剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
拜托 这是个笑话
Oh, come on, that was funny.
是啊 很好笑
Oh. Yeah. Ha, ha. Funny.
也很暗黑
Also dark.
好吧 你说得对
Right. Fair point.
但是没关系
But it's cool.
暗黑点也没事
You know, being dark.
各有所爱 是吧
To each their own, you know?
你确实很擅长做个好人
You really have this "Being good" thing down.
其实 你可能正是我需要的指导
You know, you might be just the person to guide me.
指去哪里
To where?
去不是地狱的地方
Somewhere other than Hell.
是这样 我发现
See, I've, um, I've learned
我的黑暗是有后果的
that there are consequences to my darkness.
而且是永久性的后果
Really permanent ones, as it turns out.
我在想你能不能帮助我避免呢
And I was thinking you could help me avoid them?
不行的哦
No way, José.
我也很希望能帮你 真的
I mean, I wish I could help you, I do,
但是我很忙啊
but I'm so busy.
-忙什么 -你知道的
- With what? - ?You know.
案子啊 法医那些东西
Cases, forensic stuff.
副队的病假到下周才结束
The lieutenant won't be back from medical leave until next week,
所以这里现在乱的很
so it's, like, cray-cray up in here.
丹
hey, Dan.
我猜你是要让我去做那事对吧
I bet you need me to go do that thing, huh?
那个非常紧急的法医的事
That super urgent forensic thing.
对对 看到没
Yeah, yeah. See?
乱套了
Cray-cray.
我就...
I'm just gonna...
-我是来... -好吧
- I was... - ?Yeah.
再见
Bye.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你现在要面对的
You know, you're exposing yourself
是可怕的后果
to dreadful consequences.
我说的可不是大众点评
And I'm not talking bad Yelp reviews,
我说的是地狱
I'm talking Hell.
那原来是
Turns out
真的
real.
对啊
I know.
对啊 是吧
I know, right?
我也很吃惊
Shocker to me, too.
但没有你舞会皇后风的蜡烛让我吃惊
But not as much as your dancing queen candle arrangements!
琳达
Linda.
-一切都还好吗 -阿曼纳迪尔 你好
- Is everything okay? - Amenadiel, hi.
你来了真是太好了
I'm so glad you're here.
我正在筹备我前夫的追悼会
I'm trying to plan my ex-husband's memorial,
我真的需要另外一种意见
and I could really use another opinion.
好吧 你喜欢哪一个
Okay. So, which one do you like best?
只要第一反应
Just, knee-jerk reaction.
说吧
Go.
那个
That one?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 你不觉得这个有点太华丽吗
Really? You don't think it's too ornate?
那个
That one.
你说得对
You're right.
这个很简单 却又很高雅
This one's simple, yet elegant.
看到没 我就需要你这样的眼光
See, you're just the insight I needed.
明天忙吗
Busy tomorrow?
这人和我们的被害人
That looks absolutely nothing
一点也不像
like our victim.
学着点 丹尼尔 这些滤镜
Take note, Daniel. These filters
可能是解决你没人约的关键
could be the answer to your dating drought.
或许不能 我是说
Or not-- I mean,
金只匹配了一个人
Kim only got one match.
什么 真的吗
What-- really?
我们这位鞋大姐费了这么大功夫
After all the effort our shoe went through
把自己打扮成个佳人
to make herself look like a top hat,
却只获得了一位绅士的注意吗
she only got the interest of one gentleman?
绅士 你是指嫌疑犯吧
Gentleman? You mean suspect.
没错 用户名 永久29
Yep. Username, FOREVER29.
应用给他们安排了约会
The app arranged a date for them,
根据他们的喜好和地点
and based on their likes and locations,
应用建议去梅尔罗斯的一家寿司店
it suggested a sushi place on Melrose.
甚至在谋杀当晚给他们定了位子
Even made a reservation for them for the night of the murder.
这家伙用这个应用
This guy's using the app
当作狩猎场 他现在可能盯上了其他人
as a hunting ground, he could be targeting somebody right now.
