剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Now, I hope you like
烤大牛排
chateaubriand.
路西法 这是干什么
Lucifer, what is all this?
这是来帮助你
This is to help you
对自己的未来做出负责任的选择
make an appropriate decision about your future
还有 恕我直言
and, dare I say,
我们的未来
our future.
我们一起经历了很多 警探
Now, we've been through a lot, Detective.
但是现在我们俩独自面对着美丽的一餐
But now the two of us are alone in front of this beautiful meal
在这个浪漫的环境里 我终于可以
in this romantic setting, I can finally
问出我带你来这里回答的问题
ask you the question I brought you here to answer
我希望 我希望你能诚实地回答
and I hope, well, I hope you can answer honestly.
这是不是比皮尔斯能做到的更好
Isn't this better than anything Pierce could do?
你做这一切 就只是为了压皮尔斯一头吗
You did all of this to... to show up Pierce?
很感人吧 我知道
It's impressive. I know.
警探
Detective.
这些不是喜悦的眼泪吧
Those aren't tears of joy, are they?
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
来证明你不能和皮尔斯在一起
To prove to you that you shouldn't be with Pierce.
你为什么会在乎我和谁一起
Why do you care who I'm with?
因为他 他不配拥有你
'Cause he... he doesn't deserve you.
那谁配拥有我
Then who does deserve me?
某个
Someone...
某个更好的人
someone better.
你不能两边都占了 路西法
You can't have it both ways, Lucifer.
警探 我...
Detective, I...
丹 怎么了
Hey, Dan. What's up?
我们找到线索了
We got a lead.
电脑上的基因没发现什么
So, DNA on the computer came back negative.
所以我们决定再看一遍那个诡异的腿视频
So, we decided we had to watch the creepy leg video again.
然后我们就发现了
But that's when we saw it,
藏在窗户的反射里
hidden in the window's reflection.
看起来像是那种魔法照片
It looked like one of those Magic Eye pictures.
你知道就是那种看起来像是...
You know the ones where it looks like...
各位 你们看到了什么
G-Guys, what did you see?
-对了 -对 是
- Oh. Yeah. - Oh, right. Yes.
我们现在就把增强的图片发给你
We are sending over the enhanced image as we speak.
认出这服饰了吗
Recognize that costume?
好 我们知道是米格尔拍的视频
Okay, we know Miguel is behind the video,
但我不理解的是为什么
but what I don't understand is why.
为什么他要冒着失去一切的风险
Why would he risk everything
就只为了除掉蕾娜
just to get rid of Reina?
这不是很明显吗
Well, isn't it obvious?
他想要和她在一起
He wanted to be with her.
那里
There.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?!
你为什么要从我身边夺走蕾娜
Why did you have to take Reina away from me?
回到我 你为什么要杀了蕾娜
Answer me. Why did you kill Reina?
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
你没有权利 你没有权利
You had no right! You had no right!
等下
Wait!
你看不懂吗
Don't you see?
他没有想杀死蕾娜
He didn't want to kill Reina.
路西法 后退
Lucifer, get back.
他使尽手段只是想
He tried everything to simply
让她不要挡道
get her out of the way.
你来接她那么多次
All those times you came to pick her up.
她是你的朋友
She was your friend.
你怎么能伤害她
How could you hurt her?
我以为他在乎她
I thought he cared for her.
是 但她同样阻碍了
Yes. But she was also an obstacle
米格尔和他所爱的人安珀在一起
to being with the woman Miguel loved... Amber.
但你为什么杀了蕾娜
But why kill Reina?
因为她发现了我想要敲诈迈尔斯
Because she found out I was trying to blackmail Myles.
她想让我被开除
She was gonna get me fired.
然后他甚至无法在
And then he wouldn't even be able
安珀相同的舞团里工作
to work in the same company as Amber.
你为什么不直接向安珀表白
Why didn't you just tell Amber how you feel?
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth?
因为
Because...
我害怕
I was afraid.
害怕她不会爱你
Afraid she wouldn't love you back.
但我爱
But I do.
我对你确实有感觉 米格尔
I-I do have feelings for you, Miguel.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
想想
To think...
你本来能得到想要的一切
you could've had everything you wanted.
你只需要告诉安珀你的真实感受
All you needed to do was tell Amber how you felt,
但是你没有
but you blew it.
而我也是
And so did I.
肯定就在这里的某个地方
It's got to be around here somewhere.
找到了
Oh, I got it.
空的
It's empty?
我不明白
I don't understand.
他发现我们了吗
Was he on to us?
难道他把里面的东西毁掉了吗
I mean... ...did he destroy what's inside?
也许他只是拿走了
Maybe he just took it with him.
抱歉了 夏洛特
I'm sorry, Charlotte.
我们已经尽全力了
We did everything that we could.
我们只是太晚了
We're just too late.
别说傻话了
Don't be ridiculous.
我要是相信"太晚" 我当初就不会做了
If I believed in "Too late" I wouldn't be doing any of this.
我们不会就此放弃的
No, we are not giving up.
毕竟上帝交给你的任务 怎么能半途而废呢
After all, you don't quit when you're doing God's work.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
自从你离开我的办公室 我就在纠结
Ever since you left my office, I've been struggling
到底是严守我作为医生的界限
between my role as your therapist
还是作为朋友去关心你
and my concern for you as a friend.
友谊胜出了
Friendship won.
不过看来太晚了
But too late, it seems.
这次我可是彻底搞砸了 琳达
Well, I royally screwed up this time, Linda.
原来
Turns out
我和那个杀人犯一样差劲
I'm just as bad as our killer.
天啊 你把皮尔斯给杀了
Oh, God. You killed Pierce?
没有
No.
没有
No.
但我确实想尽办法想赶走这个害了相思病的
But I did try everything to get that lovesick, former immortal
前长生不死之人 而我原本只需要
out of the picture when really all I should've done
把我的感受告诉警探就行
was told the detective how I felt...
告诉她我真正的感受
...how I really feel.
那你为什么不说
Then why don't you?
我不能说
I can't.
你到底在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
一开始是担心你的魔鬼脸
At first it was your devil face.
现在还有什么
What now?
难道你怕克洛伊看见你的天使之翼吗
You don't want Chloe to see that you have wings?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
-我啊 我在乎 -为什么
- I do! I care! - Why?!
因为她没有选择 不是吗
Because she doesn't have a choice, does she?
我也没有
Neither do I!
这全都是老爸耍弄我们的计划的一部分
It's all part of His master plan to toy with us,
让我们随他起舞 逗他开心
to make us dance for His bloody amusement.
这是个借口
That's an excuse.
你还看不出来吗
Don't you see?
你和他在做同样的事情
You're doing the same thing as Him now.
你不把真♥相♥告诉克洛伊
By not telling Chloe the truth,
就是剥夺她的选择权
you're taking her choice away.
不对
No.
不对
No.
不 这不一样
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表