剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
- wing-ectomies in med school. - No, no, no,
很简单的 就左边一剪右边一剪 就行了
it's quite simple-- it's just snip, snip, and Bob's your uncle.
上帝是你父亲 路西法
Well, God's your Father, Lucifer.
他的事从不会那么简单
And things are never simple with Him.
你并不能确定你的翅膀为什么回来了
You don't know why for sure your wings have returned.
那是因为
They've returned
我爸是个控制狂
because Dad is a control freak.
他气自己不能报复老妈
He's pissed off that He can't get Mum back,
就把我的翅膀插了回来
so He stuck my wings back on.
但是 我不是他的土豆头先生
But I am not His Mr. Potato Head.
一种四肢五官可以被任意组装的玩具
详见《玩具总动员》
而且别担心
And don't worry,
我是打算找到老爸在人间的信使
I fully plan to track down Dad's emissary on Earth,
让他再带个回信儿的 但现在
and give him a return message. But for now...
信使 你觉得这是上帝派了人对你下的手吗
Emissary? You think God sent someone to do this to you?
别管那个了
Never mind all that.
现在我需要你帮我
Right now I need you to help me.
拜托 动刀吧
So come on, chop-chop.
不行
No.
作为你的治疗师 抱歉
As your therapist, I'm sorry,
我不能这么做
but I can't do this.
那就当帮朋友个忙
Well, as a friend, then.
是啊 作为被你们波及误伤的无辜朋友
Yes, as a friend who got caught in the cross fire,
我求求你 拜托
I beg you, please,
别冲动 先想清楚
think this through before you do something rash.
因为你家的狗血剧情 我差点没命
I almost died because of your family drama.
好吧
Right.
但你可以把本的电♥话♥发短♥信♥告诉我
But you can definitely text me Ben's number, though.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 自己挠后背的痒就够难了
Oh, gosh, it's hard enough just to scratch your own back.
好了 没事的 不用找我了
Right, it's okay, it's okay, you can call off the search party.
我没事
I'm unharmed.
好啊 二货
'Sup, wimp?
警探 警探 真抱歉
Detective, Detective, I am so sorry.
我不在你一定担心死了
You must have been so worried in my absence.
你不在 我两天前才见过你
Your absence? I saw you two days ago.
我以为你是在躲新来的副队呢
I thought you were just avoiding meeting the new lieutenant.
新来的谁 算了 我不在乎
New who? Never mind, I don't care.
我们有更重要的事要谈
We've got something much more important we need to discuss.
是你留的那通留言吗
Oh, is this about the message you left?
留言 是啊
Message? Oh, right.
那个我们待会儿再谈
Uh, well, we will talk about that later,
但现在 我们得查明谁绑♥架♥了我
but right now we need to figure out who kidnapped me.
绑♥架♥了你
Kidnapped you?
好吧 我跟你玩 谁绑♥架♥了你
Okay, I'll play. Who kidnapped you?
我不知道
I don't know.
那伙人什么样
Well, what did they look like?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着
L-L-Look,
我非常确定是我父亲策划的
I'm fairly certain that my Father's behind it.
你父亲绑♥架♥了你
Your father kidnapped you?
不是他本人
Well, no, not Him personally.
上帝从不亲自动手 是吧
God never gets His own hands dirty, does He?
你不信我
You don't believe me.
抱歉
Sorry.
-这实在太扯 哪怕是对你 -好吧
- This is just a little far-fetched, even for you. - Right.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我带你去犯罪现场
I'll take you to the scene of the crime.
走吧 走
Come on. Come on!
《Knock Me Out》 VINTAGE TROUBLE
*Shuffle, no stopping*
*I dare you to knock me out*
*Knock me out.*
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
就在这个灌木丛后面
It's just... past this shrub.
我什么都没看到
Well, I don't see anything.
什么 我
What? I...
脚印
Footprints.
那是我的
Those are mine.
好吧
Well...
那肯定是风把犯罪现场吹散了 警探
well, then the wind must have blown the crime scene bare, Detective,
因为我没撒谎
because I am not lying.
