剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
这次我不会帮你了
I am not gonna help you this time.
举起手来
Hands up.
放她走 弗瑞斯特
Let her go, Forest.
这些供词够了吗 警探
Was that enough of a confession, Detective?
是的 我们录下了一切
Yes. We recorded everything.
结束了 弗瑞斯特
It's over, Forest.
放开她
Let her go.
转过身去
Turn around.
这地方用来庆祝挺不错的
It's a good place to celebrate.
是啊
Yes, it is.
我最近常来这个地方 因为我最近意识到
I have been coming here ever since I realized
这里可能就是我
that this may be the closest
这辈子离天堂最近的地方了
to Heaven that I'll ever get.
我也是
Me, too.
话说我一直在告诉我自己
You know, I've been telling myself
我做这些都是上帝的任务
that I've been doing God's work.
但是说实话
But, uh, if I'm honest...
我想我做这些其实都是为了我自己
I think I've been doing it all for myself.
是为了让我父亲把我的翅膀还给我
To get my Father to give me my wings back.
但是你知道吗 夏洛特 我在想
But you know something, Charlotte? I think, uh...
我想夺走我翅膀的人其实是我自己
I think I'm the one who took my wings away.
太好了 咱俩都废了
Great. We're both broken.
是啊
Yeah.
看来天使和人类一样 都有缺陷啊
Well, I guess angels really are just as flawed as humans,
或者至少我是这样
or at least I am.
至少我们还有彼此啊
Hey, at least we have each other.
微小的胜利 是不是
Tiny victories, right?
小吗
Tiny?
请容我指出
Uh, may I point out
你可是阻止了一个家暴惯犯
that you just stopped a serial abuser?
一个杀人犯
A murderer.
但这也改变不了他过去伤害了许多女人的事实
Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that he hurt a lot of women.
是不能
No.
不过因为有你
But because of you...
他以后再也伤害不了别人了
he will never hurt anyone ever again.
而我也非常肯定你做这件事
And I'm pretty sure that you didn't do that
不只是为了你自己吧
just for yourself, did you?
也许不是
Maybe not.
干得漂亮 警探
Well done, Detective.
而且 我明白了
And, uh, point taken.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你今天抓住的坏人不是一个 而是两个
Well, you put away not one, but two bad guys today.
全都是你独力完成的
All without my help.
所以这就很清楚了 你
So it's become very clear that you...
你并不需要我
well, you don't need me.
这没关系的 警探
That's okay, Detective,
因为明白了这一点
because with that realization
我也想明白了另一件事
came another.
既然你不需要我
If you don't need me,
那一直以来我们的合作
then we've been working together
其实都是因为你希望这样
all this time because you want to.
因为你选择这样
Because you choose to.
你确实选择了我
You did choose me.
你说得对
You were right.
我一直试图回到以前的时候
I've been trying to go back to the way things were.
重演我们最经典的时刻
You know, playing our greatest hits,
因为我一直在回避
because I've been avoiding dealing
眼前的一些事情 比如
with things in the present like...
我对你的感觉
how I feel about you.
我害怕了
I was afraid.
害怕你
Afraid...
怕你选择我 因为你只看到了某些方面的我
that you'd want me 'cause you've only seen certain sides of me.
怕你一旦看到了我的全部
That if you saw all of me...
了解了我的全部
knew all of me,
你就会逃走
you would run away.
路西法
Lucifer.
-警探 这是真的 -不是
- Detective, it's true. - No.
我的另一面 很坏
The other side of me is... it's bad.
甚至可以说是邪恶
It's monstrous, even.
但是你想知道真♥相♥ 你应该知道真♥相♥
But you wanted the truth, and you deserve the truth.
现在我没法展示给你看
Right now, I can't show it to you,
所以我就直接告诉你吧
so I'm just gonna have to tell you.
警探
Detective...
克洛伊
Chloe...
我就是魔鬼
I am the Devil.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
在我眼里不是
Not to me.
我先把这个关了
Let me turn this off.
好吧
Right.
这是
Oh, it's...
非常抱歉 我得接一下
I'm so sorry. I have to take this.
当然 没关系的
Of course, no.
喂
Yeah.
《Ashes》 CLAIRE GUERRESO
警探 怎么了
Detective, what's wrong?
坚持住啊 夏洛特
Hey, just hold on, Charlotte.
我 这就找人来救你
I'm, uh, I'm gonna get help.
我已经逃过死亡一次了
I already survived death once.
我想再逃一次有点 太贪心了
I think twice is asking too... too much.
不 你不会有事的
No. You're gonna be okay.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
你为什么要挡在我的身前
Why did you jump in front of me like that?
我不是为了我自己 这是肯定的
It wasn't for myself, that's for damn sure.
*You were my North Star*
*You were my always...*
你能陪着我吗
Will you s-stay with me?
好
Yes.
我保证
Yes, I promise.
*Ashes, ashes*
*You were my North Star*
*You were my always*
*You were my compass*
*Now I've turned sideways*
*Who do you turn to?*
我们回家
Let's go home.
*You were my North Star*
*You were my always*
*You were my compass*
*Now I've turned sideways*
*Where do you turn to?*
*Ashes, ashes*
*When it all comes down*
*When it all comes down*
*When it all comes down*
*Ashes, ashes*
*Ashes, ashes*
*When it all comes down*
*Ashes, ashes*
*Who do you turn to?*
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表