剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
有人听到你们在吵架 泰森
People heard you fighting, Tyson.
因为她不愿意和我说话
Because she wouldn't talk to me.
我只是想和她谈谈
I just wanted to talk.
谈什么
About what?
我18岁了
Look, I turned 18,
我不用再待在火鹰牧场了
and didn't have to stay at the ranch anymore.
我想要她和我一起走
I wanted her to come with me.
我们吻过一次
Look, we kissed one time...
但她说那是...
but she said it was... she...
她说那是个错误
she said it was a mistake.
她不愿意走
She wouldn't leave.
真可怜 她拒绝了你
Oh, no. She rejected you?
所以你就把她杀了
So you killed her!
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我们终于有点进展了
Oh, finally, we're getting somewhere.
不是
No.
如果我没走 艾米丽就会还活着
Look, if-if I hadn't left, Emily would still be alive.
-我本可以保护她 -谁要害她
- I could've protected her. - From who?
她在担心开除一个学生的事
She was worried about expelling a resident.
她说一切都完了
Said everything had gone to hell.
所以她不肯和我谈
That's why she wouldn't talk with me.
所以我们吵架了
That's why we fought.
拜托了 你们一定要相信我
Look, please, you have to believe me.
-肮脏的骗子 -我相信他
- Filthy liar. - I believe him.
我的直觉告诉我不是他做的
My gut tells me it's not him.
我想去查查那个艾米丽想要开除的学生
And I want to explore this mystery resident that Emily wanted to expel.
一个人的身上究竟
How much walking and talking
要有多少反♥社♥会♥杀人犯的特征
like a murderous, sociopathic duck is necessary
才能让我们意识到审讯室里这个人就是凶手
for us to realize the killer is sitting in our laps?
你有什么想要补充的吗 埃斯皮诺沙
Something you'd like to add here, Espinoza?
没有 抱歉 我只是...
Uh, no. Sorry. I just...
我得先走一步 去帮一个遇上麻烦的朋友
I need to go help a friend who's in trouble.
那你就赶紧去忙正事去吧
Well, don't let your day job keep you.
我把死者的档案发过去
I'll have the victim's files sent over.
也许我们能对她想开除谁有点线索
Maybe we can get a lead on whoever she wanted to expel.
你们的意见如此不统一
I doubt I could be less impressed
真是让我大开眼界
by the lack of consensus here.
我们的全部进展 就是没找到的凶器
All we have now is no murder weapon
加上一个可能的动机吗
and a possible motive?
我们得把他放了
We got to cut him loose.
找不到凶器的话
Without a murder weapon,
我们就没有足够证据拘留他
we don't have enough evidence to keep him.
你好啊 泰森 这回只有我
Hello, Tyson. Just me again.
你为什么就不能接受真实的自己呢
Now, why can't you embrace your true self, hmm?
你是个坏种
You're a bad seed.
赞美你内心的黑暗吧
Just celebrate the darkness inside.
不 求你了 放过我
No, please! Just leave me alone!
除非你告诉我真♥相♥ 我是不会放过你的
I won't leave you alone until you tell me the truth.
求求你不要伤害我
Look, please don't hurt me.
我保证我已经改过自新了
I promise I've changed.
路西法 放开他
Lucifer, let him go!
我为他的行为完全负责
I take full responsibility for his actions.
-不会再发生这种事了 -为什么不呢
- This won't happen again. - Why not?
看来这孩子真不是凶手
Kid turns out not to be the murderer,
你朋友把真话都吓出来了
your friend just scared him straight.
干得好 路西法
Well done, Lucifer.
算是个好榜样
Way to be a good influence.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you say that?
瞧瞧你干了什么好事
Do you see what you've done now?
我会他们看看什么叫好榜样
I'll show them a good influence.
*The one in the back room rarely sees the light of day*
*The one on the low, low road*
*He went the bad, the b-bad way*
*He went the bad way...*
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
没错 集♥合♥了 孩子们 都过来
Right, gather 'round, children. Gather 'round.
