剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你的疑问真的越来越少了吗
do you have any fewer questions than you used to?
当你之前不知道的时候
When you didn't know?
我是说 或许问题是不一样的
I mean, they're... they're different questions,
但疑问只会多不会少
but there are just as many, maybe more.
所以你仍旧是之前那个
So you're still every bit
从头到尾一无所知的傻瓜
the clueless idiot that you always were?
我好受多了
That helps.
虽然想到变色龙还是不好受
Still sucks about the chameleon, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找不到任何有关那条意外线索的信息
I can't find any sign of that windfall.
据我所知 没听说金会有钱进账啊
As far as I can tell, there was no money coming Kim's way.
一定有什么猫腻
Oh, there's got to be something.
确实
There is.
夏洛特 你来干什么
Charlotte, what are you doing here?
我骗了你 所以感到很不安
I felt unsettled about lying to you.
然后就想着我可以通过帮助你们来弥补
Um, I thought I could make up for it by making myself useful.
我听见你们在谈论寻找死者
So, I overheard you talking about finding a connection
和那个高端约会软件之间的联♥系♥
between the dead girl and that exclusive dating app.
所以我查了一查 然后我发现了这个...
So I did a little digging, and I found one...
-我们已经查完这个线索了 -你确定吗
- Well, we're long past that. - Are you sure?
这份东西还是我找了关系才搞到的
I had to pull some strings to get this.
这是金和软件老板之间的
It's an employment contract
劳务合同
between Kim and the owner of the app,
叫马克什么的
Mack something.
两年前秘密签订的
Drawn up two years ago in total secrecy.
但马克说他在那晚金给他打电♥话♥之前
But Mack said that he hadn't met Kim
从来没见过她
until she called him that night.
他绝对是见过她的
Oh, he met her, all right.
金雇了他
Kim hired him.
她雇了他
She hired him?
然后又黑了他的应用 这根本说不通啊
And then hacked his app? It doesn't make sense.
除非...
Unless...
她没有黑这个应用
she didn't hack it.
最佳邂逅的加密协议无人可以攻破
Top Meet's encryption protocol is impossible to crack.
除非是那个编写它的人
Except to the person who built it.
没错
Exactly.
所以 如果是金创建了最佳邂逅
So, if Kim created Top Meet,
那马克到底是什么人
then who the hell is Mack?
反正绝对不是什么电脑天才
Well, no computer whiz, that's for sure.
成绩中下
C-minus student,
高中都差点毕不了业
barely graduated high school.
被选为"最可能靠睡上位的人"
Voted Most Likely to Sleep His Way to the Top.
猜猜他在加入最佳邂逅之前是干什么的
And guess what he was doing before Top Meet.
动感单车教练
Spin instructor.
好吧 假如金才是天才电脑工程师的话
Okay, wh-why would Kim hire him, though,
那她为什么要雇他
if she's this genius computer engineer?
他有什么值得称道的地方
What does he bring to the equation?
那个
That.
先看看他 再看看她
Look at him and then look at her.
假如两个人同时来找你
If both came to you
要你投资一个高端约会应用
asking for funding for an elite dating app,
你会选择谁的项目
whose project would you invest in?
是啊 假如你就是个肤浅的人的话
Well, yeah, if you're being all superfish and whatevs.
但很多人都如此
Which many people are.
也许金觉得自己不够时髦
Maybe Kim felt she wasn't fancy-schmancy enough,
所以她隐瞒了自己是创造者的真♥相♥
so she hid the fact that she was the creator,
然后雇了个美男子来撑门面
and hired pretty boy Mack here to be the facade.
偷偷地 这也解释了为什么我们
In secret. Explains why it didn't come up
做背景调查的时候没查出来
in the background check.
所以金的不自信 让马克抢了功劳
So Kim's insecurities allowed Mack to take the credit.
还卷走了钱
And the money.
而她想把钱要回来
Which she wanted to take back.
那就是她在等的那笔钱
That's the windfall she was expecting.
这对于他而言是个很强的杀人动机啊
It's a strong motive for him to kill her.
是啊 但他的不在场证词不是被证实了吗
Yeah, but didn't his alibi check out?
他很轻易就可以说服他的员工帮他圆谎
He could have easily convinced one of his employees to lie for him.
