剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
It has to be more than that.
你看正好在我忙着应付
I mean, right when I'm dealing with...
父亲扔给我的重重困难的时候
with complications my Father's thrown my way?
不 她的归来一定是他设的另一个炸♥弹♥
No, her return has to be another one of His grenades.
我以为你已经不再被你父亲的"小把戏"
Well, I thought you were done being affected
所影响了 不让他"扰乱你的思想"了
by your father's "Shenanigans," over him "Getting in your head."
你说得对 我的确说过 是不是
You're right. I did say that, didn't I?
-对 -好吧
- Yes. ?- Okay.
也好
Okay, fine.
我现在不想老爸
I am not thinking about Dad.
不想夏洛特
Not thinking about Charlotte.
可是没用 为什么没用
It's not working. Why is it not working?
也许你需要转移一下注意力
Maybe you need a distraction.
关注一下别的事
Something else to focus on.
警探
Detective.
你真是出了个好主意
You have never been more right.
但 不 我的意思是案
But... No, I meant the ca...
关注这件案子
To focus on the case.
《I'm Dangerous》 ZACHARY KIBBEE
什么鬼
What the...?
这跟我没关系 但是
Not at all accurate, but...
我喜欢
I approve.
*I'm done pretending...*
除非老爸也和这个有关
Unless Dad has something to do with this as well.
我内心好纠结 可是 我没法移开目光
So conflicted, but... can't look away.
《Heavy》 POWERS
*I'm never gonna give you up*
*It's heavy*
*Heavy how I want you so bad*
*Heavy when it hits me so fast*
*Heavy and it's driving me mad*
*That I'm never gonna give you up...*
不行不行 再多点 再多点
No! No, no, no, no! More! More!
拜托 我需要更多布丁 更多
Oh, come on. I need more pudding! More.
我要到处都能看到布丁
I want pudding everywhere.
这是个布丁广♥告♥
This is a pudding commercial.
如果我看不到布丁 就卖♥♥不出布丁
I can't sell the pudding if I can't see the pudding.
要往她 那个谁
And I want more pudding
那个金发美女嘴里放更多布丁
in-- what's her name-- blondie's mouth.
我不管她会不会噎着 现在 快去
I don't care if she can't breathe. Go, now.
打扰一下 你是格蕾丝·弗利
Excuse me. Grace Foley?
你怎么还穿着衣服
Why are your clothes still on?
我也一直在想这个问题
I ask myself that all the time.
洛杉矶警局 我们有些问题要问你
LAPD. We have some questions for you.
你有多了解费舍先生
How well did you know Mr. Fisher?
西蒙
Simon?
从我公♥司♥成立以来
I'd been trying to poach that genius
我就一直想把那个天才挖过来
ever since I started my own company.
然后呢
Then what?
你厌烦了一直被他他拒绝
You got tired of him rejecting you,
所以你就溜进他的实验室
so you snuck into his lab and...
把那个可人儿身上的布丁舔了个干净
licked the pudding off every inch of his beautiful...
拜托
Please.
不好意思
Sorry.
你觉得是我杀了他吗
You think I killed him?
报仇 破坏对方生产 一石二鸟
Vengeance, corporate sabotage, all in one fell swoop?
-挺讲得通的 -好吧
- It makes sense. ?- Okay.
即便是我杀了他 虽然我没有
Even if I did kill him, which I did not,
你真觉得我会傻到主动承认吗
you really think I'm dumb enough to admit it?
尤其我的律师还不在场
Especially without my lawyer present?
说起来 我这就叫我的律师过来 好不好
Speaking of, let's get her down here, shall we?
什么
What?
她要把她律师叫来了
She wants her lawyer here.
所以呢
So?
所以 你或许可以问问她有什么欲望
?So,? maybe you should find out what she desires more?
你想让我
Oh, you want me to...
-对 赶紧的 -好吧
- Just, yes. ?- Okay, then.
你干嘛不直接说
Why didn't you just ask?
弗利女士
Ms. Foley.
保持距离 你没听说过吗
Personal space. Ever heard of it?
