剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Doctor Linda never would have happened.
-是吧 -是啊
- Right? - ?Yeah.
如果不是你
And if it weren't for you,
我就会疯了 没工作
I'd be crazy and out of work.
但 嗯 我没事 我很好
But... uh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm good.
我觉得我就是想找点有挑战性的事做
I think it's just about finding something that's challenging.
大家说我控制欲强
People accuse me of being controlling.
是的 我或许把克洛伊放在了路西法的路上
And yes, I may have put Chloe in Lucifer's path.
但如果我没有呢 他们还会走到一起吗
But what if I didn't? Would they still get together?
打扰
Excuse me.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
俗话说的好 "我不管你去哪
You know the expression, "I don't care where you go,
但你不能睡在我的沙发上"
but you can't drool all over my banquette."
行了 起床了
Come on, rise and shine.
该死
Bloody hell.
一般来说
Normally it would be impossible
这个问题是无从解答的 但我能
to get an answer to that question, but I can.
这是做上帝的好处之一
Just one of the benefits of being God.
路西法 第三季第二十六集[真·全剧终]
一个家庭对于一个人的
It's amazing the effect a family can have
道德感的影响很惊人
on a man's moral compass.
尼克 什么情况
Yo, Nick, what do we got?
就丹·埃斯皮诺沙而言
Or in Dan Espinoza's case,
是没有一个家庭
the lack of a family.
被害人是好莱坞特技师
Vic's a Hollywood stunt guy.
斯莱德·诺瓦克 28岁
Stryder Novac, 28.
胸口中了一刀
Stabbed once to the chest.
在尸体上发现了这个
Found this on the body.
应该跟杀了他的那人
Figured it didn't have anything to do
没什么关系吧
with who killed him, right?
藏起来 看到多少人盯着我们了吗
Hide it. You see all these eyes on us?
我们是聪明还是蠢
Are we smart or are we dumb?
-我们聪明 -我们聪明 没错 好了
- We're smart. - ?We're smart. That's right. Okay.
你找到凶器了吗
Did you find the murder weapon?
还没呢
Not yet.
谁发现的尸体
Who found the body?
这不是洛杉矶警局假屌♥警探吗
Well, if it isn't Detective Dildo of the LAPD.
你还在留下一桩桩悬案呢
You still out there leaving crimes unsolved?
拜托 黛利拉的案子已经结了
Come on, man, Delilah's case was open-and-shut,
如果你是说那个
if that's what you mean.
求同存异
Agree to disagree.
就像这起案子
Just like this appears to be
就是很简单的酒吧殴斗
a pretty cut-and-dried bar fight.
是啊 当然 选择简单的答案
Yes, of course, going for the easy answer.
但我的直觉告诉我 事情不是这样的
But I know in my gut that's not the case here.
-是吗 -是啊 而且我要证明我的说法
- Really? - ?Absolutely. And I need to prove it.
为什么
And why's that?
因为就在今早
Because just this morning,
由于这起不幸的谋杀
my Vegas expansion deal was frozen
我的维加斯扩张计划被冻结了
due to this unfortunate murder.
我懂
I get it.
你得把这案子赖在别人身上
You got to pin it on somebody else
好保护你的品牌
so that your brand stays clean.
我不会"赖"给任何人
I don't pin things on anyone.
我只想找到真♥相♥
I just want to find the truth
好让该受罚的人 为自己的罪行受罚
so the right person is punished for their sins,
由于我知道你们腐♥败♥的组织
and since I know your corrupt little organization
是破不了案的
won't solve it...
晨星 这是警方事务
Morningstar, this is police business.
你最好别乱来
You better stay out of it,
否则我向上帝发誓 你会后悔的
or I swear to God, you're gonna be sorry.
我们非得扯上我父亲吗
Must we bring my Father into this?
不过 其实
Though, actually, I suppose
你俩吹牛大王或许能合得来
you two blowhards might hit it off.
我儿子和我
My son and I...
