剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
from lack of evidence,
但是不会想不通 因为总有新的角度可探索
but no, because there's always a new angle to consider.
自吹自擂
Braggart.
被害人是凯瑟琳·派克 33岁
Our victim's name was Kathleen Pike, 33.
她写了一部畅销未来主义青年小说
She's the author of a best-selling futuristic Y.A. Series called
《3001届》
Class of 3001.
她被发现时 脑袋被砸扁
She was found with her head bashed in
凶器是她自己的古董打字机
by her own vintage typewriter.
这讽刺太明显了吧[在鼻子上]
The irony's a little on the nose.
或者该说在脑袋上
Or on the head, should I say?
那白色的是什么
What's that white stuff?
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you guys are thinking.
她是个合成人
She's a synthetic.
外星人
Aliens.
流白血的人形机器人
The android who bled white.
没人响应吗 不是吧 算了
No one? Really? Oh, never mind.
其实是融化的冰淇淋
That's melted ice cream, anyway.
看来被害人昨晚正要吃
It looks like our victim was about to dig in last night
结果有人跑来改写了她的甜点菜单
when someone showed up and rewrote her dessert menu
用那台打字机
with that typewriter.
但真正的伤口在这里
Real wound's over here though.
谁发现的尸体
Who found the body?
凯瑟琳的编辑 文森特·格林
Kathleen's editor. Vincent Green.
他在外面泳池边
He's out by the pool.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼尔
Uh, Daniel.
你的脑袋基本是空的
Your head is mostly empty.
是吧 但你却做好了这个什么即兴表演
Exactly. And yet, you manage to do this improv thing.
你是怎么当场编段子的
How do you come up with stuff on the spot like that?
即兴表演第一条规则是"对 而且..."
Well, the first rule of improv is "Yes, and..."
对 而且啥
Yes and what?
这是技巧的名字
That's the name of the technique.
嗯 我之前听你说过
Right. I've heard you talk about it before,
但我并不懂是什么意思
but I don't actually understand what it means.
你不管别人说了什么都表示赞同 对
Well, you agree with whatever's being said-- yes.
而且再说出你想到的第一件事 而且...
And then you say the first thing that comes to your mind-- and.
那毫无道理
That makes no sense.
但我已经走投无路了 我试试好了
But I'm desperate, so I'll try anything.
对 而且
Yes, and.
我昨晚深夜接到凯瑟琳的电♥话♥
I got the call from Kathleen late last night.
她终于写完了新书
She finally finished the new book.
我们约好我今早过来
We made plans for me to come over this morning,
拿手稿
pick up the manuscript.
你一般都亲自来拿手稿吗
Do you usually pick up manuscripts in person?
对于凯瑟琳 是的
With Kathleen, yes.
一向都只有一份纸稿
There's only ever one hard copy
因为她总用打字机写作
since she does all her writing on that typewriter.
对 而且...
Yes, and...
看来她也死在了那台打字机下
well, her dying on that typewriter as well, it seems.
你知道有谁可能害她吗
Do you know anyone who would have done this to her?
-什么仇家 -不 凯瑟琳很受喜爱
- Any known enemies? - No, Kathleen was extremely well-liked.
她有数百万忠心的粉丝
She had millions of devoted fans.
我知道粉丝有时会非常痴迷于他们的偶像
Ugh, I know how fans can get obsessed with their idols.
对 而且 也痴迷他们的胸
Yes, and... with their boobs.
就像你拍完《高校热浴激♥情♥》之后 警探
Like after you did Hot Tub High School, Detective.
你们不会怀疑这是我的责任吧
You don't think this could be my fault, do you?
-怎么说 -听说她写完了我很激动
- Why? - I was so excited that she was finished
我把这消息发推告诉了她的粉丝
that I tweeted the news to her fans.
我对书大作吹捧 暗示了她之前跟我提过的
I really talked the book up, hinting at this huge action-packed
大场面机器人反叛的结局
robot rebellion ending she teased me with.
只要你没把她的地址也发出去就行
Well, as long as you didn't tweet her address as well.
当然没有 但这个是查得到的
No, of course not, but someone could find that.
想先看到书的人
Someone who wanted to read the book first?
