剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
我父亲把咱们两个都坑了
My dad screwed us both.
但也许我们还有办法
But perhaps there's a way
-反坑回去 -怎么做
- for us to screw him back. - ?How?
杀了你
By killing you.
-阿曼纳迪尔挺好的 -如果他挺好
- Amenadiel's nice. - ?If he were nice,
就不会背着我跟我的朋友偷偷摸摸了
he wouldn't be sneaking around behind my back with my friend,
还撒谎隐瞒
and lying about it.
你知道了 对吧
You know, don't you?
你才是那个四处躲藏
You're the ones who have been
撒谎不告诉我你们一♥夜♥情♥的人
lying to me about this fling for weeks.
我希望能尽量帮到你
I'd like to try and help.
你不用非治疗我不可
You don't have to treat me.
我想我应该治疗 为了你和我
I think I do. For both of us.
为了帮你死
In my quest to help you die,
我去做了研究
I've done some research.
我读了所有的书
I've read every book,
分♥析♥过所有的语言
I've analyzed every language.
我完全没主意了
I'm completely out of ideas.
我们无法重写历史
We can't rewrite history.
警探 你真是太天才了
Detective, you're a genius.
你给了我一个灵感
You've just given me my idea.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
有一对儿兄弟 该隐和亚伯
there were two brothers-- Kane and Abel.
他们就像兄弟那样 总是为各种事争执
They fought, as brothers often do, over everything.
那是什么意思 我们是在握手
What's that supposed to be? Are we shaking hands
还是拿着蜘蛛
or holding spiders?
那是你和你弟弟
That's you and your brother
在抢夺一块石头玩具
pummeling each other over a pet rock.
这是你们两个小淘气拽着一条蛇
And here's you two scamps tugging on both ends of a snake.
根本不是这么回事
That's not how it happened.
这叫艺术创造 我的朋友
Well, artistic license, my friend.
重点是 你们总是互不相让
The point is that you were always at each other's throats.
直到
Until...
你闹出了人命
...you fought to the death.
你杀了亚伯
You killed Abel
成为了世界上
and became the world's
第一个杀人犯
first murderer.
我父亲标记了你
Now, the part where my father marks you,
诅咒你永世不死的部分
cursing you to walk the earth for eternity,
-有点不好画 -嗯
- it's tricky to draw. - Now, um,
这故事我听过 结局很糟糕
I've heard this one before-- the ending sucks.
就是嘛
My point exactly.
我们都知道你的故事结局如何
We all know how your story ends.
但 如果我们改变它的开始呢
But what if we change how it begins?
如果你从未杀亚伯呢
What if you never killed Abel?
如果我们
What if we did...
这样呢
this?
从头开始
Clean slate.
这不可能 要怎么做到
That's impossible. How would we do that?
简单
Oh, simple.
我要飞下地狱
I shall fly down to Hell,
取出你弟弟的灵魂 丢进一具空躯体内
pluck your brother's soul, and drop it into a vacant body.
这样严格来讲 亚伯就活着了
This would make Abel technically alive,
因此就没有被杀 你也就无辜了
and therefore not murdered, and you innocent.
倒回去 我弟弟在地狱
Wait, back up. My brother is in Hell?
当然了 事实上 他是我们最老的住户
Yes, of course. In fact, he's our oldest tenant.
我就知道 你知道我多少次跟别人说
I knew it. Do you know how many times I've tried to tell people
亚伯才是混♥蛋♥ 就没人信我
Abel is the asshat? No one ever believes me.
我们能不能专注于我的天才计划
Right, can we just focus on my genius plan?
如果我们复活亚伯
If we bring Abel back to life,
就能抹除你的罪行
that would erase your crime.
没有罪行 没有标记 没有诅咒
No crime, no mark, no curse.
你就又是凡人 可以死了
You'd be mortal and can finally die.
这个不错
This one's good.
这个更好
this one's even better.