我们得尽快找出他
We got to find him.
但是要怎么找 咱们连身份都查不出
Yeah, but how? We can't even get an I.D.
是啊 技术团队还没能破解
Yeah. Tech team hasn't been able to crack
最佳邂逅的安全算法
Top Meet's security algo.
也就是说金有着超强的黑客技巧
Which means Kim had mad hacking skills.
那咱们能不能用永久29的头像
So can we use FOREVER29's profile pic
来进行面部识别呢
and run it through facial recognition?
我知道 我也想到了 但是...
Yeah, I know, I thought about that, but...
局部个人头像
Partial profiles pics.
极度缺乏自信的强烈讯号♥
Such a telltale sign of low self-esteem.
或者是这个人有意隐藏自己
Or our guy's keeping his profile secret
因为他是凶手
because he's the killer.
等下 这里有一些好消息 各位
Wait a minute, there is some good news, you guys.
他用应用在最佳邂逅报名了相亲会
He used the app to RSVP for a mixer at Top Meet.
就在今晚
It's happening tonight.
好吧 我们得打入这个派对
Okay. We got to get to this party.
运用我们了解到的永久29的情报找出他
Use what we know about FOREVER29 and single him out.
好吧 我去
Okay, fine. I'll go.
鉴于我是这里唯一有趣的单身汉
Seeing as I'm the only interesting single person here,
我想我抓到凶手的可能性最大
I think I'm our one shot to catching the killer.
路西法 我们要找的是个男人
Lucifer, we're looking for a guy.
所以呢
Your point?
他是个汉子 还是直男
He's a dude. And he's straight.
以前这也没拦住我把汉子 丹尼尔
That's never stopped me before, Daniel.
我掰弯男人效率极高 人送外号♥老虎钳
I'm so good at flipping men, they call me The Skillet.
好了 咱们需要个女人 所以我去
?Okay. We need a woman, so I'll go.
什么 警探你去社交和调情 得了吧
What? You, Detective? Socialize and flirt? Come on.
但是为了调查 我可以做出牺牲
Yeah, but for the investigation, I can sacrifice.
扮轻薄和肤浅应该没有那么难
Can't be that hard being frivolous and shallow.
我把内心的路西法释放出来就好了
I'll just channel my inner Lucifer.
什么 你想成为女版的我吗
What, you want to become a female version of me?
好吧
Okay.
我很乐意训练你
I'll gladly train you.
克洛伊学路西法
Chloe does Lucifer?
我倒不会这么说
I wouldn't exactly word it that way...
准备好变成我吧 警探
Get ready to go full me, Detective.
巴黎那场秀太棒了
Oh, the Paris shows were glorious.
就算倒时差难受也值了
Yes, worth the jetlag alone.
你周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
很棒 挺不错的
Awesome. Great.
周六 和女儿去露营
Saturday, went camping with my daughter.
然后 周日 去了趟好事多
And, uh, Sunday, did a big Costco run.
现在我冰箱里塞了差不多三百包热狗
There's, like, 300 hot dogs in my freezer.
真的吗 那可真是有趣...
Oh, really? That is so interest...
天啊 看看你对可怜的詹卡洛做了什么
Oh, dear. Look what you did to poor Giancarlo.
无聊致死了
Dead from boredom.
你现在是要去这个最佳邂逅相亲会
Now, look, you're going to this Top Meet mixer
去揪出凶手
to hunt down a killer,
不是去谈你便宜食物批发之旅的
not to talk about your hunt for bulk food bargains.
好吧 真抱歉我对詹卡洛来说不够花哨
Okay. Sorry I'm not fancy-schmancy enough for Giancarlo.
咱们先纠正下措辞
Okay, let's get the terminology straight.
不是"花哨"
Not "Fancy-schmancy."
是场面
Sophisticated.
随便吧
Oh, whatever.
你不如直接给我些
Why don't you just give me some tips
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表