剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. Getty, your wife's in your office.
真的吗
Really?
我妻子
My wife?
我看着怎么样
How do I look?
瑞斯
Reese.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
琳达
Linda.
你看着...
You look...
我们共进晚餐吧
We should go to dinner.
我们最爱的意大利餐馆还开着
Our favorite Italian place is still open.
我去订位
I'll make reservations.
瑞斯 为什么你办公室的人说我是你妻子
Reese, why are people in your office calling me your wife?
因为你就是啊
Because you are my wife.
不 我们已经分居了
No. We're separated.
已经两年了
It's been two years.
我来也是为了这个
That's actually why I'm here.
我已经耐心等了很久了 但是时候了
I have been more than patient, but it's time.
离婚协议 请你签了吧
Sign the divorce papers, please.
是不是因为你在和别人约会
Is this because you're seeing someone else?
不 不是因为我和别人约会 瑞斯
No. No, this isn't because I'm seeing someone, Reese.
你不能一直那样给我留言
You can't keep leaving me voicemails like that.
我们不是"出了点问题" 我们早就结束了
Things are not "Off lately," Things are over.
你需要向前看了
You need to move on.
我做不到
I can't move on.
你不知道我有多爱你吗
Don't you know how much I love you?
你从不放弃
You never give up.
这也是当年我爱上你的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I fell in love with you.
但那已经是很久之前了
But that was a long time ago.
没有那么久
Not that long ago.
这是典型的否认
This is classic denial.
是一种自卫机制 你
It's a self-defense mechanism that you...
别分♥析♥我 琳达
Don't analyze me, Linda.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们结束了
We're over.
签字吧
Sign them.
我还在想办法 我需要点时间
I'm working on something, and I need a little more time.
何必呢 不管你干什么都改变不了结果
Why? Nothing you're working on is gonna change anything.
24小时 我就要求这么多
24 hours, that's all I'm asking for.
如果我同意
Okay, if I do...
你就会签字吗
you'll finally sign the papers?
我保证
I promise.
这个地址你查到什么了吗
Hey. Did you find anything about that address yet?
这是一个知名的销赃窝点
It's a known hot spot for trading stolen goods.
我就知道他一定有什么企图
I knew he was up to something.
销赃 走私 还是更糟
Fencing? Smuggling? Or worse?
我可以查查那栋楼
Well, I can do some research on the building.
不 我现在就需要证据
No, I need proof right now.
路西法的行李包
Lucifer's duffel bag.
我需要把它弄到手
I need to get it.
*Just keep telling yourself there's no shame*
《Hot Blood》 KALEO
*They don't know 'bout who we are*
*They don't know 'bout you and I*
*They ain't know 'bout the stars of your eyes*
*Hot blood love is gonna get you*
还有一架钢琴
Another piano?
什么鬼
What the... ?
别担心
Don't worry.
我来救你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
你好啊
Well, hello.
你到底在这里干什么勾当
What the hell are you doing here?
好像偷偷闯进我的住所的是你吧
Well, it appears I've caught you sneaking into my penthouse.
也许你才该回答刚才的问题
So perhaps you should answer that question.
你到底想报道什么样的故事 记者
What story are you really looking for, reporter?
我要向大家揭发你这个骗子
I'm gonna expose you for the fraud you are.
并且救这个女子出去
And save this woman.
你阻止我试试看
Don't you try and stop me.
我不会 但她可能会
I won't. She might, though.
这人是谁啊 路西法
Who is this guy, Lucifer?
他看上去真没情调
He doesn't seem very fun.
你不是被迫绑起来的吗
You're not tied up against your will?
不是
No.
我可是很享受呢
I'm pretty into this.
至少你来之前挺享受的
At least I was until you got here.
好吧 这无所谓了
All right, that doesn't matter.
我知道我发现了什么黑幕
I know I'm onto something.
否则你为什么要派那个疯狂女忍♥者迫♥害♥我
Otherwise, why would you send that crazy ninja woman after me?
疯狂女忍♥... 你说麦子啊
Crazy ninja wom-- oh, Maze?
我可没派她找你
No, I didn't send her.
她只是有点保护过度罢了
She's just a tad overprotective, that's all.
恶魔酒保 你知道他们能疯成什么样
Demon bartenders, you know how they can be.
那我看到你给那个警♥察♥塞的一沓现金呢
What about that pile of cash I saw you give that cop?
对啊 就是买♥♥这个行李包的
Yes, to buy his duffel bag.
弹性这么好的高等皮料
Hard to find quality leather
如今已经很难找了
with such tensile strength.
那个包
The bag.
没错
That's right.
证据就在里面
This will prove everything.
这是什么
What is this?
这些是情趣玩具吗
Are these sex toys?
准确地说是可食用的情趣玩具
Edible sex toys, to be precise.
不过药监局没批准
Not exactly FDA approved,
所以我得把这些美味的小东西偷运进来
so I had to sneak the delicious things through customs.
我怎么会错得这么离谱
How could I be so wrong?
看错了这么多事情
About so many things?
我知道你为什么郁闷
Look, I know why you're upset.
你以为你挖出了一条内容丰富[多汁]的猛料
You thought you had a nice, juicy scoop for your paper.
我也不怪你 你只是在做你的工作
And I don't blame you. You're just doing your job.
但对你而言不幸的是 这里多汁的只有
Unfortunately for you, the only juicy thing here
西瓜味大丁丁
is the, uh... Watermelon Willies.
它们挺好吃的 你应该尝尝
They're pretty good. You should try one.
我对西瓜过敏
I'm allergic to watermelon.
这样 你为什么不跟我来
Look, why don't you come with me?
警探刚打电♥话♥说有了什么新线索
The detective just called with some sort of lead.
我总是能从寻找凶手中找到快♥感♥
I always find catching a killer cheers me up.
我本来是想先搞维罗妮卡的 不过...
I mean, I was gonna do Veronica first, but...
你不介意等等吧 亲爱的
you don't mind waiting, do you, darling?
-一点也不 -很好
- Not at all. - ?Good.
来吧
Come on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
能帮一下吗
Do you mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
植入物的事你说对了
You were right about the implants.
这种产品几年前因为会破裂被下架了
They were pulled from the market years ago due to rupturing.
让我们为那些苦命的受虐胸部默哀一下
A moment of silence for all those poor, mishandled breasts.
那些东西在哪里卖♥♥都违法
They're illegal to sell anywhere,
不过我们找到了一条部分序列号♥
but we pulled a partial serial number
指向了比弗利山庄的一个整形外科
that pointed to a plastic surgeon's office in Beverly Hills.
你等一下 疤面煞星
Wait, you, Scarface?
你讨厌你的客户 对吗
You resent your clients, don't you?
-我没... -你想让他们痛苦
- I don't... - ?You want them to suffer.
没错
I do.
我想让他们所有人都痛苦
I want all of them to suffer.
这案子办的不错
Good work on the case.
意识到他的伤疤
Realizing that his scar
让他仇恨身边的其他人
made him resent other people around him...
很不错
that was good.
案子破得漂亮
Good detective work.
瑞斯 你没事吧
Reese, you okay?
瑞斯
Reese.
你是对的
You were right.
什么
About?
我原本想写一篇文章揭露你们的合作
I wanted to write a piece that showed that your partnership
是个危险的笑话
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表