超小阴♥茎♥
Dealing with his insecurities about his, um, micropenis.
好吧
All right, well.
抱紧我吧 小小把儿
Hold me closer, tiny donger.
所以你说我们是在屌♥海找针了
So you're saying we're looking for a needle in a penis stack.
看到没 所以我才不想告诉你
See, this is why I didn't want to tell you.
总之 在节目变成家庭秀之后...
Anyhow, after it became a family show...
超小阴♥茎♥梗就被删掉了
...the micropenis got removed.
删不删有区别吗
Did anyone even notice?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
放开了说吧
Just go to town.
把你脑子里边的东西倾吐一遍
Get them all out of your system.
什么
What?
也许...
Well, perhaps...
也许这个案子可以结了
perhaps we should consider this case closed.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们以为鲍比偷了段子
Well, we thought Bobby stole a joke,
但实际上 我们的死者偷了这个人的特点
but in actual fact, our deceased stole this man's very essence.
当然我是指他细小的 微观的特点
I mean, his tiny, microscopic essence, sure,
但也是他的特点
but his essence nonetheless.
所以 实际上
So, uh, in actual fact,
我认为凶手才是受害者
I think our killer is the victim here.
世界不是这么运转的
Yeah, that's actually not how it works.
我们还是要找到凶手
We still need to find our killer.
我把这些送到网侦部 看能不能追查IP
I'll get these to cyber, see if they can trace an I.P.
什么 不是
What? No.
不是"肉桂" 是"罪人"
Not "Cinnamon," "Sinnerman."
他不是香料 麦子
He's not a spice, Maze.
是 我知道你行程很满
Well, yes, I know you have a hectic schedule,
但你肯定有时间帮我追踪到他
but surely you can find time to track him down for me.
别再假装电♥话♥断线了 麦子
Right. Stop pretending the call is cutting out, Maze.
这还是我教你的
I taught you that trick.
麦子
Maze.
麦泽金
Mazikeen!
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
我已经知道你的真实身份了
I've figured out what you really are.
已经到这一步了吗
So, it's come to this, has it?
警局里终于有人发现我如我所说
Finally, someone in the police department realized that I am
就是魔鬼本尊
exactly what I say I am: the Devil himself.
我很惊讶你这么久才发现
Well, I'm surprised it's taken you this long.
我不知道你为什么趾高气扬地
I have no idea why you prance around
到处说自己是魔鬼
and call yourself the Devil.
趾高气扬
"Prance"?
我找你是因为"罪人"的事
This is about the Sinnerman.
没错
Right.
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's happening here.
神秘人物在卖♥♥人情
A mysterious figure handing out favors,
可能时髦又帅气
probably dashing and handsome.
所以你认为我是"罪人"
You think I'm the Sinnerman.
事实是
Well, truth is...
你不是"罪人" 他不仅聪明 还会算计
You're not the Sinnerman-- he's smart and calculated.
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
没准我就是"罪人" 吓死你
Maybe I am the Sinnerman. Surprise!
不 我跟踪过你 查过你的来历
No, I followed you and looked into your history.
你既冲动又急性子
You're impulsive and short-fused.
我才不是
I am not.
那好吧
Very well.
那你认为我是什么
What is it that you think I am?
一个傻子
An idiot.
那你闯进我的住处就为了羞辱我吗
So what, you broke into my apartment just to insult me?
你完全可以等我去办公室时再做
You could've just waited till I was in the office.
不 我是来警告你的
No, I came here to warn you.
我知道你在调查他
I know you're looking into him,
但你根本不知道自己在做什么
but you have no idea what you're doing.
"罪人"不是个传说
The Sinnerman is not a myth.
这点我已经非常清楚 谢谢你
Very aware of that already, thank you.
而且也不是一个到处乱说的名字
It's not a name to throw around.
包括在警局里
Not even at the precinct.
所以我来找你谈谈
That's why I came here to talk.
他就是这么危险
He's that dangerous.
我也是
So am I.
也许吧
Maybe so.
不管怎样 你要知道你要对付的是什么人
Either way, you need to know who you're dealing with.
我在芝加哥和他发生过冲突
I've butted heads with him in Chicago.
结果很惨烈
Did not end well.
然后呢 你夹着尾巴跑来这里吗
Then, what? You ran here with your tail between your legs?
是的
I did, yeah.
他杀了和我关系亲近的人
He killed someone... close to me.
真的很亲近
Really damn close.
我不希望同样的事发生在其他人身上
I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else.
包括你
Even you.
你要小心点
You need to be careful.
他偷了我的东西 副队长
He stole from me, Lieutenant,
我是不会忍♥气吞声的
and I won't stand for it.
-你没听清楚我的话 -我在听
- You're not listening. - Yes, I am.
现在你听清楚
Now you listen to me.
你想继续埋头做鸵鸟 随你的便
You can keep your head buried in the sand if you want to,
但我一定会出手抓住"罪人" 明白吗
while I go mano a Sinnermano, all right?
交给我来办
I've got this.
这是
So...
堆肥吗
compost?
能回收再利用吗
Recycling?
我从来没处理过神仙的翅膀
I've never had to dispose of pieces of divinity before.
就是废物
Waste.
我还以为也许会更圣洁一点
I thought this would be a little more... reverential?
而不是把天使翅膀扔垃圾箱里一把火烧了
Less angel wing dumpster fire.
我们该说点什么吗
Should we say something?
我觉得我们该说点什么
I feel like we should say something...
你想要我说什么 琳达
What do you want me to say here, Linda?
这测试不是我选的
I didn't choose this test.
我都不知道这是不是真的测试
I don't even know if this really is a test.
也许我只是在折磨我自己
I mean, maybe I'm just torturing myself here.
但如果路西法想把他的翅膀当垃圾来对待
But if Lucifer wants to treat his wings like trash,
那翅膀就是垃圾
then trash they shall be.
即使它使我的灵魂饱受痛苦
Even if it pains me in my very soul.
我认为路西法不知道这对你造成的伤害有多大
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表