剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
他不可能真的会蠢到...
I mean, could he really be dumb enough to...
蠢到...
to...
路西法
Lucifer.
什么...
Wha...
看来蠢蛋和哑铃对上了
Well, I think you put the dumb into dumbbell.
决定还是不拿啤酒了
Decided against the beer--
因为首先 热量太高 其次
Because, A, carbs, and B,
两个警♥察♥居然同一天登我的门
two cops showing up at my house on the same day.
我猜肯定不是巧合
Uh, figured that must not be a coincidence.
还觉得我傻吗
Still think I'm dumb?
会点基础推理也变不成天才 马克
Basic deduction doesn't make you a genius, Mack.
不过话说回来 你一贯喜欢
But then again, you're used to taking
强夺你配不上的功劳
more credit than you deserve.
是啊 马克 或者该叫你 马甲
Yes, Mack-- or should I say... Hack?
浪费了个双关 你还得给他掰开揉碎了
Waste of a pun. You're gonna have to spell it out
说明白才行 警探
for him, Detective.
我们知道是金制♥作♥了最佳邂逅
We know that Kim created Top Meet.
是吗 那你们知不知道她还要毁了它
Oh, yeah? You know she was also gonna destroy it, too?
她偷偷上了网站 一次约会约爽了
She sneaks onto the site, goes on one good date,
然后就想让这应用更大众化
and then wants to make the app more accessible.
蠢死了
So stupid!
认为一个人真正的自我值得被爱
What's stupid about thinking someone deserves
有什么蠢的呢
to be loved for who they really are?
金才是主脑 马克
Kim was the brains, Mack.
你只是个门面
You were just the face.
只是门面
Just the face?
金就是沃兹尼亚克 我是乔布斯
Kim was Wozniak. I'm Jobs.
谁他妈在乎沃兹尼亚克
No one gives a crap about Wozniak.
得了吧马克 你就是一骗子
Oh, please, Mack. What you are is a fraud.
因此很不幸地 你也很无聊
Which, unfortunately, makes you boring.
也很容易看穿 瞧着
And predictable. Watch.
-给我放下 -不然呢
- Put that down. - Or what?
你要把你自己的脸打成渣渣吗 马克
You're gonna blow your own face to smithereens, Mack?
还挺沉的哈 至少
It's quite heavy, isn't it? At least
他们把脸皮厚度做对了
they got the density right.
抬头看好了
Heads up!
接得好
Nice catch.
你今天开心够了吗
Today interesting enough for you?
比大富翁好玩
Well, beats Monopoly.
可是到了最后
But in the end,
鞋反倒变得有趣了
the shoe turned out to be interesting,
大礼帽反而无聊了
and the top hat, boring.
是啊 所以你终于要接受你无聊的一面了
Right. So you're gonna embrace your boring side now?
我倒想 可是我没有无聊的一面
Well, I would, but I have no boring side.
哪怕最无聊琐碎的夜生活 有了我
Ah. ?Even the most trivial of nights takes a turn
也会变得刺♥激♥好玩
for the exciting when I'm involved.
我刚刚拿一个人的脑袋砸了他
I just got to throw a man's own head at him.
听起来 好疼
That sounds... painful.
别担心 他活该
Oh, don't worry, he deserved it--
谁叫他伪装成了虚假的样子呢
for pretending to be something he wasn't.
人们总是浪费这么多时间
I mean, people really do waste an awful lot of time
想变得有趣
trying to be interesting.
人们
People.
不包括你
Not you, though.
当然 对我而言简直是自然而然的事
Oh, no. To me, it just comes effortlessly.
我只需要做自己就好
All I have to do is just be myself.
但我真正想知道的是
But what I really want to know is,
你过得怎么样
how have you been doing?
这个嘛
Well...
我曾经非常低落
I was in a really dark place.
不过
But...
有人帮我理清了思绪
someone helped me gain perspective.
那句话怎么说来着
How's that saying go?
我们都活在阴沟里
We're all in the gutter,
但有的人却在仰望星空
but some of us are looking up at the stars.
那些星星就是一团气体而已
The stars are just gas bags,
我要是知道日后有人会在我的面前
and I never would have fed Oscar that line
引用这句话 我当初就不跟奥斯卡说这句了
had I known how much I'd have to hear people quote it back to me.
奥斯卡·王尔德
Oscar freakin' Wilde?
真的
Really?
他还真是个有趣的单身汉
Now, he was an interesting bachelor.
总之我很高兴你恢复了不少
Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are doing better.
值得喝一杯庆祝庆祝
This calls for a celebration.
那么
So...
奥斯卡
Oscar, huh?
跟我说详细点
Tell me everything.
我刚认识他的时候他还是个直男
He was straight when I first met him.
我的天
Oh, God!
这次可全赖你自己
That one was all you.
我正要敲门呢
I was about to knock.
我 有件事需要告诉你
There's... something I need to tell you.
有趣
Funny.
我正好也有件事要对你说
There's actually something I need to tell you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
那份合同让我们抓住了一个杀人犯
That contract helped put a killer behind bars.
你做了件好事
You did a good thing.
那是我偷的
I stole it.
不是吧
Aw, man.
真的
Seriously?
我跟你说
You know what?
还是算好事 好吧
It still counts, okay?
你做了件坏事
You did a bad thing.
但是有合理的原因
But it was for a good reason.
-真的 -是
- Really? - ?Yes.
不过前提是你
But only if, in good faith,
真心试过了所有好的做法
you try to do it the right way first.
做好事需要练习
Being good takes practice.
所以坚持下去
Okay? So just keep at it,
你会越来越熟练的
and you'll get better.
看来我应该答应那份工作
I guess I should take that job, then.
什么工作
What job?
我得到了去地检工作的邀请
I've been offered a position in the D.A.'s office to...
帮你们把坏人抓起来
help put criminals away for a change.
就那点工资你同意才怪呢
Yeah, but like you would ever take that pay cut.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不过嘛
But anyway,
有时候比钱重要的东西
um, sometimes there's more important things...
还是有的
than money.
是啊 比如说钱能买♥♥到的好东西
Oh, yeah. Yeah, like all the things money can buy.
太晚了 你已经说动我了
Too late-- you talked me into it.
是吗
I did?
没错 这个工作正好可以
Yes. This job is the perfect place...
练习这个"做好人好事"
to practice this "Being good" thing.
还有额外好处
And bonus.
我以后就能常来了
I'll be around here more.
好呀
Yeah.
真好啊
Bonus.
路辛达怎么样了 妈妈
So, how did Lucinda do, Mom?
她 还行吧
Uh, she did... okay.
最后帮我们抓住了坏人
Helped us catch the bad guy in the end.
-谢谢 -我是指
- Thank you. - ?No, I meant...
你在派对上认识什么新人了吗
how did meeting new people at the party go?
其实我 玩得还挺开心的
I actually... had a pretty good time.
不过那只是我不再假扮路辛达
I mean, but only once I... stopped being Lucinda
而是做我自己的时候
and started being myself.
有的时候这么做挺吓人 不过
You know, it can be scary sometimes, but...
做真正的自己 并不是坏事
being who you really are is never a bad idea.
怎么少了一件
Hey, there's a piece missing.
大富翁
路西法
Lucifer.
你来吗
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表