剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
而且我也不太喜欢我妻子冒着危险
And I'm not exactly in love with the idea of my wife
让一个不知哪来的夜店老板
putting herself in danger just so some club owner
玩警♥察♥办案的游戏
can have fun playing cop.
你和戴克警探是夫妻吗
You and Detective Decker are married?
我们分居了
We're separated.
那也是
Oh, but still,
看着他们在你面前嬉笑打闹
that's got to be hard watching them
肯定很不好受吧
frolic around in front of you.
也不算"嬉笑打闹"吧
I wouldn't say "Frolic."
这段我很乐意保密
Happy to keep this off the record.
分居还不是离婚 你还有时间
Separated is not divorced. There's still time.
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我见过你 你不是光之吧里那个人吗
I know you. Aren't you the guy from Lux?
瑞斯·盖蒂 《洛杉矶电讯报》记者
Reese Getty, LA Telegraph.
我是来做你和路西法的专访
I'm here to write a story about you and Lucifer.
是吗
Oh, right.
"前二流电影演员改当警探
"Former B-movie Actress Turned Detective
与一位疯子顾问共同办案"
Works With a Whack-Job Consultant."
差不多吧
Sounds about right.
不必了 谢谢
Yeah. No thanks.
克洛伊·戴克警探 我调查过你
Detective Chloe Decker. I did my research.
《高校热浴激♥情♥》 你♥爸♥爸 我懂的
Hot Tub High School, your dad, I get it.
你不喜欢媒体
You don't like the press.
我没时间听你说这些
I don't have time for this.
我有工作要做 真正关乎民生的工作
I have work to do that actually contributes to society.
我也不想跟你这样说
I hate to be the one to break it to you,
但你们副队和我的主编关系很好
but your lieutenant and my editor are like this.
我已经获准随行调查了 警探
I've been assigned to ride along with you, Detective.
我们可以高高兴兴地一起查案
So we can either make this a pleasant experience,
不然就只能大家都难受了
or we can do it the hard way.
那就难受吧
I'll pick the hard way.
*Dancing in the fire*
《Dancing in the Fire》 JC AUTOBODY
*Yes, I'm dancing in the fire*
所以你就是直接出现在罪案现场
So, you just started showing up at crime scenes,
然后最终她就同意让你参与调查了吗
and eventually, she let you work with her?
差不多吧
More or less.
好了 失陪下
Yeah. Um, excuse us.
没关系 我不会碍事的
No, no, no, just-- I'll stay out of your way.
假装我不在这里就行
Just pretend I'm not here.
给你
Here you go.
这是要我往哪套
What am I supposed to do with these?
戴手上 你平时不也会戴吗
Wear them... like you always do.
好的 懂了
Oh, right, yeah.
-我从来不戴 -你好
- I don't. ?- Hi.
死者名叫波比·派克
Our victim's name is Poppy Parker.
开了一家有机化妆品公♥司♥
She owns an organic cosmetics line.
算是个名人 只生产纯天然护肤品
Sort of a local celebrity for all-natural skin care.
这些是什么
And, uh, what are all these?
这些是假胸 没错 化成灰我都认得
These are boobs. Yes, I'd know them anywhere.
准确说是C罩杯
C-cups to be precise.
看这些
look at these.
拜托你不要...
Please don't...
拿证物玩杂耍 路西法
juggle the evidence, Lucifer.
但让他玩玩也无妨 毕竟
But it's fine if he does, 'cause,
这些证据已经处理过了
you know, they've already been processed.
"情趣包"可不是浪得虚名的
They're called "fun bags" for a reason.
事实上 这个是给小腿植入的 所以
Actually, this one is a calf implant, so you should
应该给你 二货警探
have that, Detective Douche.
你最近好像腿脚不利索
Looks like you've been skipping leg day.
事实上这些品质都很差
Yeah, they're very, um, low quality, actually.
比丹的翻盖手♥机♥还要老
More outdated than Dan's flip phone.
别奢望洛杉矶
Don't think any
有哪个外科医生会用这些
surgeon in L.A. would use these.
好的 我们会调查的
Okay. We'll look into it.