你并不想叫律师过来 是不是
You don't want to call your lawyer, do you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来吧 告诉我你真正想要的是什么
Come on, tell me what you really want.
你最渴望的是什么
What's your greatest desire?
我最渴望的
My greatest desire...
是...
is to...
不再拍这种卖♥♥肉的垃圾了
stop shooting this exploitative garbage.
垃圾
Garbage?
你在说什么胡话
What are you talking about?
你在拍的东西是艺术
What you're doing is art.
-真的吗 -尽管这让我不愉快地想到了
- Is it, though? - Well, despite the unwelcome reminder
我父亲和我的翅膀
of Dad and my wings,
我从没像现在这么想要布丁
I've never wanted pudding more in my life.
没错
Exactly.
因为我们在推销的是性
Because we're selling sex--
这东西和布丁
which has absolutely nothing
半点关系都没有
to do with pudding--
只是为了转移人们的注意力
to distract people from the fact
让他们无视我的布丁屎一般的味道
that my pudding tastes like crap.
这味道选得很奇特
That's an odd choice of flavors.
那你就更有动机偷偷溜进实验室
Well, even more motive for you to sneak into the lab,
盗取秘密秘方了
steal the secret recipe.
怎么 西蒙是妨碍到你了吗
What? Did Simon just get in your way?
我没必要盗窃他们的秘方
I didn't need to steal their recipe.
西蒙三天前就提出把秘方卖♥♥给我
Simon offered to sell it to me three days ago.
什么
What?
可是在我答应他的条件之前
But then, before I could agree to his terms,
他就被杀了 而且不是我杀的
he was murdered and not by me.
全世界就数我最希望西蒙活着了
More than anyone, I needed Simon alive.
如果西蒙在卖♥♥秘方
If Simon was selling the secret recipe,
那这案子也许就不是商业破坏行为
then this may not be about corporate sabotage
而更像是商业间谍案件
as much as corporate espionage.
如果亚德里安发现了 他肯定会阻止西蒙
If Adrian found out, he'd want to stop Simon and...
你好
Hello.
-你好 -请问芳名啊
- Hi again. ?- What's your name?
-真的吗 -幸会
- Really? - Good to see you.
这名字挺适合你的 不是吗
It suits you, that name, doesn't it?
真的吗 可以吗
Really? Can I?
路西法
Lucifer.
-你能过来一下吗 -失陪一会儿
- Can you come here? - ?One moment.
怎么了
Yes?
我去继续问询格蕾丝
So, I'm gonna ask Grace a follow-up.
你不如
Why don't you
带着你的新朋友 护送她回房♥车
take your new friend and escort her back to her trailer?
她的房♥车 你是在提议...
Her trailer? Are you suggesting...?
你是谁 你把警探藏到哪去了
Who are you and what have you done with the detective?
把这个给她穿上 她看起来很冷
Put this on her. She looks cold.
知道了
Copy that.
亲爱的 你想去房♥车里呆个五分钟吗
Darling, would you like to take five in the trailers?
这才是为什么我需要和那个女人谈一谈
And that's really why I just need to speak to the woman
我母亲的灵魂曾在她的身体里留存过
whose body once housed my mother's soul.
真不敢相信 他又在操纵我了
I don't believe it. He's doing it again, isn't He?
-谁 -我父亲
- Who? ?- Dad.
他在我脑子里
He's in my head,
破坏着我和你共处的时光
ruining this moment that you and I could be having.
我要向你道歉
I do apologize.
洛杉矶警局 不要动
LAPD. Don't move.
让我猜猜 你替亚德里安·耶茨工作
Let me guess. You work for Adrian Yates.
你可能认错人了 女士
Think you've got me confused with somebody else, lady.
我不觉得我搞错了
I don't think I do.
我之前看到你在盯着我们
Saw you watching us earlier.
警探 发生什么了
Detective, what's happening?
有些大公♥司♥ 他们会雇佣
Sometimes big corporations, they have
处理人来防止商业间谍事件的发生
fixers on their payroll to prevent corporate espionage.
或者聪明的警探
Or clever detectives
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表