有人绑♥架♥了我 我当时在医院外
Someone kidnapped me. I was outside the hospital,
给你留言 有人把我...
leaving you a message, and someone stashed me...
还真是跟那通留言有关
So this was about that message.
听着 路西法
Look, Lucifer,
如果你对说的话后悔了 如果这个绑♥架♥的事
if you regret what you said, if this kidnapping tale
是精心编排分散我注意力的 你可以停下了
is some elaborate distraction, you can just stop.
好吗 你不用跟我说什么
All right? You don't need to tell me anything.
我很熟悉醉酒电♥话♥那回事
I'm no stranger to the drunken dial.
是啊 我有时会回避问题
Yes, I have been known to avoid the issue at times,
但这次不是这样的
but that is not the case here.
警探 我发誓 这是可鄙罪行的犯罪现场
Detective, I swear, this is the scene of a despicable crime.
怎么了
What?
我
I...
我相信你
I believe you.
路西法 第三季 第一集
汗流浃背 又渴又饿
Soaked in sweat, parched and starving,
他艰难地爬向光明
he scraped, clawed his way towards the light,
但讽刺的是
but, ironically,
唯一比他生存欲望更强大的
the only thing stronger than his desperate desire to live was...
就是太阳
the sun--
它无尽的热 真真正正地炙烤着他
its relentless heat literally cooking him,
直到他最后一口气也耗尽
until one last... breath...
他就死了
and he's gone.
好悲剧 现在能不能做正事了
Tragic. But, now, can we please get on with it?
不管是谁杀了这个脱水的倒霉蛋
Whoever killed this dehydrated sap
显然也绑♥架♥了本魔鬼
is clearly responsible for my devil-napping.
这地点未免太巧了
I mean, the location's far too coincidental.
他是谁 他跟我有什么关系
Who is he, and what does he have to do with me?
史蒂夫·博纳勒斯
Steve Banales.
安琪莱酒店的业主和执行总裁
Owner and CEO of Angelette Hotel.
史蒂夫·博纳勒斯 好奇怪
Steve Banales. That's strange.
从未听过这人
Never heard of him.
按说我们该有些联♥系♥的
You'd think we'd have some kind of connection.
等找到袭击我的人 应该就会知道更多了
I suppose we'll get more answers once we find our assailant.
杰瑞 我好像找到些脚印
Hey, Jerry. I think I found some footprints.
什么 不 那是我的
What? No, those are mine.
业余啊
Amateurs.
我们怎么摊上了二线队伍来出警
How did we get stuck with the "B" team, anyway?
路西法 他们是兰开斯特警方
Lucifer, this is Lancaster PD.
犯罪现场在洛杉矶边境
The crime scene is on the L.A. Border,
所以他们会来帮忙
so they're here helping.
我觉得他们做得很好
I mean, I think they're doing a great job.
天啊 这帮兰开斯特的人真是蠢货
Geez. These Lancaster guys are a bunch of tools.
说到蠢货
Speaking of tools.
警探 警探
Detective? Detective?
-你发现了什么 -似乎是个钥匙链
- So, what'd you find? - Looks like a key chain.
几位 来看看这个
Guys, look at this.
可算有线索了
Finally. A clue.
A字
An "A"?
好了 走吧 洛佩兹小姐
Right. Off we go, Ms. Lopez.
等等 伙计 我得再查一遍现场
Hold up, bud. I need to do one more lap of the scene.
确保我们没漏掉什么
Want to make sure we didn't miss anything.
我不是不信任兰开斯特方面
I mean, not that I don't trust Lancaster.
我就是不想让新副队失望
I just don't want to disappoint our new lieutenant.
天啊 我跟你们讲过
Oh, my gosh, you guys, did I tell you
我去年在一个大会上看到了皮尔斯副队讲话吗
that I saw Lieutenant Pierce speak at a conference last year?
"警戒线外的官僚程序"
"The Red Tape Beyond the Yellow Tape."
太引人入胜了
Riveting.
-一听就是 -你说过了
- Sounds it. - Yeah, you told us.
你说了
Yup, you did.
总之 我超级粉他
Anyway, big fan.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表