剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
我要除掉皮尔斯的永生诅咒
I'm going to remove Pierce's immortal curse
让他可以死掉
so he can finally die.
我要飞下地狱
I shall fly down to Hell,
取出你弟弟的灵魂 丢进一具空躯体内
pluck your brother's soul and drop it into a vacant body.
因此你也就无辜了
This would make you innocent.
-阿曼纳迪尔挺好的 -如果他挺好
- Amenadiel's nice. - ?If he were nice,
就不会背着我跟我的朋友偷偷摸摸了
he wouldn't be sneaking around behind my back with my friend.
你什么时候才能明白我们只是想保护你
When will you understand that we were trying to protect you?!
我不信
I don't believe you.
我知道这很可怕 但是我们得从
I know this is scary, but we need to start
你的地狱开始
in your Hell.
父亲能从你那里夺走的东西还有很多
There are so many things that Father can still take away from you.
有炸♥弹♥
There is a bomb.
如果她们动了 就会被炸飞
If they move, the whole thing blows.
我就想再说一句谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you again.
-没有你我做不到的 -没有我
- Couldn't have done it without you. ?- Without me,
你根本就不会有危险
you wouldn't have been in danger in the first place.
如果警探死了 那就是我的错
If the detective had died, it would have been my fault.
我知道我答应
I know I promised
帮你解除诅咒
to help you end your curse,
但恐怕 我们得解除我们的邪恶联盟了
but we need to dissolve our unholy alliance.
危险太大
The risk is too great.
我会戴的
I'll put it on.
《AK-47》 SKYE TOWNSEND
女士们先生们 阿萨拉
Ladies and gentlemen, Axara!
*男孩*
*Boy*
*我无法解释*
*I just, I-I can't explain it. I...*
*我随叫随到 都能看到她*
*I see her face Everywhere*
*无时无刻*
*Everywhere Everywhere*
*大概两周前*
*About two weeks ago*
*记得你来找我的那晚吗*
*Remember that night when you came on over?*
*我要坦白*
*I got a confession*
*我看到了你给她写的一切*
*I saw everything you wrote her*
*你怎么能喊她宝贝*
*How could you call her baby?*
*我看到了她发你的照片*
*I saw the pic she sent you*
*你为什么要撒谎骗她*
*Why would you lie and tell her that there's so much*
*我们经历了那么多*
*We have been through ever since*
*自从那晚*
*That night...*
天呐 吉尔
Oh, my God, Jill?
-吉尔 -别过去 都退后
- Jill? - Stay back! Everyone, stay back!
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔
Oh, Jill.
吉尔
Jill?
救命
Help me!
谁来救救她
Someone help!
谁来救救她
Somebody help!
我决定让自己退出视线
I've decided to take myself out of the spotlight.
准确说是我父亲的视线
My Father's spotlight, to be exact.
那么 不继续杀皮尔斯好报复你父亲了
So, no more killing Pierce to get back at your dad?
没错
Correct.
该隐血印的事太无聊了
I mean, that whole "Mark of Kane" thing was so dreary,
太虚无了
so nihilistic.
我还有更好的方式可以打发时间
There are far better ways to spend my time.
是啊 我可以自己酿制手工艺啤酒
?Yes. Well, I could brew my own artisanal beer.
上裸画课
Take a nude painting class.
买♥♥下我一直想要的宠物鲨鱼
Buy that pet shark I've always wanted.
或许你收手是因为那个炸♥弹♥
Maybe you're taking a step back because of the bomb scare
威胁到了你 和克洛伊
that threatened both you... and Chloe.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我们每天都要面对危险 医生
We're in the line of fire every day, Doctor.
这都是在为人♥民♥
I mean, it's all part of being heroes
-做英雄 -别误会
- for the people. - Don't get me wrong.
如果炸♥弹♥的确是你的反抗导致上帝针对克洛伊
If the bomb was God targeting Chloe for your defiance,
那或许你放弃是件好事
then maybe it's good that you're quitting.
放弃未免太决绝了吧
Well, quitting is a strong word.