有点过了保质期了吧
Yeah, a bit past its sell-by date, I'm afraid.
等亚伯在这具身体里醒来就有好戏看了
Wait till Abel wakes up in this body.
没想到我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但是你慢着点 副队
but slow down, Lieutenant.
该跟你说说放灵魂的规矩了
Time to lay down some soul-dropping rules,
至少是我所了解的规矩
or what I think the rules are, at least.
你以前这么干过吧
You have done this before, right?
没有 但从已知样本
Not exactly, but based on a sample size of,
一个黑警和一个女神来看
one crooked cop and one goddess,
我只能将灵魂放进刚死的人体内
I can only drop a soul into someone who's recently died.
多"刚"
How recent?
死后马上
The instant after death.
那么我们需要新鲜尸体
So we need a fresh one.
这要上哪找
How are we gonna find that?
各位
Hey, guys?
市中心的一栋高楼发生爆♥炸♥
There's been an explosion at a high-rise downtown.
一人当场死亡 一人正被送往重症监护室
There's one dead at the scene, one on the way to the ICU.
有门
That's promising.
-什么 -他是说去医院讯问
- Excuse me? - He means that's a promising chance
证人有门
to question the witness at the hospital.
是啊
Yes,
那里还有好多处于死亡边缘的人
where loads of people are on the brink of death.
你要讯问一个处于昏迷中的
So you want to question someone who's unconscious
危重病人
and in critical condition?
证人或许会复苏 道出情报
The witness may recover, have some intel.
看看无妨
Can't hurt to check.
好吧 我们去犯罪现场看看
Okay, we'll work the crime scene.
路西法 来吗
Lucifer, you coming?
路西法这次跟我走
Lucifer's coming with me this time.
《Glory Calls》 MAWR
走吧
Shall we?
*Such a pretty face*
*Straight teeth*
*Look baby, now you playing in a different league...*
炸♥弹♥小组已经做了威胁报告
Bomb squad did their threat report.
判为他杀 交给我们了
Ruled it as a homicide, handed it off to us.
看来炸♥弹♥是快递送来的
Looks like the bomb came by messenger.
一位助理打开了包裹 引爆了炸♥弹♥
And, uh, an assistant opened the package, triggering the bomb.
那是快递员吗
Is that the messenger?
对 安息吧 哥们
Yep. Rest in peace, dude.
我们想查明是谁寄的 但那人掩盖了踪迹
We tried to track who sent it, but they covered their tracks.
我们只知道
One thing we do know
助理不是目标
is that the assistant wasn't the target.
包裹是寄给她老板的
Package was addressed to her boss.
制♥作♥人艾莉克莎·李 她刚到 受惊不小
Producer Alexa Lee, she just came in, she's pretty shook up.
好 我们去找她谈
All right. Let's go talk to her.
爆♥炸♥发生时你在哪
Where were you when the blast occurred?
在家
At home.
跟帕罗上周二的课
My Tuesday session with Paolo,
他是我的普拉提教练
my Pilates trainer.
你能想到谁会想伤害你吗
You have any idea who'd want to hurt you?
过往的仇家 宿敌 什么的
Any past enemies, grudges, anything like that?
你有多长时间
How much time you got?
拜托 这可是好莱坞
Come on, this is Hollywood.
我收到的黑子邮件远超过粉丝邮件
I get way more hate mail than fan mail.
有哪个威胁特别突出吗
Did any one threat stand out at all?
我的助理该知道的
My assistant will know.
布丽·贾兰
Bree Garland.
她处理我所有的邮件
She deals with all my mail and...
天啊 是布丽打开了盒子吗
oh, my God, did Bree open the box?
她在重症监护室
She's in the ICU.
但我们还没得到消息
But we haven't heard word yet.
不
Oh, no.
那本该是我的
It should have been me.
可怜的布丽
Poor Bree.
布丽·贾兰
Bree Garland?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表