剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
What do you have on the cause of death?
前胸两处枪伤
Two gunshot wounds to the chest,
而且双腿骨折
and his legs were broken.
粉碎性的那种
Practically shattered.
但诡异的地方在于 我以为凶手
But here's the weird part. I thought that the killer
是先打断了乔伊的腿 杀他之前
broke Joey's legs first-- you know, torturing him
先折磨他 但是你们看
before killing him-- but look.
出血量极少
Minimal hemorrhaging.
于是我意识到
That's when I realized
乔伊的腿是死后断的
Joey's legs were broken postmortem.
为什么 凶手是什么意思
Why? What's the killer trying to say?
糟糕
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
也许跟我帮他找的活儿有关
Well, it may be a commentary on the job that I got for him.
他是去帮黑帮跑腿
As a runner for the mob.
-天使学校 -怎么
- Angel school? - Okay, what?
也没那么搞笑好吧
It's not that funny, okay.
好吧 是挺好笑的
Okay. Okay, it's kind of funny.
你真以为有天使学校这种东西吗
You really thought angel school was a thing?
我怎么知道
How was I supposed to know?
哪个更玄乎
What's crazier,
天使学校 还是你能放慢时间
angel school, or that you can slow time,
或者路西法能够看穿人的渴望
or that Lucifer can draw out people's desires?
好吧 好像确实挺奇怪的
Okay, I can see how that would seem strange.
简直疯狂好吗 阿曼纳迪尔
No, it's bananas, Amenadiel.
这一切到底是怎么运作的
I mean, how does any of it all work?
比如
Like...
为什么你的能力是延缓时间呢
why is your power slowing down time?
也许父亲希望我做个更好的秘使
Maybe my Father wanted me to be a better emissary,
能够解决地球上的问题
someone who could fix things on Earth
但却不被人发觉
and stay invisible.
因此 我能够延缓时间 完成他的指令
So, I can slow down time and do His bidding
而不被任何人看到
without anyone being the wiser.
听起来真是...
That seems really...
悲伤
sad.
-什么意思 -意思是
- What do you mean? ?- I mean,
我觉得这样很孤单
it... it just seems lonely
来到人间 却不能认识任何人
to visit humanity without ever really getting to know anyone.
其实父亲也没要求我必须避开人类
I guess I was never told to avoid humanity.
只是这样感觉更简单
It just seemed easier.
说实话 我一直觉得没这个必要
And quite honestly, I never saw the point.
直到最近
Until recently.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger...
麦子
Maze!
-你回来了 -没错
- You're back! - Yeah!
我也很想你 小妞
Oh, I missed you, too, girl.
你这次的目标在哪里 麦泽金
Where was your bounty this time, Mazikeen?
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
于是我被俄亥俄州禁止入境了
Now I'm banned in Ohio.
话说你们怎么样
?So, uh, what's going on?
最近在忙什么
What are you guys up to?
听我说 琳达...
Okay. Well, Linda...
琳达刚才跟我聊天 说她之前...
Linda was just catching me up on how sh...
她之前觉得有天使学校
on how she believed in "Angel school."
你们... 你们还聊天
You... guys catch up, huh?
对 我们最近会一起玩
Yes. Yeah, we... we've been hanging out.
对 我们是朋友
Yeah, we're friends.
好
Right.
好的 朋友
Right. Friends.
这可不是一般的鞋
It's not just any shoe.
乔伊的高帮运动鞋是限♥量♥款
Joey's high-tops were limited edition.
随便一双就一千美金
Easily worth a grand a pair.
我的兄弟们看到会疯的
I mean, my brothers would flip over these.
这鞋确实不错
Sweet kicks indeed.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
作为辩方律师来的有点早啊
Little early for opposing counsel.
你要为什么人辩护吗
Are you defending someone?
不
No.
我辞职了
I quit my job.
这样 不错啊 夏洛特
Oh. Well, good for you, Charlotte.
是不是做堕落的辩护律师做够了
Had enough of life as a corrupt defense lawyer, have you?
这样对赎清你的罪孽有帮助
That'll help keep your ledger clear.
今天是我在地检办公室第一天上班
Today is my first day in the district attorney's office--
作为公诉律师
as a prosecutor.
我和你们站在一边了
I'm on your side now.
没想到吧
Surprise. ?
你知道吗
Did you know about this?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
世间万事谁说得准呢
Who knows how these things happen?
真是偶然
So random.
我们该回到案子上了对吧
Guess we should get back to the case, right?
没错
Right.
对
Right.
所以乔伊穿着名牌鞋
So, Joey had expensive shoes,
还戴着
plus...
一块正品劳力士
a real Rolex,
床下还藏着一万块钱
and ten grand stashed under his bed.
但乔伊为黑帮跑腿
But Joey worked for the mob.
这些贵重物品不就都能解释通了吗
I mean, wouldn't that explain all the swag?
跑腿小弟挣不了这么多钱
Runners for the mob don't make that kind of money.
他不可能买♥♥得起那些东西
There's no way he could afford that.
也许是乔伊把东西黑下来了
Maybe Joey was skimming off the top.
你发言不用举手
No, you don't have to raise your hand.
好的 他的老大不会喜欢这种事的
Okay, well, um, his bosses wouldn't like that.
他们会处决乔伊
They would execute Joey
警告全家族的人
to send a message to the whole organization.
他的引荐人会负责处决他
Whoever brought him in would do the deed.
很好
Lovely.
怎么 我只是知道他们怎么办事
What? I know how these guys work.
我为这些黑帮辩护了很多年
I've represented mobsters like this for years.
疑似黑帮的人
Alleged mobsters.
你把乔伊介绍给谁了
Who did you introduce Joey to?
刀哥弗兰基 人很好[甜]
Frankie the Knife. Sweet chap.
听上去像个桃子[很甜]
Sounds like a peach.
好 我们把弗兰基找来
All right, let's bring in Frankie
看看对乔伊的管教哪里出错了
and see where Joey's education went wrong.
好
Right.
好吧 刚才真是怪怪的
Okay, that was weird.
我们
Is it...
做朋友
weird for...
很奇怪吗
us to be friends?
不
No.
当然不会
Of course not.
我是说 一个
I mean, can't a...
一个女人不能和
Can't a woman be friends with a...
和一位聪明
with a brilliant,
高大
tall,
英俊的天使做朋友吗
gorgeous angel?
那一个天使难道不能和
Well, can't an angel be friends with a...
一个杰出 有才
amazing, accomplished...
美丽
beautiful,
又充满热情的女人做朋友吗
and passionate woman?
不行
I can't.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
没事 抱歉 琳达
Okay. I'm so sorry, Linda.
警探 路西法 你们是要去找
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表