剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
性格测试
A personality test?
刚还说你不会怪怪的
So much for not acting weird.
这是为了优化我们的搭档关系嘛
What? You know, to help optimize our partnership.
好吧 这个得等等了
Okay, well, it's gonna have to wait,
因为我要休假去计划婚礼
because I am taking some time off to plan the wedding.
我... 如果我不能看着你工作
I... Well, how am I supposed to get inside your head
那还怎么了解你的想法
if I can't watch you at work?
工作就是你的身份 警探
The job is who you are, Detective.
不如你看着丹好了
Well, how about you watch Dan.
因为我的案子都被改派了
Because my cases have been reassigned,
他肯定也会高兴有人帮忙
and I'm sure he'd appreciate the help.
看来就剩咱俩了 路美人
Well, looks like it's you and me, Lucinda.
好啊
Yippee.
《Playin You》 CONFIDANT
-还有可能原因54号♥ -是55号♥
- And then there's potential reason number 54... - 55.
警探接受皮尔斯求婚原因55号♥ 毒品
...55 the detective would accept Pierce's proposal: drugs.
药婚 因药物作用而订婚
EUI... Engaged Under the Influence.
或是最疯狂的原因
Or craziest reason yet:
或许克洛伊答应他是因为那是她想要的
maybe Chloe said yes because it's what she wants.
或许是她以为她想要的
Well, maybe it's what she thinks she wants,
但她知道她真心想要的是什么吗
but does she know what she truly desires?
因为除非我出手 很少有人知道
'Cause few do unless I help them.
很不幸 我这招对她还不好使
And unfortunately, I can't do that with her.
不是丁香 是丁丁
Not peony, penis.
丁丁 好吧 我等着
Peni... Yeah, sure, I'll hold.
受害者是弗兰西斯·霍夫曼
Vic is Francis Hoffman.
死亡时间大概是上午九点
Time of death roughly 9:00 A.M.
-他老公正在赶过来的路上 -好
- Husband's on his way now. - Right.
你怎么不问问
Well, aren't you gonna ask
这些可疑的爪印
about these suspicious paw prints?
警探肯定会问
The detective certainly would.
这些爪印来自受害者的马士提夫犬柯妮莉娅
The prints belong to Cornelia, the vic's prizewinning Mastiff.
不过现在失踪了
Currently AWOL, though.
好吧 凶手是条狗
Right. A canine killer.
看来他们都不愿意把正经谋杀案给你
Seems they can't trust you with a real homicide, Daniel.
不 那母狗是无辜的
Nope. The bitch is innocent.
死亡原因是钝伤致死
Cause of death was blunt force trauma,
所以杀手是人类
so the killer is human.
可以把订单加急吗
You can rush the order?
太好了
Awesome!
好了
Okay.
资料都在这里
It's all in here.
我得去取一个丁丁大♥彩♥罐
I got me a penis pi?ata to pick up.
好了 到了这个时候
Right, well, by now, the detective
-警探一般已经有了大致推断 -你听着
- would have formulated a working theory, so... - Listen, dude.
我知道克洛伊订婚之后
I know you're going through stuff
你有点难以接受这一切
with this whole Chloe-getting-engaged thing,
但你不能这样质疑我的每一步举动
but I can't have you second-guessing my every move.
克洛伊做那些决定肯定有她自己的理由
Chloe has her reasons for making the decisions that she makes,
我也一样
and I have mine.
我们中只有一个人才能当警探
Only one of us can be detective.
-你说得对 -嗯
- You're right. - Yeah.
这正是理解警探的最好方式
That is the perfect way to understand the detective.
我来负责这个案子 我来当她
I'm gonna take the lead and be her.
没错
Right.
我不是这个意思
That is not what I meant.
《路西法》 第三季第二十二集
弗兰西斯特别喜欢海滩
Francis loved the beach.
我们刚在马里布庆祝了结婚六周年
We just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary in Malibu.
两个爸爸 一个毛小孩
Two daddies and one fur baby.
你们有找到她的踪迹吗
Has there been any sign of her?
