剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
you're trying to spend time with her anyway.
你那个"找死"计划呢
What happened to the whole wanting to die thing?
我改变主意了
I had a change of heart.
很抱歉如果我让你不高兴了
I'm sorry if I upset you.
我没意识到你俩是一对
I didn't think you two were a thing.
我们不是一对
We're not a thing.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
如果只是这样的话 那你没什么
Well, if that's all it is, then you've got nothing
可担心的 不是吗
to worry about, do you?
等等...
Wait...
好吧
Right.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
反正我也喜欢站着
I prefer standing anyway.
艾玛
Emma,
四个月前 你丈夫报案
four months ago, your husband reported that
声称你割了他的轮胎
you slashed his tires.
然后两个月前
Then two months ago,
邻居看到你冲他窗户扔石头
neighbors saw you throwing rocks through his window.
然后在上个月
And then just last month,
有人看见你拿着球棒威胁他
you were seen threatening him with a bat.
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
听着 我并不为这些事感到自豪
Look, I'm not proud of what happened.
但我当时很伤心
But I was upset.
我刚刚发现罗比出轨了
I just found out Robbie was cheating on me.
完全可以理解
Well, completely understandable.
当某个蛀虫往你的关系里
I mean, what else are you supposed to do
横插一腿时 你还能怎么做呢
when some parasite inserts himself into your relationship?
所以你就做了这些吗
So is that why you did this?
什么
What?
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
我...承认我恨瑞秋
I... admit I hated Rachel,
但我绝不会伤害罗比
but I would never hurt Robbie.
当我发现他出轨的时候
I-I may have gone a little nuts
我可能是有点疯狂 但是...
when I learned he was cheating, but...
在法♥院♥强制我进行心理治疗之后
after the courts forced me into therapy,
我们开始沟通了
we started talking.
我们选择和平离婚
We chose to divorce amicably.
老天
Oh, God.
不敢相信他死了
I can't believe he's dead.
这太可笑了
This is preposterous.
你真指望我们相信
Do you really expect us to believe
你能接受某个人拆散你俩吗
that you were okay with someone tearing you two apart?
我说的是真的
It's the truth.
你听过克拉克·霍夫曼这个名字吗
Does the name Clark Hoffman mean anything to you?
谁
Who?
我知道我们要去查证她的证词
I know we're gonna check out her alibi,
但我的直觉告诉我她没撒谎
but my gut tells me to believe her.
拜托 难道就因为她扯了几句
Please. Just 'cause she spouted some drivel
和平分手的胡话吗
about conscious uncoupling?
因为她从没听说过伤心杀手
Because she has no idea who the Broken Hearts Killer is
而且她也没有杀害罗比的动机
and she has no motive to go after Robbie.
她显然是在夫妻关系
Well, she's obviously lying,
和杀人这件事上撒谎了啊
about her relationships and the murders.
求你们告诉我我不是唯一一个这么认为的人
Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees that.
-警探 -我觉得我们不能轻信艾玛
- Detective? - I think we can't take Emma's word at face value.
不需要 又有另一对情侣
We don't have to. Another couple
刚被发现手拉着手死在一起
was just found dead holding hands.
这次是在便宜的汽车旅馆
This time at a cheap motel.
游猎旅馆
The Safari Inn.
这不仅仅是夫妻吵架了
This isn't just a lovers' quarrel.
你说得对
No, you're right.
模仿犯才刚开始
The copycat's just getting started.
副队 我们需要你的支援
Lieutenant, we need you on this case.
我通常也喜欢三人行
And I normally love threesomes.
游猎旅馆
这是玛丽·李和丹尼斯·霍恩
Meet Mary Lee and Dennis Horn.
就像第一对情人 他们被药晕
Just like our first lovers, they were drugged unconscious
然后凶手用一件很大很硬的东西
before the killer took something really big and really hard
直接地
and literally...
生生打碎了他们的心脏
Bludgeoned their hearts.
然后他们被移尸至此并摆成这样
And then moved them here and staged this whole scene.
就像其他受害者 其中一人已经结婚
And just like the other victims, one of them's married.
她的无名指上有戒痕
She's got a tan line on her ring finger.
我们最终在第一位受害者体内
We actually ended up finding
找到了一枚婚戒
a wedding ring inside the first victim,
所以我们很有可能在这里也找到一枚
so good bet we'll probably find one here, too.
还有其他证据吗
Any other evidence?
应该说完全没有
More like lack thereof.
现场被打扫过了
Place was wiped clean,
就像第一桩案子的现场一样
just like the first crime scene.
我是说 这个凶手
I mean, this killer, you guys,
无论是谁
whoever he-- or she-- is,
完全是专业的
total pro.
艾玛的不在场证明成立
Well, Emma's alibi checks out.
两对情人之间没有明显关联
There's no obvious connection between the couples.
我只是在想凶手是如何选择作案对象的
I just wonder how the killer's picking his targets.
副队
Well, Lieutenant,
作为我们的伤心杀手专家
as our resident Broken Hearts expert,
你是不是该用你的智慧为我们指点迷津了呢
wouldn't you say it's time to enlighten us with your wisdom?
没人知道第一个杀手是如何选择受害人的
No one knew how the original killer chose his victims.
我们只是撞大运在当时抓住了他
I guess we just got lucky we caught him when we did.
我们
"We"?
我是说洛杉矶警局
The LAPD.
我们没时间碰运气了 我们得回警局
We don't have time for luck. We got to get back to the station,
找出这些受害人
figure out a connection
之间的关联
between these victims.
我完全同意 警探
Yes, I couldn't agree more, Detective.
至少 我们越快破案
After all, the sooner we finish this case,
一切就越快恢复正常
the sooner things can all go back to normal.
真是...
Gnarly.
《Piano at Midnight》 DICK WALTER
你要烧坏我的桌子了
You're burning my table.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你是不是一刻都不停
You don't ever take a moment to stop, do you?
恶人不歇息
No rest for the wicked,
我也不
so no rest for me, either.
你知道吗 我已经看穿你了
I've got you figured out, you know.
是吗
You do, huh?
你可以在任何地方工作
You could work anywhere--
办公室 你家都可以
your office, your home,
但你选择在这间酒吧工作
but you choose to work in this bar.
为什么
Why?
我喜欢烈酒
I like a stiff drink?
因为你其实不想孤身一人
Because you don't actually want to be alone.
那为什么我自己独坐呢
Then why do I sit by myself?
也许你觉得你不值得有人陪伴
Maybe you feel like you don't deserve the company.
现在谁是警探啊
Well, look who's a detective now.
那么 你自己独处这么久
So, what are you spending all these
是为了什么
lonesome hours on, anyway?
我在试图找出专杀
I'm working on trying to find the guy
出轨恋人的凶手
who kills cheating couples.
伤心杀手吗
The Broken Hearts Killer?
他们是这么叫他的
That's what they call him.
六起作案 却没有一丝线索
Six crime scenes, not one shred of evidence.
就像我在寻找不存在的证据一样
It's like I'm looking for clues that don't exist.
人们为了把事情办完美
It never ceases to amaze me,
所愿意花费的精力
the lengths people will go to
一直都让我惊叹不已
when they want to make something just right.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
就像人们为了特别的事情
Like when people come into the bar
来到酒吧
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表