剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我一定是没注意到
I must have missed those.
你看见了吗
Did you happen to see them?
没
No.
没有
No.
私人领地
非请勿入
一定是被人取下来了
You know, someone must have taken them down.
我不知道你俩自以为你们是什么人物
I don't know who you two think you are,
但我要报♥警♥了
but I'm calling the police.
你是指那些警♥察♥吗
What, you mean like those police?
你树立的牌子是不合法的 贾斯廷
The beach signs you posted are illegal, Justine,
你知道这意味着什么吗 意味着搜查令
and you know what that helps with? A search warrant.
我在想不知道警官们会不会
I wonder if the officers will find
在里面找到什么有趣的东西
anything of interest in there.
是啊 我也在想 也许是一根
Yes, I wonder. Maybe a surf leash
勒死年轻的冲浪者的冲浪板脚绳
used to strangle a young surfer, perhaps.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
拜托 你就实话实话吧
Oh, come on, tell us the truth.
他是偷你东西了吗
Did he steal from you?
还是欠你钱了
Did he owe you cash?
也许是什么性♥爱♥游戏玩脱了
Or perhaps it was some kind of sexual liaison that went awry.
真的 就告诉我吧
Really, I must know.
你们到底什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你们来我家里 指控我谋杀
You come to my house and accuse me of murder?
这不是你家里 贾斯廷
This isn't your home, Justine.
这片海滩不属于任何人
This beach doesn't belong to anyone.
但这正是问题所在 不是吗
But that was the problem, wasn't it?
你们是在这里浪费时间
You are wasting your time here.
曼尼来这里冲浪 你受够了 爆发了
Manny came here to surf, you had enough, and you snapped.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
就算你嘴硬 贾斯廷
Well, you say that, Justine,
但是上面拿着块冲浪板的警官可不同意呢
but the police officer up there holding a surfboard says yes.
抱歉 你说到哪了
Sorry. You were saying?
你们不明白
You don't get it.
这块地我是花了钱的
I paid for this land.
我连牌子都设了 但他们还是
I even put up signs, but they trampled
闯进这片沙滩 不拿自己当外人
this whole beach like it was their own.
他们把这一带全毁了
They trashed this whole area,
我实在是受不了了
and I just couldn't take it anymore.
我一定要给他们个警告
I-I had to send a message.
所以你杀了曼尼 然后嫁祸给虎鲸帮
And that's why you framed the Orcas for Manny's murder.
只要那些人害怕了
If people were scared enough,
也许他们总算不会再来了
then finally they would stay away.
等等
Hold on.
也就是说你的这种极端暴♥力♥
So you're saying your brazen act of violence,
和私人恩怨完全无关
it wasn't personal at all?
曼尼只不过是达成目的的手段而已
Manny was just a means to an end.
你因谋杀曼尼·泰勒被捕了 贾斯廷
You're under arrest, Justine, for the murder of Manny Taylor.
折腾了这么久 我还真想来一杯香槟呢
After all that, I could really use a glass of champagne.
干杯...
Chee...
还真是这熊样啊
He is who he is.
这么偷偷摸摸的
This sneaking around,
我受不了了 阿曼纳迪尔
I can't do it anymore, Amenadiel.
你能这么说真是让我松了口气
I'm so relieved to hear you say that,
因为我也这么觉得
because I feel the same way.
-是吗 -真的
- You do? - I do.
我就是觉得
You see, I realize
我不想再隐瞒我们的感情了
that I don't want to hide our relationship anymore.
但我并不是这个意思
Well, that's not exactly what I mean.
我是不确定我们还应不应该...
I'm not sure if we should be...
再继续这种亲密关系了
intimate together at all.
是因为我得了衣原体病吗
Is this because I have chlamydia?
并不是 虽说这也不是什么好事
No. I mean... I mean, it doesn't help.
我不敢相信你居然招♥妓♥
I mean, I can't believe you slept with a prostitute.