对 而且 那个人可能想告诉她
Yes, and... someone who wanted to tell her
机器人反叛是非常无聊的套路
that robot rebellions couldn't be more dull and derivative.
你这"对 而且"是怎么回事
What is with all this "Yes, and" Stuff?
就是即兴表演的什么技巧
Oh, just some improv thing
我希望能靠这个结束文思枯竭的窘境
I was hoping would knock me out of my idea dry spell.
但你不过还是在说你平时会说的话
But you're literally just saying what you would normally say,
只是前面加上了"对 而且"
with the words "Yes, and" in front of it.
对 而且 这显然没用
Yes, and... it's clearly not working.
白♥痴♥丹尼尔
Stupid Daniel.
文思枯竭
Idea dry spell.
跟凯瑟琳一样
Just like Kathleen.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她经历了我见过的最严重的作家瓶颈
She had the worst case of writer's block I've ever seen.
她花了五年才想好要如何完结这个系列
Took her five years to figure out how to end the series.
别管那个了 她怎么突破瓶颈的
Well, never mind that. How did she cure her block?
我不知道 她说我读过后就会理解了
I don't know, she said I would understand after I read it.
说她还在书的编后记里讲了
Said she even explained how she broke through it
她是如何突破瓶颈的
in the book's afterword.
但你还没读过
But you haven't read it.
我说了 手稿只有一份
No, like I said, there's only one copy
我还没看过
and I haven't seen it.
警探
Detective.
这个编后记或许能
This afterword could explain
教我如何克服文思枯竭
how to overcome my own form of writer's block.
-什么 -我们得找到它
- What? - We need to find it.
凶手 你是说我们得找到凶手吧
The killer. You mean we need to find the killer.
没错 好让那人交出书
Exactly. So they can hand over that book.
路西法 第三季第十五集
《California Numb》 CLOVES
琳达 我得说
Linda, I have to say,
这几周真是太美妙了
these last few weeks have been absolutely incredible.
你可真是会说好听的 是吧
You're really good at this sweet, sappy stuff, aren't you?
我也这么觉得
I feel the same.
那就好
Good.
或许
Well,
将来哪天 我们可以去公共场合约会
maybe someday we can actually have this date in public?
我是讨厌这么偷偷摸摸 但麦子
I do hate sneaking around, but Maze.
我知道 不能让她知道
I know. I know. She can't find out.
我
I...
我想告诉她 我就是不知道该怎么说
I want to tell her, I just don't know how.
我承认 我好怕
I admit, I'm afraid.
你是该怕 麦子不会...
Well, you should be. Maze would...
平静接受的
not take this well.
我觉得好愧疚
I feel so guilty, I....
我一直在拒接她的电♥话♥
I've been avoiding her calls.
我们是胆小鬼吗
Are we being cowards?
是啊
Yes.
但是 琳达 这是
But, Linda, it's...
-麦子啊 -麦子啊 我知道
- Maze. - Maze. I know.
你知道她现在怎么样吗
Do you know how she's doing?
她肯定好好的呢
I'm sure she's fine.
忙着做赏金猎人什么的
Busy hunting bounties and all.
但是
But...
如果能让你安心的话 我可以去看看她
I can check on her if that'll make you feel better.
真的吗 就是去确定一下她没事
Really? Just to make sure she's okay.
当然
Of course.
我愿为你做任何事
I would do anything for you.
*Over my head...*
怎么了 太煽情了吗
What? Is that too sappy?
*No, I don't like my fate*
*Or how I'm turning out*
*Yeah*
*How I'm turning out.*
"麦克斯十分困惑
"Max was plagued with confusion.
3001届
如果杰西卡真爱他 那她为什么要吻崔斯坦
"If Jessica truly loved him, then why'd she kiss Tristan?
还是在她的飞车后座上"
"And in the back seat of her flying car, no less."
就这玩意能卖♥♥几百万本
This has sold millions of copies.
无舌接吻和偷爸妈的酒
Tongueless kissing and stealing liquor from their parents.
性♥爱♥呢 毒品呢
I mean, where's the sex? The drugs?
机器人反叛赶紧开始吧
That robot rebellion cannot come soon enough.
你的高中生活也这么和谐得可悲吗
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表