剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
-你想要的是什么 -我想要她选择我
- What do you desire? - I want her to choose me.
我从来没说过我想要什么 我想要你
I never told you what I want. I want you.
你以为我不会发现你的血印是假的吗
So you thought I wouldn't find out your mark is fake.
今晚就算了 但我早晚会来取你性命
Maybe not tonight, but I am coming for you.
我和路西法都没有能力
Neither I nor Lucifer have the power
带人升入天堂
to get anyone into Heaven.
我会下地狱的
I'm going to Hell.
我在想你也许
Well, I was hoping that you might be able
能再帮我一回
to help me out again.
只要能让我重回上帝荣光之下 我什么都做
Any chance to get in His good graces, I'm in.
我知道你是不想让克洛伊紧张
I know you're not trying to freak Chloe out,
但是你在扰乱她的思维
but you're getting in her head.
-咱们私奔吧 -我不能嫁给你了
- Let's elope. - I can't marry you.
抱歉了 马库斯
I'm sorry, Marcus.
-戒指没了 -戒指没了
- Oh, no ring. - No ring.
*Hearts in the cage*
《Sweet Dreams》 B?RNS
*Hearts in the cage...*
我很高兴你告诉了我你的感受
You know, I'm really glad that you told me how you felt.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
这么多未得到释放的性张力
All that unresolved sexual tension?
还蛮好玩的
It was kind of fun.
*Never thought that you were*
*Someone to say things that you didn't mean*
我们如果不出去
They're gonna burn the house down
他们会把房♥子都烧了的
if we don't get out there.
我做了面糊 丹
I made the batter, Dan.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
太好了 华夫饼之王来了
Well, sweet, because the waffle king has arrived.
请让开 女士
Step aside, my lady.
早啊 迈加
Good morning, Micah.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
又做那个噩梦了吗
Is it the same nightmare?
但这次 你也在
Except this time, you were in it.
那么
So...
你这下要告诉克洛伊了吗
are you going to tell Chloe now?
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
一切
Everything.
我们在你顶层公♥寓♥里谈的那些
What we talked about in your penthouse
在她订婚之前
before she got engaged?
你说 "我想要她选择我"
When you said, "I want her to choose me."
是啊 没错
Right. Yes.
不不 没必要
No, no. No need.
她都跟皮尔斯分手了 我赢了
She broke it off with Pierce, so I win.
我知道他们分手了
Yes, I know that they broke up,
但虽然她没选皮尔斯
but just because she didn't choose Pierce
不代表她选了你
doesn't mean she chose you.
虽然她不选了皮尔斯
And just because she un-chose Pierce
不代表她没选我
doesn't not mean she didn't choose me.
重点是
Point is,
不用搅动局面
no need to rock the boat.
我们都知道警探被逼时
I mean, we all know how the detective gets
会怎么样
when you push her.
而且 她正在恢复期
Plus, you know, she's on the rebound.
那都是借口
Those are excuses.
我觉得所有相关人士都回归正常会最好
I think it's best if everyone involved just goes back to normal.
说得容易做着难 路西法
Easier said than done, Lucifer.
嗯 你可能是对的
Yes, you may be right.
或许我该表现得正常 而不只是说
Maybe I should do normal rather than just say it.
帮忙加速事情进展
Help speed things along a little.
又帮忙了
Another nugget.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
《Devil On The Run》 YOUTH
嗯
Yep.
真回归正常了
Back to normal.
*Your day is gonna come*
*There's a devil on the run.*
那真是弗瑞斯特·克雷的妻子吗
Is that really Forest Clay's wife?
克洛伊
Chloe.
你说话之前
Before you say anything,
我想先向你道歉
I just really want to apologize for...
为那件不该被提起的事件
the event that should not be named.
-什么 -地狱的
- The what? - The bachelorette party
单身派对 我太着迷了
from hell. I-I got caught up.
-我表现得很自私 -艾拉 没事的
- I acted selfish. Just... - Ella, it's fine.
-而且 -是有人在弹钢琴吗
- And... - Is that someone playing piano?
好像是
I think so.
在犯罪现场弹
At a crime scene?
你好眼熟 我们见过吗
You look familiar. Have we met?
什么
What?
然后你说 我喜欢玩警♥察♥扮演吗
Then you ask if I like to play cop.
我说 "不 我这人就是特别爱玩"
And I say, "No, I like to play in general,"
警探 不过你当时是在钢琴那边
Detective, except you were on the other side of the piano.
是啊 那是我们初遇时的对话
That's right, yes. That's what we said when we first met.
-是 -你干什么呢
- Yeah. - What are you doing?
我在提醒我们没那么复杂的生活
I'm reminding us both of a life less complicated.
在发生
You know, before all that...
副队那些破事之前
Lieutenant-shaped nonsense.
这样我们好回归正常
So we can go back to normal.
比如 你肯定记得这个小调儿
For example, I'm sure you remember this little ditty.
来嘛 唱第一句吧 警探
Come on, take the top line, Detective.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
路西法 就这一次
Lucifer. For once,
我同意 我非常想
I agree with you, and I would love nothing more
一切恢复正常
than for things to go back to normal.
只要我们是继续工作
As long as it means we can get back to work.
好的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
一个谜团等待破解
A mystery waits to be solved.
-前进吧 警探 -谢谢
- Onwards, Detective. - Thank you.
总之
Anyway,
我想为毁了
I just really want to apologize
你的订婚道歉 克洛伊
for ruining your engagement, Chloe.
我只顾自己玩
You know, I-I made it about me
我本该聆听你的需求
when I should have been listening to your needs.
我需要的是向前看
You know, what I need is to move on.
同意 没必要沉湎过去
Agreed. There's no point dwelling in the past,
所以 我们都向前看吧
so let's all move on
再往后退几步
by moving even further back, shall we?
这虽然不是胸部植入物
I mean, they're not breast implants,
但也没办法了
but in a pinch...
不不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
不不 停下 别闹了
No, no, no. Please stop. Please stop that.
-谢谢 -怎么了 这不是证据吧
- Thank you. - Why? What, they're not evidence, are they?
如果它们不是玩的 我也不会
'Cause I wouldn't be the carefree rogue of yore
这么欢乐了
if they weren't.
不是证据
Not evidence.
但是无价的历史文物
Just priceless historical artifacts.
这个可是世界职业棒球大赛的球
Okay, this baby right here is from the World Series.
所有人都记得吉布森的本垒跑
Everyone remembers Gibson's home run,
但克雷
but Clay...
在第二局丢出了一击狠球
pitched a shutout in Game 2 that was like, boom!
接招吧 贱婊们
Take that, bitches.
等等 你不知道"国王"弗瑞斯特·克雷吗
Wait, do you not know who Forest "King" Clay is?
-不知道 -赛扬奖
- No idea. - Cy Young Award.
职棒大赛最佳球员
World Series MVP.
备受喜爱的美国传奇人物
Beloved American legend?
那个锁被破坏了吗
Is that lock broken?
艾拉 你觉得可能是入室抢劫吗
Ella, you think this might be a home invasion?
是啊
Yeah, I know.
我也这样想过 但是警员说
I thought that, too, but unis said
现场似乎没有丢什么东西
that it didn't look like anything was taken.
德文是一个人在家吗
Was Devon home alone?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表