剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
was a dangerous joke.
揭露路西法是个骗子
That Lucifer was a fraud.
但是事实是
But the truth is
虽然让我很挫败 恼火 但他
he's just frustratingly, annoyingly...
就是个有魅力的人
a charming guy.
而你和他
And you and him...
你俩是一对好搭档
you two work well together.
没什么黑料可挖
There's no story here.
我就只能放弃了
I'm just gonna drop it.
你这是某种记者技巧
Is this some weird journalist tactic
来让我放松警惕吗
to get me to lower my guard?
我倒希望是
I wish.
这只是我不再碍你们的事
No, this is just me getting out of the way,
让你做你的工作
so you can do your job.
抓到更多的凶手
Catch more killers.
不幸的是 巴里不是我们要找的凶手
Unfortunately, Barry's not our killer.
他在诊室卖♥♥了些过期的
He sold expired medical goods
医药用品 包括污染了的肉毒杆菌
from the office, including some tainted Botox
毒了几个人
that poisoned a few people.
虽然他会在监狱里待上很长一段时间
And although he'll spend a very long time in jail,
但他不是那个凶手
he's not our guy.
但是如果他卖♥♥了货品给凶手
But if he sold supplies to the killer,
他应该知道些什么
he should know something.
他拒绝给我们关于与买♥♥家的信息
Well, he wouldn't give us any information on the buyer.
大概是害怕 但我们会问出来的
Probably scared, but we'll get it out of him.
警探 副队在找你
Detective, the lieutenant's asking for you.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Excuse me.
马上回来
Be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Right.
现在警探走了 咱们来谈谈吧
Now the detective's gone, let's have a chat.
就咱们俩 来吧
Just the two of us, shall we?
我什么都不知道 好吗
Look, I don't know anything, okay?
是是 你装无辜
Yes, yes, you plead ignorance,
然后我们吓唬你直到你说出名字
and then we sweat you until you finally give us a name.
抱歉 我没有那个时间
I'm sorry, I don't have time for that.
我家里还有个靓女郎绑在床上等我呢
I've got a lovely lady tied up back at my place.
所以我想加快点速度
So I'd like to speed things up.
听着 听着 老兄
Listen, listen, man,
我 等等
I-- wait...
求你住手 对不起 对不起
Please stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name!
我只知道他的用户名 好吗
I only know his, his username, okay?!
"真♥相♥狗21"
"TruthDog21"!
求你 住手
Please! Stop!
你不能再和路西法·晨星约会了
You have to stop seeing Lucifer Morningstar.
你怎么知道这名字的
How did you get that name?
侵犯我的隐私是一回事
Okay, invading my privacy is one thing,
但是你要是跟踪我的客户...
but if you're stalking my clients...
我没有跟踪他
I'm not stalking him.
我在做一个关于他的报道
I was working on a story with him.
好吧 你就碰巧要做一个关于路西法的
Oh, okay, so you just happened to be working on a story
-报道 -我知道这听起来很疯狂
- with Lucifer. - Okay, I know this sounds crazy, it...
他是魔鬼
He's the Devil.
而且我指的不是
And I-I don't mean in-in a,
经营夜店的混♥蛋♥那种
in a douchebag, club-owning kind of way.
我是说
I mean...
他是真正的魔鬼
he's the actual Devil.
没错 路西法坚持扮演自己的魔鬼角色
Yes, Lucifer is insistent on this Devil persona.
不 他不是什么病人
No, he isn't some patient.
那只是他用来勾引你的借口
That's just a ploy that he used to seduce you.
原来是这么回事
Okay, so that's what this is about.
我和谁上♥床♥不关你的事
It is none of your business who I sleep with.
如果是魔鬼本尊就关我的事
It is if it's Satan himself.
我认为你完全不明白自己到底在干什么
I don't think you've understood exactly what it is you're doing.
我完全知道自己在干什么
Oh, I know exactly what I'm doing.
我很享受和一个
I'm enjoying myself with someone
不让我觉得被困住的人在一起
who doesn't make me feel trapped.
路西法是一个完全活在当下的人
Lucifer is someone who is completely present in the moment.
他会把注意力百分之百地放在我身上
Who gives me 100% of his attention.
而且对我没有任何要求
And doesn't demand anything from me.
我想如果你想诋毁他
I guess if you want to vilify him
说他是魔鬼
and call him the Devil...
不 他就是魔鬼
No, he is the Devil.
但是和他在一起
But being with him
是我人生中最自在的体验
is the most liberating experience of my life.
他一定是给你下了咒
I see, he's-he's got you under some sort of spell.
我一直对你非常有耐心
You know, I've been incredibly patient with you,
因为我还在乎你
because I still care about you,
还担心你
still worry about you.
但我再也受不了了
But I just can't take it anymore.
如果我能找出他是魔鬼的证据呢
Okay, if I can come up with proof that he is the Devil?
签字吧
Sign the papers!
有很多问题你需要考虑考虑 瑞斯
You've got a lot you need to figure out, Reese.
你说得对
You're right.
很多
I do.
证据
超自然力量
催眠术
刀枪不入吗
路西法
幸存
《Devil's Head Down》 PEARL AND THE BEARD
麦子
酒保
保镖
恶魔
迦南医生
心理医生
*Keep my head down, burn underneath the sun*
弗兰克神父逝世了吗
*Caked in coarse ground*
*Skin, leather-baking brown*
*You better roll with it*
*Bury the guilt*
*Underneath the sun*
艾拉·洛佩兹的秘密是什么
夏洛特·理查德
是爱人吗
还是姐姐或后妈
什么乱七八糟的
*Keep my head down*
*Shovel beyond the throes*
*Devil's whistlin' now*
*We are what even knows*
*You better roll with it*
*Bury the guilt*
恢复法力了吗
*Underneath the sun*
一
一年
一年后
证据呢
瑞斯
Reese?
我是戴克警探
It's Detective Decker.
我们真的需要你的帮忙
We could really use your help.
瑞斯·盖蒂
高级记者
有什么能帮你的 警探
How can I help you, Detective?
也许先洗个澡刮刮胡子吧
Shower and a shave, maybe.
我们来是为了去年的那起连环凶杀案
We're here about the serial killer case from last year.
凶手不是潜伏起来了吗
I thought the killer went dormant.
是的
He has,
但我们还在调查这案子 而我们有了突破
but we're still investigating the case, and we've had a break.
所有的死者都是在《电讯报》时尚版块中
All the victims were local celebrities who were featured
出现过的当地名人
in the Telegraph's style section.
你觉得他看过那个版块吗
You think he read the article?
而且我们还希望他发表过评论
And we hope he commented on them.
我们认为他用的别名叫真♥相♥狗21
We have a handle we think he used, TruthDog21.
评论区是开放的 你们可以去搜索
Well, the comments are public. You can search them.
我们搜索过了
We have.
什么也没找到 但是我们要...
We didn't find anything, but we want...
但当时我和警探抱怨
But I was complaining to the detective
我在一个网站上发的一些关于
about some posts of mine that have been removed
获奖大鸟的帖子全都被删掉了
from a web site for roosters of award-winning size.
我上传的照片都是我那特别巨...
You see, I was posting pictures of my...
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你们报社数据库有存那些被审核评论吗
Does your paper archive redacted comments?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表