剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
快 快点 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
很久以前
Once upon a time,
有一个世界
there was a world,
跟我们的很像 但一个小小的变动
just like ours, but with one small change
改变了一切
that changed everything.
不
No!
你为什么要那么做 你为什么要去追他
Why the hell did you do that? Why'd you go after him?
该死 邦妮 你该让他逃走的
Damn it, Bonnie. You should've let him get away.
有我在别想
Not on my watch.
停
Cut!
给 克洛伊
Here you go, Chloe.
特技师呢 叫他过来
Where's that stunt guy? Get him over here.
-能给我杯咖啡吗 -该死
- Can I get a coffee? - Damn it.
该死 没拍好 是吧 给
Damn it. We didn't get it, did we? Here.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我就是被破血囊呛到了
Yeah, I just choked on the stupid blood capsule.
-做得好 -谢谢
- Hey, nice work. - ?Thanks.
爆破点都爆了吗
Did all the squibs go off?
嗯 效果很棒 你拍得好极了
Yeah, it was sick. You killed it.
这场戏会很棒的
This sequence is gonna be amazing.
你会为此获得那种特技奖的
You know, you're gonna win one of those stunt awards for this.
尤其是等你拍完了追车的那段
Well, especially after you get the car chase.
那可未必
Not sure about that.
怎么 你担心我吗
What, are you worried about me?
我只需要爬到车顶 拍完冒烟那段
All I got to do is get up to the top, do that burnout,
黛比就会接手了
and then Debi's gonna take over.
不是你 我就是
N-No, it's-it's not you. I'm just kind of...
不会在场了
not going to be here for it.
等等 什么 为什么
Wait, what? Why?
我不能在这里说
I can't really talk about it here,
但相信我 是好事
but trust me, it's a good thing.
其实 我和几个朋友今晚要
Actually, me and some friends are going out
出去庆祝 你也来吧
to celebrate tonight. Why don't you come?
我会把一切都告诉你
I'll fill you in on everything.
你可能没事了 但我明天还得驾驶
Well, I... you may be off the hook, but I got to drive this
这辆六百万的詹姆斯·迪恩保时捷呢
$6 million James Dean Porsche tomorrow.
得了
Come on.
就一杯
One drink.
《My Way》 Frank Sinatra
*何为人*
*For what is a man?*
*他都有什么*
*What has he got?*
*如果没有自己 他便一无所有*
*If not himself, then he has naught*
*说出他内心 真实的感受*
*To say the things he truly feels*
*而非下跪者的言语*
*And not the words of one who kneels*
*要记录下来*
*The record shows*
*我给出了一击*
*I took the blows*
*并且是以*
*And did it*
*我的*
*My*
*方式*
*Way.*
谢谢
Thank you.
*I don't want to know your name*
《Fox On the Run》 THE SWEET
*'Cause you don't look the same*
*The way you did before...*
改变一个小细节
Amazing what changing
能带来的影响真是不可思议
one tiny detail can do.
一只蝴蝶扇动翅膀
A butterfly flaps its wings
好朋友就成了陌生人
and good friends are strangers.
斯莱德
Hey, Stryder.
*Take a run and hide*
*Yourself away*
夏洛特·理查德
Charlotte Richards.
何故大驾光临啊
To what do I owe this pleasure?
就是想确保你没惹麻烦
Just making sure you're not getting into trouble.
那有什么意思
That's no fun.
是啊 但作为你的律师 这是我的职责
Well, true, but it is my job as your attorney.
我还带来了维加斯光之吧扩张的
And I also brought some paperwork
相关文件
for the Vegas Lux expansion.
那的确令人激动
Well, that is exciting.
是啊
Yes. ?
那我们去顶层公♥寓♥谈吧
Shall we, um, go up to the penthouse?
蝴蝶效应还影响了
The butterfly effect also works
本可能会死
on people who might have died
并被你妈妈附身的人
and been inhabited by, say, your mom,
现在不是如此了
who now isn't.
我们以前没上过床吧
We haven't had sex before, have we?
没有 相信我 否则你会记得的
No, trust me, you would remember.
那是当然
I'm sure I would.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry...
但我不知道我能不能做到
but I'm not sure I can do this.
这还是第一次
Well, that's a first.
不是的 不是那样的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, nothing like that.
那其实是不可能的
That's impossible, frankly.
不 真不敢相信我要这么说
No... I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
还是第一次
Still a first.
别误会 夏洛特 你美艳动人
No, no, no. Don't get me wrong, Charlotte, you are stunning.
我知道
Well, I know that.
说吧 怎么了
Come on. What's wrong?
我不知道 或许我来洛杉矶太久了
I don't know. Maybe I've been in Los Angeles too long.
或许我需要去找个新地方
Perhaps I need to find someplace new.
-拉斯维加斯吗 -没错
- Someplace like Las Vegas? - ?Exactly.
那我们把动工文件签了吧
Well, then, why don't we sign these commencement papers?
你签好后
Once you do that
再给我笔首♥付♥
and get me a down payment,
拉斯维加斯光之吧就会破土动工
they will break ground on Lux Las Vegas.
你很快就会收拾行李了
You'll be packing in no time.
我这就感觉好多了
Well, I am feeling better already.
现金可以吗
Is cash acceptable?
罪恶之城 我们来了
Sin City, here we come.
你似乎
You seem...
很沮丧
frustrated.
是啊
Yeah.
我应该开心的 是吧
And I should be happy, you know?
我应该觉得激动的
I... I should be excited.
我在拍摄《致命武器5》 一切都进展顺利
I-I'm shooting Weaponizer 5 and everything's going pretty great.
我们很快要拍一场大追车戏了
We have this huge car chase coming up,
我觉得
and I feel...
我觉得无聊
I feel bored.
你毕竟是第五次演这个角色了
It is the fifth time you've played this role.
如果你
It'd be normal
不觉得有点魔力不再是正常的
if you didn't feel a bit... disenchanted.
是啊 或许我是该尝试
Yeah, you're right, you know? Maybe I should try
扮演个不同的角色 但适合我的
and play a different role, but there's not a lot of things
并不是很多
out there for me, you know?
-而且我擅长演警♥察♥ -是啊
- And I am good at playing a cop. - You are.
或许问题就在于
You know, maybe it's just a matter
换种方式看待
of approaching it with different eyes.
你总说
You've always said that
你想成为年轻女性的积极榜样
you wanted to be a positive role model for young women.
你成功了
And you are.
全世界的女孩看到你在大屏幕上打击犯罪
Girls all over the world see you on-screen, fighting crime,
她们深受激励 别忘了这一点
and they're inspired. Don't forget that.
你说得对 谢谢
You're right. Thank you.
感觉好像我们又在做咨♥询♥了
God, it feels like we're back in session.
是啊
I know.
而且他们居然能逼真还原
And it's amazing how well
你之前的办公室 真了不起
they replicated your old office.
是啊 感觉怪怪的
Yeah, it's weird.
-谢谢 -别忘了
- Thank you. ?- Yeah, well, don't forget,
你也激励了我 克洛伊
you know, that you inspired me, too, Chloe.
如果不是你
If it weren't for you,
《琳达医生》也不会发生了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表