首先我并不知道她是妓♥女♥
First off, I didn't know she was a prostitute.
其次你和我弟弟上了床
Secondly, you had sex with my brother,
他可是全世界第一号♥浪荡子
the biggest whore on the planet.
我怎么知道不是你传染给我的衣原体病
How do I know you didn't give me chlamydia?!
-你怎么敢这么说 -你又怎么敢
- Okay, how dare you? - ?How dare you?
是我医生
Uh, it's my doctor.
你猜怎么着
What do you know?
衣原体病原来是假阳性
False positive on the chlamydia.
看来我们白吵了一场
So, I guess we fought for nothing.
也并不是白吵 阿曼纳迪尔
Well, it's not for nothing, Amenadiel.
确实
I mean, yes,
我们没得衣原体病让我松了口气
I'm relieved we don't have... chlamydia.
但我觉得我们不该在一起
I don't think we should be together.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我觉得我作为麦子的朋友不合格
I feel like I'm being a bad friend to Maze.
无论我多么喜欢你
It doesn't matter how much I like you.
我不能再和我朋友的前任约会了
I can't date my friend's ex anymore.
但是我 真的喜欢你
But I do... really like you.
我也真心喜欢你
And I really like you.
洛佩兹 你有时间吗
Lopez, you got a second?
不 我先说
No. Me first.
我的确话多 好吗 这我知道
I talk a lot, okay? I know that.
但是绝大多数人似乎都喜欢这一点
But most people seem to like it, okay?
而且 更重要的是我自己也喜欢
And-and what's more important is I like it.
就算你不喜欢
Okay, so even if you hate it,
而且你不该不喜欢 但就算你不喜欢
which you shouldn't, but-but even if you do,
你也没有权利像那样冲我大吼大叫
it doesn't give you the right to yell at me the way that you did.
那样非常粗鲁
I-It was rude
而且不专业 而且我认为你该向我道歉
and unprofessional, and-and I think you owe me an apology.
你说得对
You're right.
我当时心情很差 然后宣泄到了你身上
I was in a bad place, and I took it out on you,
这毫无疑问是错的
and there's no excuse for that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你心情不好吗 真的吗
You were in a bad place? Really?
我能为你做什么吗 需要抱抱吗
Is there anything I can do? D-Do you need a hug?
行啊 可以
Sure. Why not?
你会想我的
You're gonna miss me.
你以为你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
想不到你还是个伤离别的人
I didn't figure you for the sentimental type.
相信我 我并不是
Oh, believe me, I'm not.
我来是我终于想明白
I'm here because I finally figured out
我父亲为什么要把我的翅膀还回来了
why my father returned my wings.
搞了半天
And as it turns out,
这跟我自己一点关系都没有
it had nothing to do with me at all.
原因都在于你
It was about you.
我到底还要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
我和你的翅膀完全没关系
I had nothing to do with your wings?
我知道 但和我父亲有关
I know, but my father did.
他想要阻止你违抗他
He wanted to stop you defying Him,
于是他利用我来阻止你
and He used me to do it.
你自己也说了
You said yourself
你需要我不碍你的事
you needed me out of the way.
而既然我的翅膀毁了你的绑♥架♥计划
And since my wings ruined your kidnapping plan,
看来我就是达成目的的一个手段而已
it seems I was a means to an end.
所以呢
So what?
这说明我父亲把咱们两个都坑了
It means my dad screwed us both.
但也许我们还有办法反坑回去
But perhaps there's a way for us to screw him back.
怎么做
How?
当然是杀了你
By killing you, of course.
这个事我们不是说过了吗
I thought we went over this already.
你死不了 我知道
You can't die, I know.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
如果你留下
if you stay,
我会找到办法终结你的永世痛苦
I will find a way to end your infinite misery,
哪怕这是我做的最后一件事
if it's the last thing I do.
你凭什么觉得你能找到办法
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表