剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
欢迎回到人间 盖蒂先生
Welcome back to the land of the living, Mr. Getty.
什么
What...?
发生什么了
What happened?
到鬼门关走了一遭
Just a little brush with death.
你让我们担心了好半天
You had us worried there for a while.
我妻子来了吗
Is my wife here?
没有
No.
抱歉 你没有什么访客
I'm sorry, you haven't had any visitors.
是吗
Well...
我们最近相处得不太愉快
we have been having some trouble lately.
但是我跟你说
But you know what?
这是我的第二次机会
Second chance on life.
也许还来得及挽回一下
Maybe it's not too late to turn things around.
《Give It Up》 THE BEACHES
你不是吧
No, you wouldn't.
不
No.
抱歉干完就跑 亲爱的 不过嘛
So, sorry to shag and run, darling, but, uh,
咱们改天再会
I'll see you next time.
走了
All right.
爽
Lovely.
*Aren't you really tired of taking your clothes off*
*Making people think that you're so tough*
*Give it up*
*Please...*
他以为他是个什么东西
Who the hell does he think he is?
他是路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
你逗我 他真叫这名字
You're serious? That's his name?
哪个白♥痴♥会起这个名字
What kind of idiot calls himself that?
就是那个拥有这地方的白♥痴♥
The kind who owns this place.
别以为我没发现你盯着我看
Don't think I haven't noticed you watching me.
我知道你打算干什么
I know what this is about.
是吗
You do?
当然
Yes,
而且我要拒绝你
and the answer is no.
我不会和你上♥床♥的
I will not sleep with you.
什么
Excuse me?
倒不是因为你是男的 而是因为
It's not because you're a man. It's just because...
我觉得你不好看
Well, I don't find you attractive.
不过我也许
But maybe I could
可以给你介绍个 你配得上的
introduce you to someone more, you know, your league?
那边有个肥仔
There's a chubby fellow over there.
我敢肯定他非常愿意摸你两把
I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a reach-around or something.
我结婚了 娶了个女人 我谢谢你
I'm married... to a woman, thank you very much.
她知道你喜欢汉子吗
Does she know you're gay?
我妻子
My wife,
是我见过的最聪明最风趣的人
who's the smartest and funniest person I ever met,
也是我唯一爱着的女人
and the only woman that I've ever loved,
却在和别的男人偷♥情♥
is sleeping with another man.
是个奸猾傲慢 风流成性的混♥蛋♥
A sleazy, arrogant, womanizing piece of garbage.
那你还浪费时间来勾搭我♥干♥什么
Well, then, why are you wasting time trying to pick me up?
去惩罚他啊
You should be punishing him.
别担心 我正打算去呢
Oh, don't worry. I'm going to.
是吗 太好了
Oh, are you? Great.
你打算怎么做 拿勺子挖眼球吗
What are you gonna do, spoons to the eyes?
往那话儿里塞蚂蚁
Ants inside his urethra?
我喜欢称之为火烧下三路
A Urethra Franklin, as I like to call it.
我打算一拳捣他脸上
I think I'm just gonna punch him in the face.
偷你爱妻的人 光打一拳怎么够呢
Well, that's not enough for someone who stole your wife.
-也对 -就是
- You're right. - ?Yeah.
你应该毁了他
You should destroy him.
把他的生活撕得粉碎
Tear his very life apart piece by piece.
通常我也会出手帮你办他
And normally, I'd help you do that,
但我最近有了个新爱好 警探
but I've picked up a new hobby recently. Detective!
警探
Detective?
是啊 洛杉矶警局的 我是顾问
Yes. LAPD, and I'm a consultant.
就你 你给警方干活
You? You work with the police?
几个星期前开始的 还真挺好玩的
Started a couple of weeks ago. It's quite fun, actually.
我找你找了好久
Hey, you know, I've been trying to reach you.
警探 这是我的新朋友
Detective, meet my new friend.
-我是瑞斯 -你好
- Reese. - ?Hi.
