剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
晨星的地方 你怎么不直说
Morningstar's place? Why didn't you just lead with that?
我很想坑一把那个混♥蛋♥
I'd love to screw over that douchebag.
你带我们进去
Well... you get us in the building,
我帮我们弄到钱
I'll get us the money.
-不可能的 -怎么 你以为
- Not gonna happen. - What, you think
我会带上钱逃跑吗
I'm just gonna take the money and run?
没错
Yep.
听着 顶层公♥寓♥只有
Look, the penthouse has only
一条路进出
one way in and one way out.
我需要你望风
I need you to stand watch
免得有人从我身后过来
to make sure nobody comes in behind me.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
但我还会盯住你
But I'll also be watching to make sure
以免你溜走 消失
you don't sneak out and disappear.
因为如果我那么做你会想我吗
Because you'd miss me if I did?
知道吗
You know what?
或许我还真会
Maybe I would.
打扰
Excuse me.
杰纳罗警探
Hi. Detective Gennaro.
我要找雷克斯·威尔逊谈谈
I need to speak with Rex Wilson.
抱歉 警探
?Sorry, Detective,
雷克斯已经去跑道上
Rex is already out there on the speedway
进行练习了
for his practice run.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
嗯
Yep.
-我不知道 -情况不妙
- I don't know! - Something's wrong!
你这次又让我动用能力做什么 路西
What is it you're using my talents for this time, Luci?
你又想延长一次群♥交♥吗
Another orgy you want prolonged?
赛车啊
Race cars!
当然了
Of course.
但这次不是看上去那样的 哥哥
Yes, but it's not what it looks like this time, Brother.
感谢你如此迅速地到达
But thank you for arriving so speedily.
其实 想起来
Actually... come to think of it,
你最近都能
you've been quite fast
很快响应我的召唤
at responding to my summons recently.
我就是急着想
I'm just eager to return you
送你回你该去的地方 弟弟 地狱
back to where you belong, Brother... in Hell.
是啊 但你似乎从来没在忙什么
Yes, but you never seem to be in the middle of anything.
银城怎么样了
How is the Silver City?
还是银的 还是座城
Still Silver. Still a City.
我们的兄弟姐妹呢 我听说乌列
And our siblings? I hear Uriel's
蓄了小胡子
gone and grown a mustache.
是吗
He did?
我怎么知道 我在人间呢
I wouldn't know. I'm stuck down here.
但你该知道的
But you should.
我已经几年
Well, it's been a couple of years
没回去了 路西
since I've been back, Luci.
那你都去哪了
So where have you been?
不会是屈尊在人间跟人类厮混吧
Certainly not slumming it with the humans.
等等 难道你一直像个长翅膀的
Wait, have you been flying around this whole time
流浪汉一样到处飞来飞去吗
like some sort of feathery homeless man?
等等 你还真是这样
Wait, that is what you've been doing.
我有什么选择
What choice do I have?
由于你不肯回地狱
Since you refuse to return to Hell,
我无颜面对我们的兄弟姐妹还有
I can't possibly face our siblings or...
爸爸吗
Dad?
没错 他要求很高
Yeah. Quite the judgmental one,
这我知道
I'm well aware.
好吧
Well...
如果你因为骄傲而不肯回银城 哥哥
if your pride won't let you back into the Silver City, Brother,
你该试试人类
you should give humans a try.
拜托 路西
?Oh, come on, Luci,
我可是上帝最重要的天使
I'm the foremost of God's angels.
我不能跟人类交际 像
I can't just intermix with these humans, like...
像我那样吗
What, like me?
别担心 哥哥
Yeah, don't worry, Brother.
虽然他们是荒唐的生物
I mean, they are absurd creatures,
但有时他们会让你意外
but sometimes they surprise you.
你该找一个聊聊试试
You should try talking to one.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind...
该聊聊了雷克斯
Time for a chat, Rexie.
怎么回事 你怎么
What the hell happened? How did you...
专心 告诉我
Focus! I need you to tell me,
你为什么杀了斯莱德·诺瓦克
why did you kill Stryder Nov... ?
放开他
Let him go!
你怎么跑进来的
?How the hell did you make it out here anyway?
给我点时间 我就走...
Look, just give me a moment, and I'll be out of your...
给我让开
Look, just move.
你哪都别想去 哥们
You're not going anywhere, pal.
我只想跟...
Look, I just want to talk...
你不是说只想聊聊吗
I thought you just wanted to talk.
你为什么逮捕我 你看到那疯子做了什么吗
Why are you arresting me? Did you see what that nutjob did?
他怎么做到的啊
How the hell did he do that, anyway?
我不在乎他
I don't care about him.
我要知道斯莱德·诺瓦克被杀的事
I want to know about the murder of Stryder Novac.
斯莱德 我还想尽量不去想
Stryder... Oh, man. I was trying not to think about that
专心比赛呢
and just focus on the race...
我知道他要替掉你
?I know he was gonna replace you
逼你提前退休
and force you into an early retirement,
所以你别猫哭耗子假慈悲了
so you can knock it off with the weepy act!
我没杀他 如果你是那么想的
I didn't kill him, if that's what you're thinking.
我绝不会的
I would never do that.
好吧 我们有三种选择
All right, we can do this one of three ways.
我猜猜 简单的方式
Let me guess: the easy way or...
搞什么
What the hell!
没有简单的方式 我们可以快点来
There is no easy way. We can do this the fast way,
慢点来
the slow way...
还有我最喜欢的方式
Then, there's my favorite way! ?
你惹我试试 因为我最喜欢
So, try, maybe, 'cause there is nothing I love more
逼大男人哭了
than making a grown man cry.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I-I'll tell you everything you want to know.
这是你最喜欢的方式啊
So that's your favorite way.
自从我看了你在《致命武器3:不可杀人》中
I've always wondered since I saw you give that speech
讲了这番话 就一直琢磨这个
in Weaponizer 3: Thou Shalt Not Kill.
我就觉得这话挺耳熟 怎么...
I thought that sounded familiar. What...
等等
Wait a minute,
你是克洛伊·戴克吗
are you Chloe Decker?
是啊 真了不起 是吧
She is. Amazing, isn't it?
搞什么鬼啊
What the hell is going on around here?
他都要开口了
He was about to talk.
抱歉打扰
Well, apologies for the interruption.
但如果你允许我补偿你
But if you'll allow me to make amends,
我自己也有些本事
I've got a few skills of my own.
告诉我 雷克斯
Tell me... Rex...
你渴望什么
what is it you desire?
等等
Wait, I...
我想要个好故事
want a good story.
-什么 -你说什么呢
- Wh-What... - ?What are you talking about?
民众 现在都不关注赛车了
Uh, people, they don't follow cars anymore.
而是赛车手
They follow drivers.
是狗血 斯莱德老爸是纳斯卡赛车传奇
Drama. Stryder's dad, he was a NASCAR legend.
也是你最大的敌手 我没记错吧
And your biggest rival, if I remember correctly.
他死后 我也不叫座了
When he died, so did my merch sales.
所以 让斯莱德接替他
So, getting Stryder to replace him,
能继续我们的竞争
that-that-that got the rivalry back.
那对你有什么帮助 你会失业的
Yeah, but how does that help you? You're out of a job.
我大概一年前
I started a management firm
建立了一家代理公♥司♥ 斯莱德是我的客户
about a year ago... Stryder was a client.
让他接替我是我的点子
It was my idea to get him to replace me.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表