我只剩下柯妮莉娅了
Cornelia's all I have left.
现在还没有 但我的工作就是我的一切
Not yet, but my job means everything to me.
侦破谋杀案是我真正热爱的东西
Solving murders is my one true passion,
因此 我保证会找到柯妮莉娅
and as such, I promise you that I will find Cornelia
并让残杀你丈夫的凶手受到法律制裁
and get justice for your slaughtered husband...
因为我很有同情心
because I am empathetic.
我很在乎
I care.
好
Yeah.
能否失陪一下
Will you excuse us for just a second, please?
你不是从不撒谎吗
Thought you never lied.
怎么了 我确实在乎...
What? I do care...
我很在乎和警探心灵相通
about channeling the detective
这样才能搞清楚她为何要做那些事
so I can find out why she does the things she does
-做那样的决定 -听我说
- and makes the decisions she makes. - Okay, look.
无论如何 我们的工作还要进行
Whatever it is, we still have to do our job.
比如询问与案件相关的问题
You know, like asking questions relating to the crime.
好吗 让我来处理吧
Okay? Just let me handle this.
弗雷德里克
Frederick?
你知道有谁跟弗兰西斯有仇吗
Do you know of anyone who had a beef with Francis?
有没有人会想要伤害他
Anyone who would want to hurt him?
没错 这确实是
Oh, right, that is exactly
警探才会问的没用问题
the sort of futile question the detective would ask.
-你知道吗 -大家都很喜欢弗兰西斯
- Do you? - I mean, everyone loved Francis.
但他上周在训练中心的停车场
But he did get into an argument with someone in the parking lot
确实跟人吵过一架
of the training center last week.
-你知道那人的名字吗 -不知道
- Did you get a name? - No, I...
我以为只是停车位引起的纠纷
I thought they were just arguing about a parking spot.
不过我拍下了对方的车牌
But I did take down the license plate
我怕他会回来划我们的车
in case he came back to key the car...
这样有帮助吗
if that's helpful?
有帮助吗
Is that helpful?
有的
Yeah.
好 谢谢你
Right. Thank you.
我收到了你发来的订婚消息
I got your message about the engagement.
看来计划要重启了 对吗
Plan's back on, right?
先别激动
Easy, there.
放轻松 我不会在这里动手
Oh, relax. I'm not gonna do it here.
我记得计划内容
I mean, I remember the plan.
杀了你 嫁祸给路西法 等等的
Kill you, frame Lucifer, blah, blah, blah.
我只是特别激动
I'm just really excited.
我给你打电♥话♥不是这个意思
Well, that's not why I called you.
我是要道歉
I called to apologize.
道什么歉
Apologize about what?
我不想死了
I don't want to die anymore.
我爱上了克洛伊 我想和她在一起
I'm in love with Chloe. I want to be with her.
我知道你不理解
I-I know you don't understand.
我自己也很不理解
I hardly do, myself.
我以前从来没有过这种感觉
You know, I've never felt like this before.
-我们说好的 -我说话算话
- We had a deal! - And I will honor it.
我保证会帮你找到其他办法回地狱
I promise to find you another way back to Hell.
把你的胳膊给我看
Show me your arm.
真的吗
Really?
我不明白
I don't get it.
如果戴克爱你
If Decker loves you,
那你的标记应该会消失
then the mark should be gone.
除非她对你的感情也不是坚如磐石
Unless she's having second thoughts about you.
这个...
Well, that's not...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
麦子 你在这里真是太好了
Maze, super psyched you're here.
我现在手头有紧急情况
I got me what you might call
需要大家齐心协力帮助戴克
an "All hands on Decker" emergency.
-你能不能... -好的 好好好
- Would you...? - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-会议室等你 -行
- Conference room. - Yeah.
我来主攻克洛伊 让她回心转意
I'll work on Chloe and get her back on board.
与此同时
In the meantime,
你继续想其他办法
you better figure out that other way...
快点想
fast.
那是...
Is that
婚礼谋杀线索板吗
a wedding murder board?
我只是想给自己理个头绪
I am just trying to stay organized here.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表