她有枪哟
Owner of the pieces.
幸会
Good to meet you.
抱歉打扰了 但是我需要
Sorry to interrupt, but I need
我的顾问脑子清醒地和我去犯罪现场
my consultant to sober up and join me at a crime scene.
听起来好有趣 好吧
Sounds lovely. All right.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
对了
Yes. Oh.
祝你惩罚愉快
Good luck with the punishing.
老大 我查到好题材了
Hey, boss, I got something.
又在办公室过夜了
Sleeping in your office again?
没有 我在调查我的新报道
No, I'm working on my new story.
是关于一个可疑的酒吧老板的
It's about a shady nightclub owner.
我最好的调查记者想让我批准他去写什么
My top investigative reporter wants me to approve a piece
酒价过高和艳舞♥女♥郎
about overpriced booze and go-go dancers?
不是 他是个骗子
No, no, it's a con man.
他的书面资料甚至无法追溯到五年之前
On paper, didn't even exist five years ago.
还公然宣扬说他就是魔鬼
Tells everyone he's the Devil.
一个怪胎而已 有什么好写的
So he's a weirdo. I don't see a story.
他还是洛杉矶警局的顾问
He's consulting for the LAPD.
我担心这个人动机不善
I've got a bad feeling this guy's up to no good.
记得我上次担心的时候吗
Remember the last time I had a bad feeling?
你总跟我提普利策奖
How can I forget your Pulitzer
我忘得了吗
when you won't stop reminding me?
这个混♥蛋♥绝对有事瞒着别人
This son of a bitch is hiding something.
隐藏身份 或者利用警♥察♥的手段
Who he is, how he's exploiting the police.
无论是什么 人们有权知道真♥相♥
Whatever it is, the people deserve to know the truth.
你想揭发他
Bringing this guy down,
不是因为什么私人恩怨吧
there wouldn't be a personal reason behind it, would there?
没有 当然没有
No. Of course not.
路西法
Lucifer!
瑞斯 失陪一下
Reese. Excuse me.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你是来跟我讲你惩罚他的盛况的吗
Have you come to tell me about the punishment you delivered?
这里是警局 可能不太适合说得太细
Probably not best to go into detail in a police station.
不是 昨晚我们见过之后 我意识到
No. After we met last night, I realized how...
你很有魅力
fascinating you are.
这我确实不能否认
well, I can't argue with that.
我是《洛杉矶电讯报》的记者
I'm a journalist for the LA Telegraph.
我跟主编说了 她说可以做你的专访
So I pitched my editor, and she said I could do a piece on you.
真的吗 专门为我写一篇文章吗
No. What, an entire article dedicated to me?
那好啊 那就先来聊聊吧
Right. Well, let's start with a talk.
天哪 一定很有趣
Gosh, this'll be fun.
《路西法》第三季第七集
你能跟我讲讲这位路西法吗
Can you tell me about this guy, Lucifer?
他自称为"魔鬼"
Yeah, he calls himself "The Devil."
他帮我处理了一些赌债
He helped me out with some gambling debts.
救了我的命
Saved my life.
五年前吗
Five years ago?
我听说他好像来自大南头还往南的地方
I heard he was somewhere terrible down south.
我和我老公就是他介绍的
He introduced me to my husband.
还有我的马
And my horse.
也许是佛罗里达
Maybe Florida?
很奇怪 不过这里是洛杉矶
It's weird, but this is L.A.
我不知道该说什么 我超爱他的
I don't know what to tell you. I love the guy.
我特别喜欢他
Just love that guy.
这里的人都很喜欢路西法
Everyone here just loves Lucifer.
我不喜欢路西法
I don't like Lucifer.
是吗
Really?
首先
For starters,
老是有人偷吃我的布丁
someone's been stealing my pudding.
刚好就是从他来了才开始的
And I don't think it's a coincidence
我觉得这不是巧合
that it all started when he showed up.
好吧
No.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表