剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
- After I saw the gunman leave, I came out. - Whoa, whoa, wait.
你看到了枪手吗
You saw the shooter?
是啊 我从门缝里
Yeah, I peeked out from the door
看到他站在法利德旁边
and saw him standing over Fahrid.
杰 如果你看到他 你就可以指认他了
Jay, if you saw him, you can identify him.
他一身黑衣 戴着滑雪面具
He wore all black and a ski mask.
我根本没看清他
I-I didn't get a good look at him.
拜托 好好想想 杰
Come on. Think, Jay. Think.
你肯定记得些什么
There has to be something that you remember.
雕花鞋 那人穿着一双红色的雕花鞋
Wingtips. The guy wore red wingtip shoes.
这有用吗
Does that help?
所有线索都有用
Everything helps.
你说你从洗手间里看到他对吗
Okay, so you said you saw him from the bathroom, right?
杰 门是向外开的
Jay, the... door opens outward.
所以呢
So?
所以杰 从你的角度看出去
So... Jay, from your vantage point inside,
你是不可能
it would have been impossible
看到凶手站在尸体旁边的
for you to see the killer standing over the body.
我看到的就是这样
Look, I saw what I saw.
赃物室在哪
Where's the stash room?
如果法利德是钻石窃贼
If Fahrid is a diamond thief,
他肯定会有一间赃物室
he'd definitely have a stash room.
如果我是他
And if I were him,
我会把钻石藏在
I would hide it right...
这里
here.
好像是激光雕刻仪器
Looks like laser-engraving equipment.
艾拉
Ella?
搞什么 艾拉 你报♥警♥了
What the hell, Ella! Did you call the cops?
我还相信了你
I trusted you!
不 我发誓 不是我报的警
No. I swear, I didn't call them!
这比脱衣舞♥女♥俱乐部好玩多了
This is much more fun than a strip club.
那是赃物室吗
Is that a stash room?
是的 都是激光雕刻仪器
Yeah. Full of laser-engraving equipment.
看来你和我说的那个唐·扎克尔
Seems that Don Zeikel fellow
别有企图 还真是说对了
you were telling me about was onto something.
谁对什么东西有企图
Who was onto what?
他是那批失踪钻石的保险理算员
He's the insurance adjuster for the missing diamonds.
他说那个仪器能更改失窃钻石上的
He said that equipment replaces the serial number
序列号♥
on the stolen diamonds.
你一直在干这事吗
Is that what you were doing?
好吧
Okay, fine.
没错 我当时就在这里清洗钻石
Yeah, I was in here cleaning the diamonds.
但那是一次性的工作
But it was a one-time thing.
杰 冷静
Jay, stay calm.
别激动 杰 咱们去局里
Relax, Jay. We'll go to the precinct,
聊聊这事 搞清楚前因后果
talk about this, figure it out.
但首先你要把枪放下
But first you need to put the gun down.
为什么 不管我说什么做什么
Why? No matter what I say or do,
你都不会相信我的
you're not gonna believe me.
所以有什么意义
So what's the point?
慢着 你不需要这样做
Wait! You don't have to do this.
洛佩兹小姐
Oh, Ms. Lopez.
你还认为他是无辜的吗
You still think he's innocent?
艾伦...
Well, Ellen...
这段时间挺有趣的
...it's been fun.
你不能走
You can't leave.
为什么 工作完成了
Why? Job's done.
但是杰需要咱们的帮助 我是说
But Jay needs our help! I mean,
他是和一些坏人搅和在了一起
so he got mixed up with some bad dudes.
好 但他不是杀人犯啊
Okay, he's not a murderer.
他就像哈里森·福特 就是没那么怪脾气
He's like Harrison Ford, but less growly.
现在整个警局都认为他有罪了
The whole police force thinks that he's guilty now.
咱们得先找到他
We need to get to him first.
你雇我找到他 我找到了
You hired me to find him. I found him.
酬金不包括逮捕之后的照顾
The fee doesn't include post-seizure baby-sitting.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
我可以留下
I could stay...
但有价格
for a price.
但是
But...
我以为 你和我...
I thought... you and I...
你知道 我们互相理解
you know, we-we connected.
你真的一点都不在乎
You really don't care at all
能不能帮我找到我哥哥吗
about helping me find my brother?
你是指那个洗赃物钻石
You mean the brother who forged diamonds,
拿枪指着我们 可能杀了一个人
pulled a gun on us, probably killed a guy,
而且一直以来都在骗你的哥哥吗
and who's definitely been lying to you all this time?
不 完全不在乎
No, not particularly.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许杰不是我以为的那个人
Maybe Jay's not who I thought he was.
也许那都是个谎言
Maybe it was... all a lie?
不 但你知道吗
No, but you know what?
家人不应该这样对彼此
Family shouldn't do that to each other.
我是说 我们应该互相帮助
I mean, we're supposed to help each other.
好吧
Okay.
说得好
Good talk.
没看到他
No sign of him.
这可真是激动人心 是吧
That was certainly exciting, wasn't it?
-来吧 说出来 -我...
- Go ahead. Say it. - ?I...
"我早告诉过你 你哥哥是凶手"
"I told you so, your brother's a killer."
来吧 说吧 说你一直都是对的
Come on, say it... that you were right all along.
洛佩兹小姐
Ms. Lopez, uh...
我怎么会这么瞎
How could I have been so blind?
杰对我撒了谎
I mean, Jay lied to me about everything.
他说他看到凶手显然也是撒谎
He obviously lied about seeing the killer. Too.
也不一定 艾拉
Not necessarily. Ella?
也许杰确实看到了凶手
Wait. Maybe Jay did see the killer,
不是在洗手间 而是从这里
not from the bathroom, but from right here.
他具体说他看到了什么
What exactly did he say he saw?
一个戴着面具的人
Uh, a guy wearing a mask
穿着红色雕花鞋
and... red wingtip shoes.
雕花鞋
Wingtips? Oh.
一个杀人犯穿这种鞋真挺个性的
That's oddly strong footwear game for a murderer.
是啊 有风格
Yeah. Stylish.
我想我知道是谁杀了法利德了
I think I know who killed Fahrid.
法利德在被你杀害之前
Fahrid told me you'd be at this hotel
告诉了我你会在这家旅馆
right before you killed him.
我不会让你逃脱制裁的
I'm not letting you get away with this.
你是法利德的钻石男
You're Fahrid's diamond nerd.
我应该想到你会在城里
I should've figured you'd be in town.
我替你背了罪名
I'm getting blamed for what you did.
你要去承认谋杀罪
You're gonna confess to the murder.
一切听你的
Whatever you want.
咱们去找警♥察♥
Let-let's go to the police.
我会说出真♥相♥
I-I'll tell the truth.
不
No!
现在就做
Do it right now.
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
Call the cops.
没问题
Sure thing.
那个 我能用你的电♥话♥吗
Uh, can I use your phone?
我的没电了
Mine's dead.
之前没握过枪 是不是
Never held a gun before, have you?
你现在要把我也杀了吗
You're gonna kill me now, too?
不 你得先给我清洗那些钻石
No. Need you to clean those diamonds, first.
然后我再杀了你
Then I'll kill you.
艾拉 你关系太深了
Ella, you're too close to it.
不克洛伊 我可以帮忙 那是我的哥哥
No, Chloe, I can help. It's my brother.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
我向你保证 我们能搞定
I promise you, we got this.
《All the Time》 BAHAMAS
这可要留下伤疤了
That's gonna leave a mark,
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表