这么说吧
Well, let's just say,
我觉得我无论改变什么
I don't think I could change anything
都不能让我们的关系不那么
that would make our relationship less...
复杂
complicated.
但不过 父亲对孩子的生活
But, then, fathers can have a dramatic impact
会拥有很强大的影响 是吧
on their children's lives, can't they?
比如克洛伊·戴克吧
Take Chloe Decker.
他父亲20年前死于枪伤
Her dad died 20 years ago of a gunshot wound.
丧亲改变了她
That loss changed her,
激励她追随他的脚步成为了警♥察♥
inspired her to follow in his footsteps and become a cop.
那么我做的那个改变了一切的
So what was that one small thing I changed
小改动是什么呢
that changed everything?
我只不过让子弹向右偏了几英寸
All I did was move a bullet a few inches to the right,
然后
and...
约翰·戴克副队
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
进来
Come in.
小猴子
Oh, hey, Monkey!
我的大明星怎么样了
How's my superstar doing?
-爸爸 -嗯
- Hey, Dad. - ?Aw, yeah.
告诉我昨天那场死亡戏拍得怎么样
So, tell me how the big death scene went yesterday.
趁我还没忘
Before I forget,
你妈妈叫我告诉你要告诉他们
your mother said to tell you to tell them that...
拍我好看的一面
Oh, to favor my good side.
-嗯 -我知道的
- Yeah. - ?Yeah, I got it.
不 爸爸 我其实是为了一个朋友而来
No, Dad, I'm a-actually here about a friend.
克洛 如果是为了你合作明星的
Okay, Chlo, if this is about some drug charge
毒品罪名 我恐怕是帮不了忙
for your co-star, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do.
不是的
No, no, nothing like that.
其实 昨晚我有个朋友被杀了
Actually, a-a friend of mine was killed last night.
那个特技师吗
The stuntman?
你认识他啊 小猴子 我真遗憾
Oh, you knew him. Oh, Monkey, I'm so sorry.
-我不知道 -没事 谢谢
- I-I had no idea. - It's okay. Thanks.
爸爸 你知道发生了什么吗
Dad, do you have any clue what happened?
现在还早 但看上去是酒吧斗殴
Well, it's early, but it looks like a bar fight.
不 他不是去打架的
No, he wasn't looking for a fight.
他是去庆祝的
He was out celebrating.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
-我们当时在一起 -是吗
- Well, I was with him. - You were?
对 我们好几个人 他刚得到了梦想工作
Yeah, a bunch of us. He just got his dream job,
去给纳斯卡赛车开车 我觉得
driving for NASCAR, and I just don't think
他不会做任何事搞砸这样的机会
he would do anything to screw that up.
好吧 听着
Okay, but, look,
你很难知道一个人的一切
i-it's very hard to know everything about somebody.
负责案子的警探挺看好这个理论的
And the detective on the case is pretty solid on his theory.
那好 我去和这个警探谈谈吧
Okay, so maybe I could talk to the detective.
听着 我会把你说的转达给他
Look, I'll pass on what you told me,
但你不能更多插手
but that's as close as you're gonna get
一件凶杀调查了
to an active murder investigation.
-就让我问几个 -别跟我争
- Let me just ask him a few... - No arguments.
现实生活里 可比电影要
Now, this is a lot more dangerous in real life
危险多了 亲爱的
than it is in the movies, honey.
好
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
我们关门了
We're closed!
就是你的友好邻居魔鬼
It's just your friendly neighborhood Devil.
哎呀
Well...
你好 我的拉丁妹
hello, my little chola.
怎么了 你又把齿轮磨坏了吗
What'd you do, did you grind the gears again?
那么可爱的宝贝
Such an unfit parent
却有这么不负责任的爸爸
for such a sweet little baby.
我就该趁有机会时把它偷走
I should have stolen her from you when I had the chance.
我的车好好的
My car is perfectly fine.
我是为了别的事而来
I'm here about something else.
敏感的事
Something... delicate.
好吧
Well...
我总觉得你适合用压动式枪机 洛佩兹小姐
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表