我就是说
I'm just saying,
有时我们会逼近不该靠近的界线
sometimes we push boundaries we shouldn't
而导致跟我们在乎的人产生裂痕
and cause rifts with people we care about.
我们也该
It's only fair
在冲突中为自己的行为负责
we take our share of responsibility in a conflict,
哪怕对方 不太理智
even if the other is... somewhat irrational,
甚至是恶魔
demonic, even.
是啊 让争执的烈火弱下来没什么不好
Indeed. Nothing wrong with dousing the flames of contention.
-没错 -是啊
- Exactly. - Right.
-或许甚至可以道歉 -还是别太过头了
- Maybe even apologize. - Well, let's not go crazy.
但是 或许我可以停止惹我老爸
But perhaps I can stop poking the bear that is my Father.
暂时不吸引他的注意
Get off his radar for a bit, you know?
放松一下
Mellow out.
《Dust In The Wind》 KANSAS
*我闭上眼睛*
*I close my eyes*
*只有片刻*
*Only for a moment*
*那一刻转瞬而逝*
*And the moment's gone...*
干什么 洛佩兹
What do you want, Lopez?
我就是发现你有点低落
You know, I just noticed that you may be a little blue.
所以
So...
哄你开心的
To cheer you up.
不是新鞋 比那要好
No, it's not new kicks. It's better.
是一个 夸赞盒
It's... A compliment box.
我在分局里到处找大家
I went around the precinct and asked everyone
为你写一句好话
to write a positive little note about you.
-为什么 -这样
- Why? - ?So...
不管你什么时候感到低落
that whenever you're feeling down,
你就可以抽出一张 立刻就能让你开心起来
you can just pull one out, and it'll perk you right up.
比如 或许现在就挺好
Like, maybe now would be a good time.
"皮尔斯的胳膊很壮"
"Pierce has nice arms."
同意 的确是的
Well, agreed. You sure do.
"副队的胳膊好帅"
"The lieutenant has really great arms."
又对了 两只胳膊 两句赞美
Right again. Two arms, two compliments.
"皮尔斯
"Pierce...
他
"Is...
非常聪明 幽默
"Wicked smart, so funny,
慷慨 了不起"
generous and amazing."
多好的夸赞
Now that is a compliment.
上面还是写的我胳膊好看 是吧
It says I have really nice arms, doesn't it?
不是 那不就尴尬了吗
Nah, nah, 'cause that'd be really awkward
还很奇怪 我们谈论着第三只胳膊
and weird, you and me here talking about a third arm.
我得去看看实验室里的事了
And, um, I need to go check on a lab thingy.
我一直在努力哄皮尔斯开心
I've been trying so hard to cheer up Pierce,
但他也消沉得太厉害了
but this is some next level bro-wallow.
你得进去想想办法
You got to get in there and do something.
还是 算了吧
Yeah. I don't know.
-什么 为什么 -就是
- What? Why not? - ?Well, it's just...
皮尔斯不怎么喜欢我
Pierce isn't really a fan of me.
那这是你改变这一点的机会
Well, then this is your chance to change that.
丹 如果说有谁知道情绪不好
I mean, Dan, if anyone knows what it feels like
是什么感觉 就是你了
to be in the crapper, it's you.
-谢谢 -我是说 你能感同身受
- Thank you. - ?No. What I mean is you can relate, okay?
但你低落时 你总能
But when you're down, you always,
自己振作起来
always pull yourself back up.
你是最积极的人了
You are positive dude numero uno.
好吧 我可以试试
Okay. I guess I could try.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你可以的
You got this.
*我们不过是风中尘埃*
*All we are is dust in the wind...*
我有点不懂了
Okay, I'm a little confused here.
有一位伴舞穿成了阿萨拉的样子
One of the backup dancers was dressed as Axara?
-嗯 我也不懂 -嗯
- Yeah. I don't really understand it, either. - ?Yeah.
-一般不会这样的 -好像是
- It normally doesn't happen like that. - I think
-她是想 -好了 你是她经纪人吧
- she was looking to get... - Okay, but you're the manager, correct?
罗翰·唐纳修 对
Rohan Donahue, yeah.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表