剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I said I would leave after, uh, this case was closed,
看来要跟你告别了
so I guess this is adios.
等等 提问
Uh, wait... question.
如果你说你是来照顾我的
If you say you're here to look out for me,
是不是你从车祸以来一直都在这么做
is that what you've been doing since the car wreck?
有点像 我不知道
Sort of like a... I don't know,
幽灵守护天使
ghost guardian angel?
你可以说我只是个挺你的朋友
You could say I'm just a friend who's got your back.
那我想你可以来挺挺我
Well, I suppose you can check on my back,
偶尔的时候
you know, once in a while.
但是说真的 别偷看我洗澡
But, seriously, don't spy on me in the shower.
约定了
Deal.
好吧 回见喽 洛佩兹
Well, smell you later, Lopez.
那是什么
Uh, what is that?
我觉得这是不言自明的
Well, I think it speaks for itself,
但是很抱歉 我得保密
but unfortunately, I'm sworn to secrecy.
真有你的
Well, you do you.
那是自然
Oh, I always do.
回见喽 路西法
Smell you later, Lucifer.
洛佩兹小姐
Uh, Ms. Lopez?
怎么了
Hmm?
你是什么时候开始用这个短语的
Since when do you use that particular turn of phrase,
"回见喽"
"Smell you later"?
以前从来没听你说过
I've never heard you say that before.
只是我朋友雷雷的口头语
Oh, it's just something my friend Ray-Ray says.
我知道你在
I know you're here.
来吧 现身吧
Come on, time to show yourself.
你好啊 亚兹拉尔
Well, hello, Azrael.
怎么了 格调高了 不肯叫我雷雷了
What, too cool to call me Ray-Ray anymore?
亲昵的爱称都是留给那些
Well, endearing nicknames are reserved for siblings
没有抛弃我几千年的兄弟姐妹的
who didn't abandon me for millennia, so...
我没抛弃你 我太忙了
I didn't abandon you. I've been busy.
是吗
Oh.
要不你来当当死亡天使
I mean, you try being the Angel of Death.
-好多人都要死啊小路 -可不是么
- A lot of people die, Lu. - You're telling me.
我明白 你生气了
Okay, I get it, you're pissed.
我应该在老爸把你
I should have reached out to you
踢进地狱之后联♥系♥你
when Dad kicked your butt down to Hell.
我也想啊 但是你知道的
And I was going to, but, you know,
这一拖就一天拖成了一周 然后就成了
a day turned into a week, which turned to, you know,
一千年
a thousand years,
然后就让人觉得尴尬了
and then it just seemed weird.
那恭喜你了 尴尬免除了
Well, congratulations. Weirdness averted.
你当时不在啊小路 你不知道
Uh, you weren't there, Lu. You don't know.
老爸把你踢出去时
When Dad kicked you out,
全家人都震惊了 尤其是我
the whole family was rocked, me especially.
是吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why is that?
因为我失去了最喜欢的哥哥 你个呆瓜
Because, I lost my favorite big brother, you dope.
拜托 小路
Come on, Lu.
还记得我们怎么捉弄阿曼纳迪尔吗
Remember when we used to prank Amenadiel?
请告诉我他生气的表情仍然很搞笑
Please tell me he still has that hilarious angry face.
还是很生气 还是很搞笑
Still angry. Still hilarious.
我主要还是特别怀念
Mostly, I just missed you listening to me
你听我倾诉心声的日子
drone on about whatever was on my mind.
我知道这对你可能没什么大不了的
I know it may have not meant much to you,
但这对我意义重大
but it mattered a lot to me.
我抱歉 我犯错了
Look, I-I'm sorry. I-I made a mistake.
但你可是发起了一场叛乱啊 路西法
But you started a freaking rebellion, Lucifer.
没人是完美的
Nobody's perfect.
这一点你大概是说对了
I suppose you're right about that.