这个猜测很有可能 但是
It's a solid theory, but still,
这只是个猜测 我们需要证据
it's just a theory-- we need proof. ?
我真希望那个凶器哑铃现在就出现在我们眼前
I really wish we had that murderous dumbbell right about now.
假如人是马克杀的
Well, if Mack did it,
-我觉得我们知道该去哪找 -我们知道吗
- I think we know where to find it. - Hmm? We do?
凶器很可能在马克家里
Uh, there's a good chance the murder weapon is at Mack's place.
老道的杀手知道要把凶器留在现场
Seasoned killers know to leave it at the scene,
但第一次杀人的人 他们习惯于把凶器带走
but first-timers, they tend to take it with them.
我数不清有多少次可能帮助客户
I can't count the times I've allegedly helped a client
弥补这个错误了
unmake that mistake.
真的吗
Really?
怎么 我说了只是"可能"
What? I said "allegedly."
我们需要搜查马克家的搜查令
We need to get a search warrant for Mack's place.
-是嘛 祝好运 -什么意思
- Yeah, good luck with that. - Excuse me?
马克的律师会辩称你们所拥有的
Mack's lawyer will argue that all you have is conjecture
只是基于间接证据的臆测
based on circumstantial evidence,
任何法官都会同意这种说法的
and any judge will agree.
你不可能搞到搜查令的
You're never getting that warrant.
那幸好我是凶手的菜
Well, then it's a good thing I am exactly our killer's type.
马克 你家真漂亮
Mack! I love the place.
晨星先生
Mr. Morningstar.
我们一起去维加斯过一个男士周末如何
How about a gentlemen's weekend in Vegas?
我得翻新一下我的花♥花♥公♥子♥技巧
I need to scrape the rust off my playboy ways,
而你正是帮助我这个魔鬼
and you're just the chap to help this Devil
重拾魅力的最佳人选 怎么样
get his groove back. What do you say?
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
但我有约在先了
But I'm afraid I have a previous engagement.
和警探单独相处
Some alone time with the detective?
-不再是单独了 -马克
- Not alone anymore. - ?Oh, Mack.
看来我们都有无趣的时候
I suppose we all have our low points.
但不用担心
But not to worry,
我搞了架直升机 假如我们现在出发的话
I've got a chopper waiting-- if we leave now,
还能赶上恩科的游池派对
we can still make the Encore pool party.
恐怕你得离开了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave,
警探 我这正试图开启一场
Detective-- I'm trying to kick off
最有趣的单身贵族狂欢呢
a Most Interesting Bachelors' Bacchanalian here.
你走 我正玩的开心呢
You leave. I'm having fun.
你俩之间出什么事了吗
Something going on between you two?
-完全没事 -完全没事
- Absolutely not. - ?Absolutely not.
我去拿瓶啤酒
I'm gonna grab a beer.
你们自己决定谁能享有我的陪伴
Decide for yourselves who gets the pleasure of my company.
好的
Okay. ?
我没想到他会对你的胃口
Well, I didn't have him pegged for your type.
你不是喜欢无聊的人吗
I thought you preferred them boring.
你以为我是来约会的吗
You think I'm on a date?
我是来找凶器的 路西法
I am here looking for the murder weapon, Lucifer.
什么 所以你现在又觉得马克是凶手了
What, so now you think Mack's the killer?
你就是针对有趣的人 是不是
You're just profiling fabulous people, aren't you?
请你停止对我们的迫♥害♥
Enough with this crusade against us already.
马克才不有趣呢
Mack isn't fabulous.
最佳邂逅是金创造的
Kim created Top Meet.
他把它偷走了
He stole it.
什么
What?
-又是一个骗子吗 -对
- Another phony? ?- Yes.
我猜这正好解释了那副自夸的画
I suppose that explains the self-aggrandizing artwork.
能麻烦你帮我找找凶器吗
Would you just help me find the weapon?
拜托了
Please? ?
好吧 根据我的经验 一般在卫生间
Okay, fine, in my experience, it's, uh, usually in the toilet.
我已经查过了
Oh, I checked there.
冰箱呢
Uh... freezer?
那里也没有
It's not there, either.
那就找找那个壁炉
Well, the fireplace, then.
路西法
Oh, Lucifer.
不可能的
There's no way.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表