剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
And evil.
邪恶
Evil?
如果你想找到可憎的罪犯
Well, if you want to find a deplorable criminal,
就去问一个 你懂我的意思 小路
you just ask a-- well, you know what I mean, Luci.
别这样
Come on.
你毕竟是魔鬼啊
You are the Devil, after all.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们今天有个临时变动
we have a scratch on the card.
请欢迎一名新的斗士进入笼中
Please welcome a new fighter to the cage:
路西法
Lucifer...
晨星
Morningstar!
你想找魔鬼
You wanted the Devil.
魔鬼来了
Well, you got him.
那个人类拳手呢
Where's the human fighter?
去参加文艺复兴园游会了
Off to join the Renaissance fair,
鬼知道那是什么
whatever that is.
显然 他热爱曼陀林琴
Apparently, he loves the mandolin.
所以留下来陪你的
So that leaves you
只有邪恶的我了
with big bad me.
你为什么要这么做 路西法
Why are you doing this, Lucifer?
帮你做打假拳
Well, who better than the Devil
这么不诚实的事的 除了魔鬼
to help you do something so wickedly dishonest
还有更好的人选吗
as to throw a fight?
-顺说 不客气 -这毫无意义
- You're welcome, by the way. - This is pointless!
我们终于能够回答那个长久以来的问题了
Well, we're finally answering the age-old question:
"我俩打架 谁能赢"
"Who'd win in a fight, you or me?"
这不算
This doesn't count!
我不管 兄弟
So be it, Brother.
我不管
So be it.
我会确保自己告诉天堂和地狱里的每一个人
I'll make sure I tell everyone in Heaven and Hell
那个无敌的战士 是如何输给
how the undefeated warrior lost
他没用的 邪恶的 弟弟的
to his loser, evil, little brother.
我看你其实也没那么强嘛 是不是
Oh, I guess you're not so tough after all, are you, eh?
爸爸的好儿子
Daddy's boy.
你瞧
See?
你和我一样坏 哥哥
You're just as bad as me, Brother.
傲慢也是你的罪
Pride is your sin, too.
起来
Get up.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
和我打
Fight me.
不
No.
你瞧 我不会堕落到和你一样的
You see, I won't stoop down to your level.
因为我就是比你好
Because I am better than you are.
和我打
Fight me!
因对手投降获胜
Winner by submission!
已经...两小时了 克洛伊
It's been, like, two hours, Chloe.
我很怀疑提奥·索伦托还会不会来了
I seriously doubt Tio Sorrento's gonna show up.
尤其是他知道自己是艾登·斯科特被害案的
Especially now that he knows he's a suspect
嫌疑犯之后
in Aiden Scott's murder.
他向夏洛特·理查德发誓
He swore to Charlotte Richards
自己和谋杀案无关
that he had nothing to do with the murder
并保证会帮我们找到凶手
and that he'd help us find the killer.
所以他真的会往储物柜里扔一大笔现金吗
So he's just gonna drop a bunch of cash off into a locker?
会的 假如那能帮他恢复清白的话
Yeah, if that's what's gonna clear his name.
来拿钱的人
And whoever picks it up
要么杀了艾登·斯科特 要么知道凶手是谁
either killed Aiden Scott or knows who did.
假如你错了呢
And if you're wrong?
提奥没来
Tio doesn't show up,
反而警告他老大我们在调查
he alerts his bosses about our investigation.
我们针对他们的整个案子就毁了
Our entire case against them is destroyed.
去见夏洛特·理查德
You know, going to see Charlotte Richards,
是很冒险的一步
that was a big gamble.
我想让你当上警探
And I want you to make detective,
比其他任何人都想
more than anyone,
但我担心这一次会把你打回原点
but I'm worried that this is gonna set you back.
我知道
I know.
我知道你的期望
I know you are.
但有时这份职业就是要冒险 不是吗
But sometimes this job is about taking risks, right?
而且 我的直觉告诉我我是对的
Besides, you know, my gut tells me I'm right.
你压下自己的傲慢真让我刮目相看 哥哥
Most impressive, Brother, swallowing your pride like that.
希望你没在地球上待太久
Hope you haven't spent too long on Earth.
感觉你已经被软化了
It seems to have softened you.
小路 我只希望偷了我项链的人
Luci, I just hope whoever stole my necklace
早点来拿他们赢的钱
won't take too long to pick up their winnings.
我越早抓到他 找回项链
The sooner I can grab him and retrieve it,
就能越快离开
the sooner I can leave.
我觉得我俩都在这里待的太久了
I think we both stayed here for far too long.
凶手/项链贼出现
Killer/necklace thief alert.
那是吉尔吗
Is that Gil,
那家健身房♥的老板
the owner of the gym?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 我去逮捕他
All right, I'll arrest him.
你去抓提奥
You grab Tio.
吉尔 把包放下
Gil. Drop the bag.
我的项链呢
Where's my necklace?
我在哪
Where am I?
你是谁 什么项链
Who are you? What necklace?
你从我身上偷走的那条
The one you stole from me.
等等
Wait.
街上的那个人是你吗
That was you in the street?
我们是怎么到这里来的
H-How'd we get here?
飞过来的
We flew.
想着我们需要点私人空间
Thought we needed a bit of privacy.
你又是谁
Who are you?
还有你 我...我开枪打了你
And you, I-I-I shot you.
但他依然活生生地站在你面前
And yet he's standing here alive.
真令人惊讶啊 不是吗
It's shocking, isn't it?
听着 我不想惹麻烦
Look, I-I don't want any trouble.
我再帮你买♥♥一条项链
I'll get you a new necklace.
不 我想要回我自己那条
No, see, I want mine.
不过是条项链而已 有什么大不了的
It's just a necklace. What's the big deal about it?
因为那是我父亲给我的
Because my father gave it to me!
听着
Look.
抢项链不在我计划之内
Taking the necklace wasn't part of my plan.
所以杀死一个人类就是你的计划了
So you planned to kill the other human?
不 那也是个错误
No, that was a mistake, too.
艾登就像我儿子一样
Aiden was like a son to me.
我遇上了点经济危机 想找个解决办法
I got into some money trouble. I thought of a fix.
艾登打假拳
Aiden throws his fight.
我们打了个赌 能赚一大笔钱
We bet on it, take home a huge payday.
我们俩都是
Both of us.
可是拳手不想参与了 是不是
But the fighter didn't want to play his part, did he?
他说他宁可不参赛 也不愿意放水
He said he'd rather walk away from it than throw it.
我本来是想吓唬吓唬他
I went to try to scare him,
但是艾登反击了
but Aiden fought back.
我慌了 就开了枪
I panicked, I shot him.
于是就想弄成抢劫的样子来掩饰
Tried to make it look like a robbery.
然后我才遇见了你
That's when I saw you.
我不知道你看见了什么 对不起
I-I didn't know what you'd seen, I'm sorry.
我最后问你一次
I'm gonna ask you for the last time.
我的
Where...
项链 在哪里
is my necklace?
在拳击馆
It's in the gym.
在我保险箱里
It's in my safe.
咱们把他扔回沙滩吧
Let's go drop him back at the beach.
等一下
Just a moment.
这么说你杀了你这个"儿子"
So you killed your so-called "Son"
就因为他不愿意配合你
for refusing to play a part
执行计划
in your plan.
这就是纯粹的邪恶
Now, that is just pure evil.
而我最清楚
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表