路西法 他有种能力
Lucifer, he does this.
他能注意到普通人...
He notices things that normal people are too...
注意不到的
normal to notice,
但这
but it, uh,
貌似常常派上用场
has a tendency of paying off.
没错
It does.
为什么有人会对这种
Why would he do this
看重自然美的人下手
to someone who values natural beauty?
惩罚她吗
To punish her?
这真是个好问题 丹尼尔
Well, that is a very good question, Daniel,
但是作为一名惩罚专家
but as an expert in punishment,
因为我是魔鬼...
because I'm the Devil...
这不是惩罚
this isn't punishment.
看上去像有人在表明立场
This looks like someone making a statement.
或许你说的没错
Well, maybe you're right.
嘴唇上的针眼
Needle mark on the lip,
注射孔周围的瘀伤 这不是死后行为
bruising around the injection. This wasn't postmortem.
波比不像自己吹嘘的那样天生丽质
Poppy wasn't as all-natural as she wanted everyone to believe.
她是个假货
She's a fraud.
有人想向她身边的人揭露她不值得相信
Someone wanted to reveal people around her can't trust her.
如果真是这样 我见过类似的案子
If that's the case, I've seen this before.
不错嘛 闪电瑞斯加油啊
Very good. Go, Reese Lightning.
丹尼尔·穆尔 素食烹饪厨师
So, Daniel Moore, vegan chef.
被人发现嘴里诡异地叼着生肉
Curiously found with raw meat in his mouth.
所以素食者享受不到健康的性生活
So vegans can't enjoy a healthy sex life?
两个没情趣的人
Tough crowd.
事实是 他在蒙大拿州
Turns out, he owns a cattle ranch
有个畜牧场 还有个被发现淹死在
in Montana, and the environmentalist who was found
航♥空♥燃油里的环保人士 其实有架私人飞机
drowned in jet fuel, he actually owned a private plane.
所以 有人在杀骗子
So, someone's killing charlatans.
最坏的一种人♥渣♥
The worst kind of scum.
位列男孩乐队之后
Next to boy bands.
三位受害者体内都有
All three victims had trace amounts of
成分相同的微量毒药
the exact same poison in their system.
相同背景 相同手法
Same profile, same M.O.
这是连环杀手所为
This is a serial killer.
没错 理由正当的伪君子杀手
Yes. The Completely Justified Killer of Phonies.
如果你们这么叫他 发明权算我的
If that's what you name him, I want credit.
第一个案子发生在一个月前
The first scene was found over a month ago.
环保人士是一周前
The environmentalist, a week ago.
几天后发生了波比这起案子
And Poppy here was found just a few days later.
我觉得杀手杀上瘾了
I think the killer is becoming more obsessed.
他动手频率越来越快了
He's accelerating his timeline.
在更多人遇害之前我们得把他捉拿归案
We have to catch this guy before anyone else dies.
路西法为什么和你共事
Why does Lucifer work with you?
我说过了 这是一种...
I told you, it's an...
非传统的合作关系 就是...
unconventional partnership, and it just...
不是问这个
That's not it.
他有什么好处
What's he get out of it?
这你得问他了
You'll have to ask him.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
我知道你一直在躲我
I know you've been avoiding me.
最近我们之间出了点问题
I mean, things have been... off lately.
但是我在努力地挽回局面
But I want to try and turn things around.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我想你了
I miss you.
别跟着路西法·晨星
Leave Lucifer Morningstar alone.
否则你会后悔死的
Or you'll be too dead to regret it.
被我抓到猛料了吧
I'm onto something, aren't I?
你吓不倒我的
You can't scare me off.
更严重的恐吓我也遇到过
I've been threatened by worse than you.
我保证 你还没有
I guarantee you haven't.
盖蒂先生
Oh, Mr. Getty.
帮我查查这个地址
I need you to look up this address.
-这地方有问题 -好 可是...
- Something shady going on here. - O-Okay, but there's, uh...
可能和毒品 人口贩卖♥♥有关...
Got to be a drug den, human trafficking...
盖蒂先生 你妻子在你办公室
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表