剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
上帝诅咒该隐
God cursed Kane
是因为他杀了自己的弟弟
because he killed his own brother.
她是我得到
She's the key to finally getting
-梦寐以求的东西的关键 -我只希望
- what I've always wanted. - Just wish I knew that
我能确信皮尔斯没打什么算盘
Pierce's intentions were pure.
如果你想慢慢来 那可以
If you want to take it slow, that's okay,
但就我而言 我完全投入
but from where I stand, I'm all in.
我和你说了不要找夏洛特谈
I told you not to talk to Charlotte.
她只是个人类女子
She's a human woman
没准备好去听你要说的话
who isn't ready to hear what you have to say.
我下过地狱 这太疯狂了
I was in Hell. And that's insane.
夏洛特 能占用你一点时间吗
Charlotte, do you have a minute?
再疯也肯定疯不到哪里去了
At this point, things can't get any crazier.
我受够了人间
I am done with Earth
总得来说 我要回家
in general. I want to go home.
我上次带人搭乘天堂优步
Last time I took someone on a celestial Uber ride,
警探差点没命
the detective almost died.
你怕你♥爸♥爸
You're afraid of your daddy?
你会后悔的
You are gonna regret this.
我能帮我们两个都得偿所愿
I can help us both get what we want.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我没有 我丢了
I just don't have it. I lost it.
什么叫丢了 在哪呢
What do you mean you lost it? Where is it?
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
911 请问您有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
-喂 有人在我家吵架 -得了 凯文
- Hello? People are fighting in my house. - Come on, Kevin.
凯文 停下
Kevin, stop.
早上好 戴克警探
Good morning, Detective Decker.
早上好 皮尔斯副队
Good morning, Lieutenant Pierce.
你看过证据室了吗
Have you seen the evidence closet?
没有
No.
这房♥间真不错
This is a great closet.
而且
And...
好啊
Oh, yeah.
爽一把吧 戴克
Get some, Decker.
看啊
Look at that.
能鼻子对鼻子地开始一天
It's always nice to start the day
最好不过了 是吧
nose to nose, isn't it?
说到这个 你绝对猜不到
Speaking of, you'll never guess
我昨晚遭遇了什么 警探
what happened to me last night, Detective.
是什么
What's that?
我一个人醒来了
I woke up alone.
-那又如何 -这很好玩
- And? - It's funny
因为我一般不会一个人醒来
because I usually don't,
因为我一般会找女人和/或男人来 做♥爱♥
because I usually have women over, or men, or both for sex.
好吧
Okay.
他今后都会一直跟着你了吗
Will he be coming with you from now on?
因为他太影响我们说笑了
Because he is killing our banter.
绝对不会
Absolutely not, no.
皮尔斯和我只来[高♥潮♥]
Pierce and I only came--
只一起驾车这一次
drove together just this one time.
就一次
One time.
-好吧 -原来
- Right. - Apparently...
死者家族颇为有权势
the victim's from a well-connected family.
市区的官僚要我随时通知他们
The suits downtown want me to keep them in the loop.
别担心 我不会插手
Don't worry, I won't interfere
调查的事
with the investigation,
也不会影响梦之队
or the, uh, dream team.
我先走了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay. Shall we?
你衣服上有DNA
You have DNA on your shirt.
什么
What?
好奇怪
Weird.
艾拉 什么情况
Hey, Ella, what's up?
你来说啊 情圣
You tell me what's up, player.
死人
So, dead guy?
知道身份吧
There must be an I.D.
好吧
Right.
这位是凯文·温斯泰德
Here lies Kevin Winstead
著名的温斯泰德家族的
of the Winsteads.
34岁
34 years old.
什么温斯泰德家族
The Winsteads?
来自纽约的有钱地♥产♥家族
The wealthy real estate family from New York.
那他怎么会死在
So, what's he doing getting killed
这么穷破的街区呢
in such a crappy neighborhood?
他在这里租了间房♥
Apparently, he rented a room here.
虽然不知道是为什么
Not sure why he would,
但凯文是出了名的家族败类
but Kevin was notoriously the black sheep of the Winstead clan.
海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
Heroin addiction.
不过
Although...
从愈合针眼来看
from the looks of these healed track marks,
凯文可能最近已戒毒
it appears that Kevin might have gone clean recently.
这可不容易
Not an easy thing to do.
而且 显然也浪费了时间
And, apparently, a waste of his time.
死因是什么
What was the cause of death?
胸口枪伤
Gunshot wound to the chest.
-在入室盗窃中被枪杀吗 -可能是
- Shot during a home invasion robbery? - Maybe.
但凶手没来得及拿走什么
But the killer never got around to taking anything.
被房♥子的房♥东打断了
Got interrupted by the house's owner.
那小可怜
That poor boy.
他看上去挺好的
He seemed nice.
-跟我说说发生了什么 -我正睡着觉
- Why don't you tell me what happened. - I was sleeping,
然后听到了玻璃破碎
and I heard glass breaking,
于是我就下来查看
so I went down to check it out.
然后我就听到了争吵声
And then I heard arguing.
他们吵什么呢
what were they arguing about?
声音不清晰 但我听到有人说
The voices were muffled, but I did hear someone say,
"凯文 停下"
"Kevin, stop."
那么 闯入者认识被害人
So, the intruder knew the victim.
前海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子有凶残的朋友
The former heroin addict had nefarious friends.
-令人震惊 -你看到那人了吗
- Shocking. - Did you get a good look at the guy?
他戴了面具
He was wearing a mask.
我本来绝对会没命的
I would be dead for sure
但上帝派了那个天使来保护我
if God hadn't sent that angel to protect me.
这么说家里还有别人吗
So, there was someone else in the house.
不是别人
Not another person.
是天使 他救了我
An angel, who saved me.
他飞了进来
It-it flew in here,
赶走了那个邪恶的男人
and it just chased the evil man away.
抱歉 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm sorry, sorry, it's just the only thing
如果会赶走什么 就是欢乐
my siblings would chase away are a good time.
我有证据
I have proof.
天使
The angel...
拿走了我的一个雕像
he took one of my figurines.
加百列
Gabriel.
好吧
Right.
试试借钱给他
Try lending him some money.
你马上就会改变说法
Your tune changes rather quickly.
赫南德兹太太
Mrs. Hernandez,
我们送你去医院看看吧
why don't we get you checked out at the hospital?
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yes.
好 我们对凯文♥做♥个背景调查
All right, let's do a background check on Kevin.
看看他是否与人有结怨
Let's see if he had issues with anybody.
继续找这个天使证人
Keep an eye out for this angelic witness.
没准是你的哪个兄弟呢
Hey, maybe it was one of your brothers.
说真的 是你的哪个兄弟吗
Seriously, is it one of your brothers?
别傻了
Preposterous.
我父亲才不会派我的兄弟姐妹下来
My Father doesn't send my siblings down
干涉派柯玛的小劫案
to intervene in petty robberies in Pacoima.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表