但是你现在怎么来了
But why are you here now,
洛佩兹小姐又是怎么认识你的
and how does Ms. Lopez know of you?
她啊
Oh, that.
别担心 我不是老爹
Oh, don't worry, I'm not Dad.
我对你跟人类交流可没意见
I have no qualms with you interacting with humans.
说吧
Well, come on.
艾拉小的时候
Ella was in a gnarly car wreck
出了起严重车祸 于是我出现了
when she was young, and I showed up to,
做我死亡天使的那套活计
you know, do my Angel of Death thing.
然后呢 虚假警报吗
But what, false alarm?
难免的事嘛
It happens.
只是这回 我不知道 我不想走了
This time, I don't know, I-I didn't want to leave.
你也知道艾拉
I mean, you know Ella.
她非常特别
There's just something about her.
她特别积极 让你感觉
She's so positive. She makes you feel like...
感觉非常开心
Good about yourself.
对 没错
Yeah! Exactly!
我以前只能跟死人说话
I only ever get to talk to dead humans.
他们都太阴郁了
I mean, they're so morose.
总之 只要我在附近
Anyway, whenever I was in the neighborhood,
我就去看看她怎么样了
I'd stop by, see how she was doing,
然后我们就成了朋友
and we became friends.
但是显然 人类
But apparently, it's weird
跟隐形的天使说话还是太怪了
if people talk to invisible angels.
所以我告诉她我是个幽灵 显然没什么帮助
So I told her I was a ghost, which didn't help.
所以我就把她送到你这里来了
So I sent her to be out here with you.
你做了什么
You did what?
先是老爹把警探送到这里
First, Dad puts the detective here,
现在你又想拿洛佩兹小姐来操纵我
and now you're trying to manipulate me with Ms. Lopez.
为什么总是有人想帮我介绍女人呢
Why does everyone think I need help meeting women?
别激动 我不是为了你
Relax. I-I didn't do it for you,
我是为了她
I did it for her.
大概是为了你们两个吧
Well, both of you, I guess.
是这样 因为我并不能真正陪着她
See, since I couldn't really be with her,
也不能陪着你
and I couldn't be with you,
我就想着 至少让我最喜欢的两个人
I thought at least two of my favorite people
相互陪伴吧
could be together.
这就是你来的唯一原因吗
And that's the only reason that you're here?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
听着 亚兹拉尔
Listen, Azrael...
《Sanctuary》 WELSHLY ARMS
*When the darkness don't let you sleep*
*I'm-a hold you close*
*And when space is all you need*
*I can let you go*
*And if the spark in your eye goes out*
*I can be your glow*
*Bringing you home, yeah...*
一切都好吗
Uh, everything okay?
都好 挺好的 就是想来看看
Yes. Yes. I was just wondering how it's going
我的好友洛佩兹小姐好不好
with my good friend, Ms. Lopez,
我刚刚听说你要多跟我们在一起一段时间了
as I just heard you'll be staying with us a while longer.
顺便说一句 选择得好
Excellent choice, by the way.
是啊 我就是在
Yeah, I mean, I was just, you know,
比对一块普通木头
comparing DNA on a block of regular wood
和合成木头的细胞基因
versus synthetic wood.
原来人造木的细胞
So, the cells in the synthetic...
抱歉 你只是来客气一下吧
Sorry, you were probably just being polite.
不不不不 当然不是
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
多跟我说说吧 洗耳恭听
Please, tell me more. I'm all ears.
很奇妙的
Oh, well, it's fascinating.
你瞧 塑料保存了基因
See, the plastic preserves the DNA.
对吧 但是普通木头
Right? But with the regular wood,
细胞全都浸透了 有点像
the cells get soaked up, kind of like, um,
寄生虫和宿主合而一体了 对吧
like a parasite fusing with its host, right?
*This is our sanctuary*
*We can find shelter and peace*
*This is our sanctuary*
*'Cause this is our sanctuary.*
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表