来吧
Come on.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
别害羞 我不咬人
Don't be shy. I don't bite.
-这个西装男是谁 -路西法·晨星
- Who's the suit? - Lucifer Morningstar,
你们的替补辅♥导♥员
your substitute counselor
同时也是学生坏榜样
and resident bad influence.
这是什么逆向心理学之类的吗
Is this some kind of reverse psychology?
我向你保证
I assure you,
我的新手小恶棍 完全不是这么回事
my budding miscreant, nothing of the sort.
不 我准备教给你们的
No, the lesson I'm about to teach you
是完完全全的出格行为 没错 来吧
is pure deviance. Yes, come on.
大家都有位置 过来 后面那几个
Room for everyone. Come on, you at the back.
好了
Right.
好的 在我开始之前
Okay, before I start,
我请你们谈谈你们自己
I'd humbly like to ask you guys a little about yourselves,
告诉我 你们都有什么欲望
so, tell me, what is it you all desire?
-变有钱 -当网红
- Get rich. - Instagram model.
让别人开心
Make people feel good.
-我只想一个人静静 -主宰自己的人生
- I just want to be alone, man. - Be my own boss.
打电玩
Play video games!
让我父亲爱我
My father's love.
赚快钱
Easy money!
我只是想嗑药磕到嗨 老兄
I just want to get high, man.
说得好 说得好 很好
I hear you. I hear you. Right.
在我看来
So what I'm getting
你们所有人都想回归真实的自我
is that you all want to get back to your true selves.
的确
I mean, yes,
土壤里的微量元素是很重要
micro-nutrients in the soil are important,
但重点是 孩子们
but the key here, people,
重点是垂直整合
the key here is vertical integration.
这一切都始于稳固的货物分销体系
And it all starts with solid distribution.
好了 我比较倾向于巴拉圭走廊
Right. Now, I'm partial to the Paraguay corridor,
主要是因为...
mainly because...
如何贩毒
正确的方法
请讲 长发男
Yes. Hair boy.
但是实践经验这部分该怎么办
Uh, but what about hands-on experience?
没错
Oh, right.
我确实碰巧认识几个很棒的大老板
Well, I do happen to know some wonderful CEOs
他们都在墨西哥锡那罗亚州
down in Sinaloa, Mexico.
毒品之乡
贩毒集团云集
也许我可以安排一些实习机会
Perhaps I could arrange some internships.
好啊 好啊
Yeah, yeah.
地狱之路真的是由长着青春痘的小坏蛋铺就的
The way to hell really is paved with bad acne-prone intentions.
这么多有潜力的人才 但是...
So much potential here! But...
抱歉 我让你感到无聊了吗 亲爱的
Sorry. Am I boring you, darling?
没错 什么巴拉圭和微量元素
Yeah. Screw Paraguay and micro-nutrients.
想要有自己的事业 唯一需要的
The only things you need to be your own CEO
就是灌溉系统和朝南的斜坡
is irrigation and a south-facing slope.
欢迎来到毒品帝国 老师
Here's your drug empire, Teach.
不错嘛
Well, then.
看来有人卯足了劲想挣额外加分啊
It appears someone's gunning for extra credit.
*Low, low, ends in a bad, b-bad way.*
《High》 SIR SLY
*I'm high, staring at the ceiling*
*Sending my love, what a wonderful feeling*
*It feels good to be running from the devil*
*Another breath and I'm up another level*
不嗑自己的货
Don't get high on your own supply.
不嗑自己的货
Don't get high on your own supply.
告密者死无葬身之地
Snitches end up in ditches.
告密者死无葬身之地
Snitches end up in ditches.
要抱抱 不要毒品
Hugs, not drugs.
不...抱歉抱歉 说反了
No... Sorry, sorry. Reverse that one.
要毒品 不要抱抱
Drugs, not hugs.
要毒品 不要抱抱
Drugs, not hugs.
路西法
Lucifer?
警探
Detective.
这里是什么情况
What is going on here?
还有你是从哪找到这匹马的
And how did you get that horse?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表